waiting on age of conan,

Cheg
10-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Onslaught?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122831

But he didnt say so? Why? :(

pana
10-01-2007, 02:55 AM
whats up cheng? we all merged with legion apon transfering. someone has the onslaught name hemmed up

jeffreyalsip
10-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Aren't you guys on Thelanis?

maddmatt70
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Apparently they feel the need to brag on other server forums as well. Gratz or something..

SneakThief
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Apparently they feel the need to brag on other server forums as well. Gratz or something..

They used to be on Riedra/Khyber. They moved. :D

And congratz to all involved.

pana
10-01-2007, 01:40 PM
we where giving a friendly post to friends on the server we still have before we transfered. If it offended you, or you feel we are bragging. We are. Thats the point of the post so thank you for getting it.

jeffreyalsip
10-01-2007, 02:58 PM
we where giving a friendly post to friends on the server we still have before we transfered. If it offended you, or you feel we are bragging. We are. Thats the point of the post so thank you for getting it.

It's either a friendly post...or it's bragging. It can't be both.

pana
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM
sir you can have a friendly rivalry and brag as well. most of my ingame friends are alpha male and we brag all the time. its all friendly. its a game of friends!

jeffreyalsip
10-01-2007, 03:25 PM
sir you can have a friendly rivalry and brag as well. most of my ingame friends are alpha male and we brag all the time. its all friendly. its a game of friends!

Then send them private messages. Your crossposting on all of the worlds is only done to boast in front of other players who have no idea who you are.

I will say that Khyber is a more fun, and much friendlier, place to play...since the riff-raff decided to leave.

ps. Please try to excuse the fact that I start every sentence with a capital letter. It's a bad habit that I picked up in the fourth grade.

Cavalier
10-01-2007, 03:37 PM

was a awesome fight!!!

signed
waiting on age of conan,

*yawn*

Jket
10-01-2007, 03:49 PM
no one cares abot this pointless bragging its a game.. if your not going to share the tactics wats the point in posting? soo everyone can say how cool and awesome you are.. cuz last time i check this world is pretty selfish and everyone SHOULD care about theirselves before others.

/signed... leave before age of connan to save us all from reading your pointless posts...

Harncw
10-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Is it getting a little tiring having to write congratz in all these different places :D

pana
10-01-2007, 04:16 PM
lol golaan and jket qq more please this coming from the king of braggers have a nice day

signed
waiting on age of conan

and i think ill stay around and whoop up on content before you guys its fun rubbin your noses in it!

wizzy_catt
10-01-2007, 07:57 PM
this coming from the king of braggers
hmmm from what i remembered you lost to piro in pvp. and guess what, hes pure build youre a batman. oh please stop bragging we know ur the best of the worst in melee. that name shall remain a verb! LOL.

Aranticus
10-01-2007, 08:40 PM
lol golaan and jket qq more please this coming from the king of braggers have a nice day

signed
waiting on age of conan

and i think ill stay around and whoop up on content before you guys its fun rubbin your noses in it!

just go.... i dun think alot in here will miss ya.... judging from the responses you got here and the controversy u created the last time round :cool:

lazylaz
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM
I can't get away from this garbage. Who cares??

Serpent
10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
The funny part is that I remember you all from long ago adn none of you were ever this mean then so I ask what happened to Pana, Thistles and Fatty. We all used to be so nice to one another. Oh well,good luck on Thelanis and gratz on the kill it sucks that the new content wasn't stretched out a little longer... sad little mod 5

Gratz again though

Murderface
10-02-2007, 02:03 AM
this post seems in the wrong place gratz anyways next time can u just put it in general since it has absolutly nothing to do with khyber?

and aint yall callin the kettle black lol some of these transplant khyborians from riedra are braggin they beat pre raid heh. you guys really must love the stream contest gratz and well done but honestly does neone really give 2 floaters?

jeffreyalsip
10-02-2007, 02:21 AM
The funny part is that I remember you all from long ago adn none of you were ever this mean then so I ask what happened to Pana, Thistles and Fatty. We all used to be so nice to one another.

Let me refresh your memory. They used to be on a Riedra guild (I won't give the guild name...but they were all very "elite" and they liked to raid alot). When the Reaver's Raid first appeared, they were the first to complete it...but they couldn't win the advertised prize money, because they never bothered to accept the challenge in the first place.

During this time, their outrageous claims of greatness and elevation above every other guild and player who ever existed since the dawn of time, caused them to be ridiculed on the forums. As a result, no self-respecting player would EVER consider grouping with them. In a very short time, they became the laughing stock of the entire server.

The final straw came when another Riedra Guild (which shall remain nameless) made a legitimate claim on the prize money as they had actually accepted the challenge, in writing, when it was offerred. This same guild, after hearing all of the super-duper-uber guys outrageous boasting, proceeded to become the first to defeat the Reaver on elite.

This was all that their fragile ego's could handle. They began to fight amongst themselves. They saw certain players, who had been very outspoken in opposition to their braggadocious attitude on the forums, actually receive a congratulatory thank-you from the rest of the server population. Realizing that they had ruined their online lives beyond any possible hope of repair, they took the cowardly way out and skipped off to another server.

Any of this starting to ring a bell?

Aranticus
10-02-2007, 05:59 AM
goolan, dude drop the issue please. you have been dredging its up again and again. many from that said guild did not claim that reward, only the OP of the thread did. that said guild does not deserve the "attention" afforded by you. many of them are actually great players with great personalities. i've actually gotten PMs from them apologising for that unfortunate incident. seriously, i dun know what happened to you but your attitude now stinks. the OP may not have gamesmanship but, dude, you are beginning to act like him.

/summons flaming tarball

/reported

Hvymetal
10-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Aye, congradulated you on general forums, here *yawn* Shoo!! Don't you have some other server forum to go troll?

Great you guys beat the raid, still got a *****y attitude and have fun on Thelanis, means I don't have to ask your characters names as I only play perma-death there.

Solstyse
10-02-2007, 06:33 AM

signed
waiting on age of conan

You might beat it first, but I bet i have alot more fun when I beat it : ). But congratulations being first is always cool. You beat the game.....oh wait.

Signed
waiting for everyone to be disappointed in Age of Conan

wizzy_catt
10-02-2007, 06:34 AM
seriously, i dun know what happened to you but your attitude now stinks. the OP may not have gamesmanship but, dude, you are beginning to act like him.
agreed

but they were all very "elite" and they liked to raid alot). When the Reaver's Raid first appeared, they were the first to complete it...but they couldn't win the advertised prize money, because they never bothered to accept the challenge in the first place. In a very short time, they became the laughing stock of the entire server.they took the cowardly way out and skipped off to another server. Any of this starting to ring a bell?

i've seen a uber barbarian holding a chaos blade owning in von5, a cleric had almost tripled barbs kill count and managed to keep self and half of the party alive. hmm how did that happen?:eek: whoever that was, whose name shall remain secret, made forum fun. everyone gets a good laugh about it. uber barb uber attitude heh who cares!

Jket
10-02-2007, 06:49 AM
it is so bad when people rush ahead like little crackheads to beat a mod that just came out less then a week ago or so. then they complain theres not enough content... why dont you take time and enjoy the content and not just rush ahead and get it done... i am seeing people enjoying the content this time and not just zerging straight to a raid. this game isnt a racing game, why make it one? DND is about enjoying the adventure and quest, why shouldnt DDO? Go ahead zerg in a quest, thats some peoples thing to do (i do it alot). But by beating the raid this early all you did was get a few slaps on the back and then your gonna be bored and complain about a awesome game.. i do not see the point. maybe some of the people and you know who you are should realize you have a life outside of this game.. I played this game way too much and now i have limited myself by deleting some of my main toons and keeping only a couple. four words, WORK,SLEEP, GIRLFRIEND/WIFE, and SHOWER!! Some of these words alot of you "elitist" dont know. I aknowledge all of em.

The lasting members of Elite Raiders are the good ones.

=)

Jket
10-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Aye, congradulated you on general forums, here *yawn* Shoo!! Don't you have some other server forum to go troll?

Great you guys beat the raid, still got a *****y attitude and have fun on Thelanis, means I don't have to ask your characters names as I only play perma-death there.

They will be to your server eventually probally... after they all get made fun of over there on Thelanis, thats wat happend on Riedra and eventually Khyber.

Murderface
10-02-2007, 07:21 AM
haha keep it up getting some laughs here... i dont think it matters who beats what first it obviously only matter to the people who want to hold that kinda stuff over peoples heads....

like these guys didnt have the quests well scouted im sure..

its ok though i know how it is a long time ago there were rivalries on khyber(pre merge) .lots of people got there e feelings hurt lots of tattle tales allot of overall intolerance to certain guilds/people/cliks . but as the game progressed and more and more people left game. allot of us khyborians realized theres really no point in arguing who is the best at pvp who has the best guild or who can beat what first or who has the most toys,who can do what loot runt he fastest

we all got to play here together why not be nice to each other. let it go it is pardon my cliche a game after all. we can enjoy each others successes without this intense need to discount others playing ability or scruples. let get back to it being a game instead of some kind of feces throwing contest.

enjoy the game while u can
dont sweat the small stuff

theweeman
10-02-2007, 07:42 AM

was a awesome fight!!!

signed
waiting on age of conan,

jeesh and i thought it was sick of how many toons i have flagged, did any of you sleep? and how much was the bill for perks?

Arj
10-02-2007, 07:50 AM
These threads seriously crack me up! I'm hoping for a couple more pages of mud-slinging before it gets locked down.

Hilarious!

Torosar
10-02-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm disappointed to be honest, i just read all this thread and the one in the Thelanis forums and have not seen a single 'Booyah!!!'.

I hope this gets fixed.

pana
10-02-2007, 08:18 AM
LOL wow it was worth posting on here just to read all the hate. Thanks it lets us know we are doing and have done something right. Or friends got the message from this post. So you guys keep on keeping on. Have a nice day..

signed
waiting on age of conan.

babygirl
10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
it is so bad when people rush ahead like little crackheads to beat a mod that just came out less then a week ago or so. then they complain theres not enough content... why dont you take time and enjoy the content and not just rush ahead and get it done... i am seeing people enjoying the content this time and not just zerging straight to a raid. this game isnt a racing game, why make it one? DND is about enjoying the adventure and quest, why shouldnt DDO? Go ahead zerg in a quest, thats some peoples thing to do (i do it alot). But by beating the raid this early all you did was get a few slaps on the back and then your gonna be bored and complain about a awesome game.. i do not see the point. maybe some of the people and you know who you are should realize you have a life outside of this game.. I played this game way too much and now i have limited myself by deleting some of my main toons and keeping only a couple. four words, WORK,SLEEP, GIRLFRIEND/WIFE, and SHOWER!! Some of these words alot of you "elitist" dont know. I aknowledge all of em.

The lasting members of Elite Raiders are the good ones.

=)

A girlfriend and a wife :O yeah i would say you are busy lol!

babygirl
10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm disappointed to be honest, i just read all this thread and the one in the Thelanis forums and have not seen a single 'Booyah!!!'.

I hope this gets fixed.

BOOYAH!

Hvymetal
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
They will be to your server eventually probally... after they all get made fun of over there on Thelanis, thats wat happend on Riedra and eventually Khyber. Ohhh no think I lost em, all my mains are from Khyber:)

Jket
10-02-2007, 02:11 PM
haha keep it up getting some laughs here... i dont think it matters who beats what first it obviously only matter to the people who want to hold that kinda stuff over peoples heads....

like these guys didnt have the quests well scouted im sure..

its ok though i know how it is a long time ago there were rivalries on khyber(pre merge) .lots of people got there e feelings hurt lots of tattle tales allot of overall intolerance to certain guilds/people/cliks . but as the game progressed and more and more people left game. allot of us khyborians realized theres really no point in arguing who is the best at pvp who has the best guild or who can beat what first or who has the most toys,who can do what loot runt he fastest

we all got to play here together why not be nice to each other. let it go it is pardon my cliche a game after all. we can enjoy each others successes without this intense need to discount others playing ability or scruples. let get back to it being a game instead of some kind of feces throwing contest.

enjoy the game while u can
dont sweat the small stuff
QFT!
at the end of the day we throw in the towel and have fun. =)
however, some people take this game too seriously and acted literately immature and $hitty towards the other players... the OP of this post is one of those people from elite raiders who did this... like i said before, the rest of the elite raiders are the good ones... the others jumped servers like little chickens... wasted their money IMO.

krrish
10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
lol congrats beating on new mod pana hope u will beat in this server..................thought u already beated mod 5 in this server r u might forgot to post on wrong server hope ur not chinese guess u can understand english and this is different server.............hehe (plz reply its very urgent)

booooooooooyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Torosar
10-02-2007, 04:34 PM
BOOYAH!

Thanks Guys! Now this thread looks right. You guys are like my booyah overlords!

jeffreyalsip
10-03-2007, 02:52 AM
i've seen a uber barbarian holding a chaos blade owning in von5, a cleric had almost tripled barbs kill count and managed to keep self and half of the party alive. hmm how did that happen?:eek: whoever that was, whose name shall remain secret, made forum fun. everyone gets a good laugh about it. uber barb uber attitude heh who cares!

I actually remember a dragon run, once, where an ignorant mis-guided caster (who shall remain nameless) actually tried to tell ME which weapons I should be using!!! I never offered to tell the caster how to cast!

To this day we all get a good laugh about that whenever it's brought up.

jeffreyalsip
10-03-2007, 03:01 AM
goolan, dude drop the issue please. you have been dredging its up again and again. many from that said guild did not claim that reward, only the OP of the thread did. that said guild does not deserve the "attention" afforded by you. many of them are actually great players with great personalities. i've actually gotten PMs from them apologising for that unfortunate incident. seriously, i dun know what happened to you but your attitude now stinks. the OP may not have gamesmanship but, dude, you are beginning to act like him.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't mention any guild names in my post. I only laid out the true facts of what happenned, and why certain players jumped to a different server... and the facts that I gave are all 100% accurate.

If, after their cowardly server jump, these undesirables left behind members of any particular guild, the post in no way mentions that, nor does it apply to them in any way. You must be reading something "between the lines" that you really want to see. But I have no idea what that might be.

Aranticus
10-03-2007, 07:16 AM
lol congrats beating on new mod pana hope u will beat in this server..................thought u already beated mod 5 in this server r u might forgot to post on wrong server hope ur not chinese guess u can understand english and this is different server.............hehe (plz reply its very urgent)

guess what krish? i'm chinese by race and my first language is queen's english. stop race bashing and do open up your mind to the abilities of races other than yours

Aranticus
10-03-2007, 07:25 AM
(I won't give the guild name...but they were all very "elite" and they liked to raid alot).

someone has a fuzzy memory... no names were given, true. however, you did provide real GOOD clues, which when put together is 80% of the guild's name. did i read between the lines? yes i did. but come on, anyone would plain see what you are trying to achieve here. that incident has passed for so long and you are the only one constantly revisiting it. if you have an issue, bring it up to them, lay your cards out, settle the issue.

pana
10-03-2007, 08:56 AM
i love goolan i mean he is the original beg you for help in tells and stab you in the back on forums kinda robot! We didnt transfer off the server with cowardness we let everyone know we where leavin 3 weeks in advance. Goolan its ok man i understand that your just a uptown girl livin in a uptown world. Its so crazy!!!! but again the post was meant for our FRIENDS..

have a nice day

signed
waiting on age of conan.

krrish
10-03-2007, 09:22 AM
my guild luvs to hav u i mean (faith in luv) we need chinese ppl not others u will b ur translater to other ppl in sellling plat.............help me haha jk..............

wizzy_catt
10-03-2007, 10:13 AM
To this day we all get a good laugh about that whenever it's brought up.
i heard von5 isnt really a caster quest? no cha or int runes ooooo dunno who got owned in there??? died couple times asking ''help please repair me!''

jeffreyalsip
10-04-2007, 02:42 AM
i love goolan

"All the ways of men, are but dust. It rises up and gently falls again." Alfred Lord Tennyson

gpk
10-04-2007, 03:06 AM
The funny part is that I remember you all from long ago adn none of you were ever this mean then so I ask what happened to Pana, Thistles and Fatty. We all used to be so nice to one another. Oh well,good luck on Thelanis and gratz on the kill it sucks that the new content wasn't stretched out a little longer... sad little mod 5

Gratz again though

That was way before they started screwing ppl out of raid loot and leaving dead ppl at the ends of raid so they couldn't even get side boxes.

Well Mod5 is longer if you count Risia...

jeffreyalsip
10-04-2007, 04:03 AM
That was way before they started screwing ppl out of raid loot and leaving dead ppl at the ends of raid so they couldn't even get side boxes.

Well Mod5 is longer if you count Risia...

"Dead at the end of the raid"...yeah, I remember that guy. He was named something like "hefty" or "obese" or "chunky" or "godawefulfat" or something like that...I don't remember the exact name. He was the single worst cleric that I can possibly imagine. He still lives on in the memory of all the people that he slighted. Indeed, he still reigns as being the "worst possible player that you could ever DREAM of having in your party". I sincerely pity the guild that would take this low-life on as a member....and I very strongly pity the party that accepts him as their cleric, hoping for the little things like "healing".

There is a really good reason that these cowards jumped to another server...and it's NOT to find bigger thrills. They jumped because no sane person, here, would have the slightest thing to do with them. As I have stated, in previous posts, Khyber is infinitely better off without them.

wizzy_catt
10-04-2007, 04:16 AM
"All the ways of men, are but dust. It rises up and gently falls again." Alfred Lord Tennyson
eeeeeeeeeesssssssssrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrre eeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkk

Altarboy
10-04-2007, 08:49 AM
eeeeeeeeeesssssssssrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrre eeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkk

Ummmm .... What the hell does that mean??? and why are my ears bleeding?

The_Mighty_Cube
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Less fighting, more civility. Past grievances should REMAIN in the past, and off the forums. The cube is getting hungry.

Litz
10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
/feeds cube strawberries

Jello is better with fruit

pana
10-04-2007, 10:58 AM
now now gpk its ok bro i understand that you do not like us, as well as goolan not liking us. Thats all fine and well. But i can tell you this much. I have never left anyone behind to not get their loot. So please feel free to say anything you want that you can prove. I like good old fasion fun. However calling us cowards and things of that nature (goolan) is a direct violation of the terms of this forum. Plus its down right rude. Honestly i have been nothing but nice to you guys so at this point you are not going to bully me ill just use the report button, to offensive flames that have no merit.

gpk
10-04-2007, 04:23 PM
I never said YOU left anyone behind or intentionally screwed anyone out of raid loot. Most of what I have to judge your character Pana are your posts here and the company you keep. It's not a question of not liking you, it's a question of being disgusted by ppl who behave like you (plural). It's a question of principles.

As far as keeping things in the past, fair is fair imo. If you don't wanna drag up the countless dishonest, dishonorable past incidicents, those who've commited such acts and can't come to the conclusion that 1+1=2 without someone telling them, those ppl should refrain from coming on and bragging/chest thumping to their "friends" (ie ppl they've hosed) .
Doing so is an open invitation to have their character questioned and is just another rock thrown from them.

I'm sorry G-Cube, it's kinda hard to be civil to ppl on the forums who in game have behaved as horribly as anyone can ,and who only post to try to take another potshot.

gpk

pana
10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
lol gpk here is a big virtual hug for ya... im not sure what to tell you other then you judge people without hearing the whole story. The ideas that you get are not actually based on true facts but a distilled warped version of your story. I didnt ask for your friendship. i asked for your civility in these forums

have a nice day
signed waiting on age of conan.

gpk
10-04-2007, 05:00 PM
If you want civility in forums be civil in game 1st, then in forums then you will receive civility. Don't come here baiting and pretending you were wronged. Ha civility, nice attempt at trying to get the forum mods on your side with the "oh we are the victims, please stop the bad ppl" routine.

Also nice try on the "whole story/distorted story" defense, but I've witnessed much of it myself. Do you think I'd form an opinion based on flaky reports from non credible sources? No no my virtual friend, it's not as simple as that nor do ppl have an innacurate/false recollection.
Then again you've probably been duped yourself w/ that cover story, in which case it's almost admirable that you would come to their defense.
However, did you ever stop to consider that perhaps you are trying to come to the aid of ppl who don't deserve it?

Contrary to popular belief, ethics & morals DO have a place in an online gaming community, especially in a game like DDO. To turn your moral compass on|off when it's convenient and advantageous to you means you didn't have one in the first place.
Food for thought...

pana
10-04-2007, 05:59 PM
wow gpk you sure have a huge opinion for actually not beinging involved. This thread on my end has been totally civil. while i have been attacked the whole time. Still waiting on goolan to flame me more. anyway gkp the best thing about when you point a finger at someone is that 4 are pointing back at you have a nice day.

gpk
10-04-2007, 06:53 PM
LOL here we go again, poor me I've been civil for one whole post and I'm be ing attacked. Seriously drop the charade, noone is buying it.
I am involved because I have personally been on the receiving end of "civility", maybe you should get your facts straight, if that is indeed even possible geiven your sources.

Anyway apna, ppl have said what they needed to say, and baiting them with a hugely transparent attempt at "civility" because the forum mod is here is in itself not civil. You keep opening the can of worms yourself and cry when they all slither out, don't blame others.

Have a nicer day!

Litz
10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
You guys don't mind if I stop reading this do you? When the thread started I was asking myself why did they post it on Khyber forums, and now I'm asking why do I still look at it when I see its been updated.. Frankly (I sometimes call myself Frankly) its a waste of time, move on..

Serpent
10-04-2007, 10:47 PM
I made a rhetorical post, I know what happened adn i was personally involved in one almost transgression. I had the intelligence not to get caught up in it adn survived the incident. Pana I have nothing but respect for you, i have never had a problem with you, so as far as I'm concerned its no biggy. I do think you have maybe chosen the wrong friends but lets face it we all have different opinions. Those I have had a problem with due to shady raid groups and undeserved negative comments did happen to leave with you but like I said let bygones be bygones. Gratz again on the win.

laters

Reen
10-04-2007, 11:29 PM
How do I join faith of luv it sound like I would have a gud time there???

wizzy_catt
10-05-2007, 03:20 AM
How do I join faith of luv it sound like I would have a gud time there???
lol it doesnt really exist ;) its only exist in krishys dreams ;)