PDA

View Full Version : Looking for regular Group or as close as possible

LexxCoool
10-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Any server will do.I do not wont to rush thru every quest Like to have fun doing quest.Do not want to play chase.I am a team player prefer to play Fighters or Tanks will play any type of toon to fit in a group and build it to group that i would be in.
I Am an old AD&D player.Have player charactors or Toons on most servers all low lvls.My main toon is ftr 8th lvl on Argonnessen.Normaly I start to play about 9:30 pm central time weekdays weekends longer of course.I miss the old days of pen and paper it was a lot of fun.Maybe get together once or twice a week to play.

Dwolf
10-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Hi Lexx,

I have a couple of characters in that range on Argo. I have a ranger-5/rogue-3 who likes to be the party scout, and is a secondary tank, and a wiz-7/cleric-1 who does most of the regular wizard things, but likes to be able to slap a bandaid on his team-mates if the real party healer goes down.

I am in to slow tactical play. The only time someone should move ahead of the party is when he's the party scout and is checking out what's coming up so the party can gain tactical advantage. Ideally, I'd like to find players that are good at figuring out each other's strengths, and working together.

These days work is making it hard for me to log on consistantly, and on top of that i'm in pacific time, which means i'm generally on later than most people. But if you see Dwolf or Symund logged on argo send me a tell, or if you see my higher level character Daggon on, feel free to buzz - if i'm not doing anything i'd be glad to switch to one of the others.

StrikerDroid
10-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Sorry wrong thread

LexxCoool
10-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Hi Lexx,

I have a couple of characters in that range on Argo. I have a ranger-5/rogue-3 who likes to be the party scout, and is a secondary tank, and a wiz-7/cleric-1 who does most of the regular wizard things, but likes to be able to slap a bandaid on his team-mates if the real party healer goes down.

I am in to slow tactical play. The only time someone should move ahead of the party is when he's the party scout and is checking out what's coming up so the party can gain tactical advantage. Ideally, I'd like to find players that are good at figuring out each other's strengths, and working together.

These days work is making it hard for me to log on consistantly, and on top of that i'm in pacific time, which means i'm generally on later than most people. But if you see Dwolf or Symund logged on argo send me a tell, or if you see my higher level character Daggon on, feel free to buzz - if i'm not doing anything i'd be glad to switch to one of the others.

I will look you up .Hopefully we can gain some exp and treasure.

LexxCoool
10-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi Lexx,

Can you help me on this one tonite ?.

Dwolf
10-06-2007, 06:51 PM
I need to start checking the forums more - i keep missing these requests. The wife and i have been in the process of getting a work -related site up after some changes on the career front. Work and paying the bills has had to take the front seat to gaming. I'm hoping to get a bit more playing time as soon as things settle down on the work front.

I'll try to pop up a bit tonight just to see if you're around to touch base and compare schedules.