View Full Version : Mantis, Bcc

plendil3
10-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I was DOCK and HELP

just wanted to say thanks for the memories
the above guilds fascilitated months of fun

fairness and generosity permeate both guilds

i would especially like to recognize the following:

Lyrikal--the often hit--one who spends hours looking for deals in the AH and/or vendors only to give away the rewards to friends.

Tunes--now herrod--the best guild leader ever.

Rocky re re re re ROLL--got me thru so many many quests with his rogue and tank--thanks

Drowsy--sure i will heal u--noone wants to be the raid cleric, but drowsy has taken us thru all of them dozens of times never saying he would rather play his other toons even though i am sure he would.

Phaser and Grumpy, more proof there are no meanines downunder.

RIANN RIAN RYAN etc another extemely generous BCC member who gave me
+5 mith fp when it made a difference.

TOJ great co leader of bcc.

Jinkx best wiz on sarlona.

Pixie wife of Ateam leader who is very protective of noobs.

and not in either bcc or mantis...CHERRYPIE the cleric who taught me how to cleric.

thanks to all!
it was very fun whilst it lasted!!!

:)

Arnya
10-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Sad, gonna miss ya Dock.

Best wishes for the future, hope to see you again some time, comerade.

/salute

Ithrani
10-03-2007, 02:21 PM
You will be missed, let us know if you come back. There is always a spot for you here.

Ryean
10-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I was wondering if you were ever going to log back on! ha. Take care of yourself and honestly I think I only facilitated the trade for the mith plate but seriously, who's keeping track. lol. Be well Dock.

R

Handi_Smith
10-07-2007, 09:23 AM
A very sad day ! I have run a many times with you and always have had fond memories. I will surely miss you. Good luck in all that you do. Handi

frosti
10-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Im sad to see ya go, bro. I good luck and fun to whatever you move on to. On a side note, we will all be waiting here when you come back when you have DDO withdrawl

/salute

plendil3
02-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Well I just couldn't stay away :)

Handi_Smith
02-04-2013, 07:05 PM
It was good to run with you the other day:)