PDA

View Full Version : Meet Elayne the cleric....again.

ccheath776
10-01-2007, 12:26 PM
I need to re-introduce my cleric to the kyber server. Since after this weekend I see she may be a bit misunderstood as people were throwing money at her. She came to me and expressed her concerns since you have to understand. Money is, accepted and quickly donated to the families of fallen adventureres fund, but not necessary for her. She will accept wands and scrolls. But money is somewhat taken relunctantly.

So let me re-introduce her.

Her name is Elayne and here is her preferences and statement of service to stormreach.
- She is a cleric, healing is her job, raising the dead is her job, keeping people alive is her job. She can get into a good fight every now and then but if you look around the party and dont find her. Look in the back because that is where she is, staying out of harms way trying to keep the party up.
- Her favorite spell is cometfall. So be prepared to see that....... alot.
- The money and gifts are appreciated but not necessary so please refrain from such things. Her service to the silver flame means she gives the aid of healing without the need for compensation. She is not a cleric for hire. She does this voluntarily. If you wish to give her something, give wands or res scrolls. She's a cleric, its her job. Dont worry about her bankroll. Her good friend Terrah the Paladin gives plenty of tithes. Enjoy the quest and fight all you want, thats what she's there for. If you wish to give money please donate it to the families of fallen advanterers fund.
- She apologizes in advance for slow healing at times. She really does try to keep up, but sometimes falls behind mostly because her god is fumbling with something called shortcut keys.
- She likes and expects the random /tells dont hesitate in sending them. Just be aware she may not respond quickly. She is either in a quest, getting other tells, or just away from keyboard but she will always respond.
_ Be aware of where you are. If she can't see you, she can't heal you.
- Her healing is indescriminate. Zerg, play slow, play reckless, whatever. Play how you wish to play. Elayne will heal you. Just return the favor and keep her alive by keeping the mobs away from her.
- Elayne will help in any quest at any time, anywhere. If your in need of a cleric and even if its at the end of the quest. Give her a ring or ring up another of her friends Lanfeer, shiado, or Terrah. If she is not busy helping her guildmates out, she will help. If you need a res to avoid xp penalties. She will do that as well.

Bottom line. She's a cleric, she heals. Thats what she loves to do. IN fact enjoys it alot. Wands and scrolls are fine, money is accepted relunctanctly.
These are just her preferences and not set in stone for other clerics. How they heal is their business.

Litz
10-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Don't kid yourself your not a healing cleric, your a rezing cleric.

ccheath776
10-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Elayne is also a part time queen but dont tell nobody that.
(im sure I left myself open for a joke)

Aranticus
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
sounds like my clr fortina.... cept she prefers blade barriers :D

wizzy_catt
10-02-2007, 02:31 AM
cuz there was a cleric named elayne on riedra, we throw plat at him.

Ninety
10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
I think I might have offered to throw plat at you.

sorry if this offended you.

InfidelofHaLL
10-02-2007, 09:05 AM
if you don't want the plat send it to me :P i am a greedy ***** atm :P darn servers need to be up

AlariaTheAngry
10-02-2007, 09:06 AM
I AGREEEEEEE! ug did I just agree with you...yuck

InfidelofHaLL
10-02-2007, 09:07 AM
I AGREEEEEEE! ug did I just agree with you...yuck

it happens :P

babygirl
10-02-2007, 09:10 AM
I still have some pieces of coal can I throw them at you? It seems like soooooo much more fun :P

InfidelofHaLL
10-02-2007, 09:12 AM
I still have some pieces of coal can I throw them at you? It seems like soooooo much more fun :P

no your not invited :P

ccheath776
10-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I think I might have offered to throw plat at you.

sorry if this offended you.

No no. She wasn't offended.
She just wants people to know that there is no need to give money to her. She does this for free. :D :D

Wands are accepted as that aids the party.

Litz
10-02-2007, 10:16 AM
No no. She wasn't offended.
She just wants people to know that there is no need to give money to her. She does this for free. :D :D

Wands are accepted as that aids the party.

Good we wouldn't want to offend a princess. By the way you ever met Xena? She's a warrior princess. Does that mean she outranks you?

Citymorg
10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I throw plat at the Clerics just to watch them dance ;)

Lo_Pan
10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Elayne is also a part time queen but dont tell nobody that.
(im sure I left myself open for a joke)

Yes, you have left urself open for jokes...
>Digs out Prescilla, Queen of the Desert!<