PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Avengers Recruiting

Riot
09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Yep, we're recruting again. And all classes are welcome.
Most of you know us, but just in case.

TA is a dedicated guild, who concentrates on teamwork and efficiency.
We play a lot, and are very efficient at what we do.

We maintain a smaller group of highly active players, instead of a very large pool of semi active players. This allows us to be more familiar with each other, and of course get better equipped a lot faster.

Player activity is important to us. And it should also be to anyone who joins us.

We do have some criteria we like applicants to meet.
It keeps our guild collectively together and therefore helps us stay together.

If you are interested in running with a group who actually stays active, contact us with an application by posting on our forums.
Applciations Here (http://p066.ezboard.com/ftwilightavengersofeberronfrm7)

Again
**If you are on another server, and want to consider transferring, please contact us as well. We have accepted several server transfers before, and things can be worked out once we know everything is going to be good.**

Riot
10-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Personally looking for a Wizard or Sorcerer, and a Rogue.
Contact me if interested.

Riot
10-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Got 1 Rogue... =)

Still seeking an Arcane caster. Bard will work also.

Yaga_Nub
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't know about joining since my main home is Argoa and I have plenty to do there but I'd definitely be interested in having some people to run with on Khyber that I know. I have a 11Pally/3Fighter on Khyber. If you ever see Goode on send him a shout. Of course I think I forgot to get him SR flagged before moving him to Khyber. :(

Aeneas
11-02-2007, 12:47 PM
didn't realize you were on our server now riot. I am the one who was messaging you for advice a few months back about intimitanks. I built the rogue based one. Name is Moths to a Flame, you should look me up some time and we can trade aggro back and forth :D. I'm still missing some crucial items from raids, but i've been trying some fun stuff and i'd be interested in seeing your tank in action one of these days.

Hope to see you around stormreach.

jkm
11-02-2007, 01:24 PM
*scans guild list*

you want an arcane with artur as a cleric? i think i heal him more than he heals me. ;)

which section is illumi returning too? it was great having him back for that von3 elite run last week.

Riot
11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Illu came back to Silver section I think... Our sections are really only for back end organizational purposes... And are not constraints on grouping at all..

But yeah, he's back... we also have two old timers comming back as well, Vaylan, and Scorsessi (jagged)

Riot
11-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Seeking a Wizard or Sorcerer for RED Section.... Contact me via website or PM. or In game.

Mithran
11-17-2007, 07:25 AM
I broke my longstanding resolution of not partying either of my clerics with TA because they're the only ones who yell at me in voice chat; most other parties tell me I'm doing well.

Apart from being abusive to their healers, I strongly recommend TA to anyone who's serious about the game.

Lecter's about the nicest guy I've met in DDO.

Don't listen to Chelsea about TA. :)

Inkblack
12-27-2007, 03:30 PM
TA is recruiting... if you are interested in efficient raiding that is scheduled in advance to your convenience, then check out our forums to apply. We run multiple raids daily.

General Forums (http://p066.ezboard.com/btwilightavengersofeberron)

Membership Applications (http://p066.ezboard.com/ftwilightavengersofeberronfrm7)

How it works:
- Pick a main character, the best equipped, most capable one you have. That's the one that would be in Twilight Avengers, we put alts in Twilight Defenders.
- We use a point based raid loot system.

Key facts on our loot system:
- Whoever the loot drops for has the right of first refusal -- no matter how many points you have or don't have.
- The only time points are used to determine who gets loot is when someone is willing to spend max points (6 raids worth) for the item, with mains (Avengers) having priority over alts (Defenders).
- For lower point values, it is a random roll for whoever is willing to spend the points, as long as you have the points to spend.

Cheers,
Ink

PS - I play a cleric alt and don't get abused, not sure what happened to you Mithran. Maybe the abusers are gone from the guild?

Azoralq
12-27-2007, 06:24 PM
I love Lecter!!!! That guy is my bestest best friend.

Mithran
12-31-2007, 08:53 PM
PS - I play a cleric alt and don't get abused, not sure what happened to you Mithran. Maybe the abusers are gone from the guild?

Could be. It's been a while.

jkm
01-01-2008, 01:35 AM
you sure have gotten agreeable since you've quit smoking...

Mithran
01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I've had to totally take my Voice Chat offline to a "Push to Talk" mode, and last week, I had to make a point of not saying anything, as it would have been sufficiently rude to permanently alienate people. I spent more time playing one-minute chess and yelling like a Navy seargant while I was playing (and I wasn't playing very well).

It's reminescent of my last chess tournament: First round, I was paired against the Virginia State Champion. All you can do is mutter under your breath and hope no one hears.

Azoralq
01-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey, can I join?

jkm
01-01-2008, 06:37 PM
a chess tournament? i'm sure you can...

Azoralq
01-01-2008, 07:36 PM
I probably could..I'm that good.