PDA

View Full Version : wierd graphics

axebender
09-27-2007, 03:44 PM
is anyone elses graphics messing up mine seem to go from balck and white to normal and choppy continually..i tried optimizing my graphic settings too with no change did something go wrong when i downloaded the new patch?

Azdrin
09-27-2007, 04:15 PM
I haven't noticed that particularly, but since I downloaded the new patch my display goes completely haywire when I zone into the Necropolis area. The whole interface area gets altered so it can be read on my screen, almost like super zoom. It is a total pain and because of it I cant get to the new content. Anyone else encounter this issue??

Tenkari_Rozahas
09-27-2007, 04:25 PM
if you read the release notes, it suggests you alter your graphics settings when you get in game becasue of all the changes to the game engine that happened.

Darkwolf
09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
if you read the release notes, it suggests you alter your graphics settings when you get in game becasue of all the changes to the game engine that happened.And if you read his post, he already did what they suggested.

is anyone elses graphics messing up mine seem to go from balck and white to normal and choppy continually..i tried optimizing my graphic settings too with no change did something go wrong when i downloaded the new patch?

axebender
09-27-2007, 05:43 PM
got it guys i just had to update my driver and now it works perfectly always the simple things i tell ya