PDA

View Full Version : Sending cash through the mail

Ziggy
09-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Anyone else think they should up the amount you can send?

I can currently send 11K platinum pieces through the mail.

I sold a few items off my mule on the AH the other day and had about 170K PP that i wanted to send to my main.

Yeah i was too lazy to ask a guildy to help.

Yeah i know we dont want plat farmers sending tons of cash to other people/their mule accounts.

But for those of us who are lazy(read ME) and dont want to bother someone, is there any way we can up the amount we can send in each mail message?

Maybe to say 20K?

Borror0
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Favor reward? Like 1000 favor? I mean, who doesn't have 1000 favor on their main?

That way it'll keep farmers away and allow us to send 100kpp maximum?

Ziggy
09-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Favor reward? Like 1000 favor? I mean, who doesn't have 1000 favor on their main?

Favor would be a nice way to do it. But it was my mule, who doesnt have that high of favor, and i barely have enough time to play my main, let alone get a mule to a specific number of favor. Id pay some pp to the guy in charge of the bank to send 100Kpp in the mail.

Leetsneaks101
09-30-2007, 08:10 PM
/sign

But about the farmers... the only thing that WILL keep a lot of them away is if the Devs don't allow trial accounts to use mail / trade.

Mad_Bombardier
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Favor would be a nice way to do it. But it was my mule, who doesnt have that high of favor, and i barely have enough time to play my main, let alone get a mule to a specific number of favor. Id pay some pp to the guy in charge of the bank to send 100Kpp in the mail.I think Borror may have meant unlockable with your main. All the total favor Nyx rewards are account based. It keeps trial accounts from transferring large sums by mail, but allows the rest of us to do it freely. 50-100k pp would work nicely (yes, inflation is that rampant and coin across Stormreach is debased that much :().

Hendrik
10-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Anyone else think they should up the amount you can send?

I can currently send 11K platinum pieces through the mail.

I sold a few items off my mule on the AH the other day and had about 170K PP that i wanted to send to my main.

Yeah i was too lazy to ask a guildy to help.

Yeah i know we dont want plat farmers sending tons of cash to other people/their mule accounts.

But for those of us who are lazy(read ME) and dont want to bother someone, is there any way we can up the amount we can send in each mail message?

Maybe to say 20K?

Damn nice to see you around Ziggy!!

And yes, LOVE to see this available. Tying to Favor is not a bad idea as previously posted. Maybe an option for R1 House K Favor? Bank slot or more 'weight' to your mail attachments?

MysticTheurge
10-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I think Borror may have meant unlockable with your main. All the total favor Nyx rewards are account based. It keeps trial accounts from transferring large sums by mail, but allows the rest of us to do it freely. 50-100k pp would work nicely (yes, inflation is that rampant and coin across Stormreach is debased that much :().

You know they could just up it without any requirements and then make it so Trial accounts can't use the mail system...

Aspenor
10-01-2007, 10:39 AM
You know they could just up it without any requirements and then make it so Trial accounts can't use the mail system...

THis is the best solution.

blakbyrd
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM

I like that idea alot. I move cash around all the time. Typically I have one mule that handles all my auction buying and selling, and thus my cash goes there. When things sell, I then move cash around to the players that need it. Its a bit of a nuisance at times to have to move it in 9999plat increments. However such a change would require me to do such money handling on a diff character since my mule is level 1, but I wouldnt mind it if one of my characters could send larger amounts.

Ziggy
10-01-2007, 07:57 PM
I think Borror may have meant unlockable with your main. All the total favor Nyx rewards are account based. It keeps trial accounts from transferring large sums by mail, but allows the rest of us to do it freely. 50-100k pp would work nicely (yes, inflation is that rampant and coin across Stormreach is debased that much :().
Oh ok. If thats the idea, im good with that.

Damn nice to see you around Ziggy!!

And yes, LOVE to see this available. Tying to Favor is not a bad idea as previously posted. Maybe an option for R1 House K Favor? Bank slot or more 'weight' to your mail attachments?
Yeah im around, just not at a desk working all day anymore, so i dont post as frequently.