PDA

View Full Version : Lost bank inventory

BiggieNuggetts
10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Just a warning.
Snowmann alt of Nuggett, Sweets, and Tombstoned has had his bank account emptied and Turbine cant find an explanation.

Saturday the 29th of Sept. Snowmann was online all day and night.Around 1:30 a.m. est he had went to his mailbox and noticed that it was empty. Reported a ticket and had no conclusion to what had happened . The end result was no itmes in bank left , no explanation, and nothing to compinsate for all the hours of loss.

If anyone else has experianced this please reply or , if you have any comment on what could of happened please send me an explanation seeing how Turbine closed this issure and left me hanging. I guess this is what you get for your money.SCREWD

Qzipoun
10-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Looks like you're not the only one!

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122772

I guess I should probably log on and check my bank spaces :eek:

Ilandrya
10-03-2007, 03:39 AM
Not sure if this is the same issue you are having or not but today I checked my bank and a number of my items appeared to be missing also. After my initial heart attack, I waited thinking maybe they would appear and were just laggy, but no go. Closed the window and went back and reopened it, and there they were safe and sound. Not sure if this is a lag or visual issue, but the items were still there. Hopefully that will solve your issue as well Nugs.

~ Ily

BiggieNuggetts
10-03-2007, 04:39 PM
They have been missing since early morning Sunday around 12:00 a.m. est.
It's not just a few itmes either its all 3 back packs empty.I can even put things in them.It sucks but I guess I will have to live with the flaws in the game.

issiana
10-05-2007, 07:55 PM
have you changed your password recenlty? or have you done a spyware check on your comp lately?

it sounds like you might have had a little hacker visit who sold your gear off if you've lost everything.

I'd do a spyware/viruse check for trojans etc... then change my password as a just in case.

This would'nt be the first time someones account has being "hacked" and probly wont be the last hence the warnings about NEVER giving your password out to anyone.

oh btw.. you wouldn't have happened to have annoyed/broken up with a SO lately who knew your password? only asking as i do know that recently someone gave away there so's items and money after they broke up with them :eek:

SaberMonkey
10-07-2007, 09:17 AM
One of my guildies had 2 +6 Wisdom necklaces missing from his bank. Nothing else was wrong, just the 2 empty spots

Big_Russ
10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
My guess is that Rolex broke into the bank vaults and stole all Snowmann's items. Something about those little shifty halfling eyes that makes me not trust him.

Borrigain
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Ya' know Russ, that could be.

Snowmann did get his stuff back courtesy of Bunsen, but......

Ever since Rolex came over to the guild, things have gone missing. I mean, latest was, someone took the salt from the guild kitchen, and you know how fries just aren't right without salt. :eek:

Hmmmm........

Borr.

P.S. I kid Ro, I kid. :D

Aspenor
10-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Just a warning.
Snowmann alt of Nuggett, Sweets, and Tombstoned has had his bank account emptied and Turbine cant find an explanation.

Saturday the 29th of Sept. Snowmann was online all day and night.Around 1:30 a.m. est he had went to his mailbox and noticed that it was empty. Reported a ticket and had no conclusion to what had happened . The end result was no itmes in bank left , no explanation, and nothing to compinsate for all the hours of loss.

If anyone else has experianced this please reply or , if you have any comment on what could of happened please send me an explanation seeing how Turbine closed this issure and left me hanging. I guess this is what you get for your money.SCREWD

If you have lost inventory, please contact CS. They can work it out for you. You don't even have to be online, in fact, you HAVE to be OFFLINE for them to fix it.