PDA

View Full Version : AC on Fighter

Slasher
10-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I need some help in increasing my AC on my Jalbalja fighter.

atm AC is at 42 reg and can easily get up to 50 with stone skin an buffs. Boost takes me to 53.

I need to know what enhancements can i add to increase my AC ?

I have been told to increase Fighter Armor Agility and how about Fighter Armor Mastery ? I already have FAA I and FAM II.

Impaqt
10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
I need some help in increasing my AC on my Jalbalja fighter.

atm AC is at 42 reg and can easily get up to 50 with stone skin an buffs. Boost takes me to 53.

I need to know what enhancements can i add to increase my AC ?

I have been told to increase Fighter Armor Agility and how about Fighter Armor Mastery ? I already have FAA I and FAM II.

We are woefully lacking info on your build.

I cannot recomend anything without knowing things like...

How do you get to a 42 AC?

How is StoneSkin adding AC to you?

WHats your Dex?

What armor do you wear?

Give us some more info and I'm sure qwe can help you.

Blazer
10-02-2007, 03:06 PM
I also recommend posting on the Fighter forums rather than a particular server forum. You'll get more answers there.

Slasher
10-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Ok will do that instead

Lo_Pan
10-05-2007, 12:38 AM
One feat should be noted here, *(although ppl in the fighter forum will tell you the same thing!): Combat expertise!.

Ninety
10-05-2007, 07:08 AM
my fighter can get around 55 AC with buffs and I still need some gear for that character, currently using +5 mith fp, +4 mith tower, combat expertise, dodge, chaosguards, ring of balance, protection +5 cloak. with a pali and a barkskin from a high level ranger, I can get 55.

Aranticus
10-07-2007, 09:32 PM
my fighter can get around 55 AC with buffs and I still need some gear for that character, currently using +5 mith fp, +4 mith tower, combat expertise, dodge, chaosguards, ring of balance, protection +5 cloak. with a pali and a barkskin from a high level ranger, I can get 55.

heh, i have that elusive +5 mith tower u need :P

Ninety
10-07-2007, 11:45 PM
heh, i have that elusive +5 mith tower u need :P

you should have given it to me when we where running vol then a minute ago :P