PDA

View Full Version : 9 slots uh? Yeah sure...

Partymaker
09-27-2007, 09:21 PM
As it was so much predictable... :rolleyes: there's another nice bug with this as I've all the favor possible and I'm still unable to create a 9th toon.

We're suppose to have:
7 base slots
+1 for Drow favor (400)
+1 for 1750 favor
= 9 total slots

I just created my 8th toon and the stupid create button is still unavailable. I'm surprise tho that I'm not seeing anyone reporting this on the forum yet... am I the only one?? At this point, it wouldn't surprise me either lmao

Yeah, I do sent a ticket in-game but I doubt anyone sane in this world would want to wait 10 hours on the same toon just to get an "answer" that will most probly not be helpful at all...

Btw, might be time to correct your report thing and make it "account-based" instead of "toon-based" :rolleyes:

Mad_Bombardier
09-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Known Issues with workaround- http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122319

Kyrien
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I've talked to Nyx but still don't have a 9th slot. I didn't take a tome yet, but I did get credit for the favor (ie if I go to my favor log, I've got x/5000 as opposed to x/1750. Any ideas?

Partymaker
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I found what to do, even if it's rather illogical...

I went back to talk to Nyx (the Drow and 1750 favor guy in the harbor) and when I logged out, the 9th slot was available.

Don't ask me why I needed to talk back to him tho, absolutely no idea... :rolleyes:

Spookydodger
09-28-2007, 07:18 PM
I've talked to Nyx but still don't have a 9th slot. I didn't take a tome yet, but I did get credit for the favor (ie if I go to my favor log, I've got x/5000 as opposed to x/1750. Any ideas?

You might be screwed. The last I ever heard, not taking the tome made it so you couldn't get it later if you went back.

Has anyone noticed this isn't the case now/anymore?