PDA

View Full Version : Any dedicated teams playing after midnight CST?

Sabbat
10-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Hello, new player looking for players who are part owl and play after midnight CST. I ran across S1gma, and was told this was the place to check. Roleplay would be great if no dungeon crawls were available. I am currently on Sarlona, characters name is Saidor Shakti.

thalion
10-01-2007, 12:14 PM
You perhaps met Harpur A.K.A. "The Lady's Man" ?

Djeserit was trying to start a late night "Pacific Moon Team" but I don't believe he got enough participants ( There is a mention of it at the end of our main guild post ).

My team ( one of the latter groups, 1 of 10 actually :) ) ends around then (your time) on Mondays. But there are often a few stragglers hanging out at the nearest tavern discussing our last adventure, maybe we will run into each other.

Good Luck!

S1gma
10-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Ah yes, the Ladies Man, the "Continental" as it were!

No Saidor did not have the fotrune of running into Harpur. He did however, make the aquaintance of a lovely young fair drow named Thespie. I don't believe she has been properly introduced. Of course, being drow, she tends to shun the groups that Harp and Reap are eager to join.

Thespie said that Saidor kinda reminded her of Harpur, must be a bard thing, and she thought it was sorta cute the way he played his guitar, even when most of the group just charged on anyway!

Anyhoo, Saidor would be a welcome addition to our group, if he wasn't up so late. Not that I'm ever up that late, noooooo, not me:rolleyes: /me whistles.

Yea, if there is a Team of ours that is up that late, or if there's one late enough for Saidor to join a wee bit earlier than he's used to, I would recommend 'em. :cool:

Otherwise, I'll see ya around sometimes, late at night... when you're least expecting it.............................