PDA

View Full Version : What are each classes specific lvl up bonuses

cridus
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Well I am looking to start tossing making some of my own builds, I want to try putting them on paper before I go through actually leveling one online. Now absolutely I could use a calculator but what I would like to have before I start doing that is the class lvl bonuses. For instance a lot of people take 2 lvls of paladin for the increase to saves they get at lvl 2, or 3 lvls for the immunities and such. What I want to know is,

What are the lvl up bonuses for each of the classes.

I would like it to be up to lvl 14 for each of the classes. for the casters I'm sure it is mostly just spells memorized and stuff. If anyone has a list of the class specific lvl up bonuses it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Omega
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Check the DDO Compendium. Look under Classes: Class Granted Feats and Enhancements: Class Enhancements. Make sure to check both as the enhancements are often as good as (or better than) the feats. For example, people usually go Pally 3 for the enhancements giving +1 to AC & Saves, the fear immunity is just a nice bonus. Hope this helps

~Jules921
10-03-2007, 11:18 PM
When you're ready there is a great character planner at the following link http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/ I use if frequently when deciding those what if scenarios before taking feats - enhancements - or level options. This is also the program a lot of people use when they post their build information.

Jules

tihocan
10-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Check the website in my signature when it's back up (currently down for a few days).