PDA

View Full Version : I cant get spellsinger, tried everything help plz!

MarkA0019
09-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I have read all the responses in the forum, and tried everything. Im lvl 9 pure bard, and have mental toughness, heighten, extend, and have played with my enhancemnets til im blue in the face! What am I missing?

Scalion
09-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Action Points: 4 (must have spent 16 action points)

Prerequisites:

Bard Energy of Music II
AND
Bard Concentration II

In addition one of these feats

Empower Spell OR
Heighten Spell OR
Maximize Spell OR
(Enchantment) OR
(Enchantment) OR
Magical Training

Maybe you've overlooked bard concentration 2

Mad_Bombardier
09-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Scalion, even that list is incomplete. The prereq description in the Online Compendium is wrong. Look at your enhancement list in-game (check 'view unavailable') to see all the prereqs.

Available to Bard level 6
Bard Music of Energy 2 AND
Bard Skill: Concentration 2 AND
Bard Song Magic 2 AND
Bard Lyric of Song 1 AND
Any one of the following: Magical Training, Mental Toughness, Spell Focus: Enchantment, Greater Spell Focus: Enchantment, Empower Spell, Heighten Spell, Maximize Spell

spifflove
09-25-2007, 12:29 PM
when u respec select "show unallowed" and that will give you a list of enhancements prereqs that you will have to take.

~Jules921
09-29-2007, 06:43 AM
When I took it for my bard, Kethrey I had to re-do her Action Points - twice - before I got it right. It was a frustrating time - so believe me - I know your pain.

The poster that said to select "Show Unavailable" is correct - it will show you what is needed. I also recommend resetting all Action Points to make sure you have all that are needed.

Good Luck with it - its a neat feat/enhancement.
Jules

lostinjapan
09-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I just want to know when our lingering song will affect Spellsinger, etc.

Shade
09-29-2007, 07:17 PM
I just want to know when our lingering song will affect Spellsinger, etc.

It does.. Lotsa bards i know have like near 5minuits on there spell singer vs the normal 3 min.

lostinjapan
09-29-2007, 11:20 PM
It does.. Lotsa bards i know have like near 5minuits on there spell singer vs the normal 3 min.

Not working for me. Guess I should bug it then.

Mad_Bombardier
09-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Not working for me. Guess I should bug it then.Lingering Song does work on Spellsinger. It's just that Spellsinger has a shorter base duration (about half of normal Bardsongs). You can do a forum search for the exact duration calculation as listed by Eladrin.

Update: I was bored, so searched and here it is.
The beneficial bard enhancement songs last 60 seconds + 6 seconds per bard level, and should be improved by lingering song effects.

LadeeM
10-02-2007, 09:42 AM
The best thing to do is to try your enhancements and DO NOT SAVE. You can continue to add the enhancements and click reset at anytime and you don't have to wait 3 days. That is how I made sure I had everything I needed in order to get spellsinger as well as music of the dead and music of the makers.

A good thing to remember if you're not specifically a "healing" bard is that Bard Song Magic and Lyric of Song also count for your sonic spells. Wishsong isn't much of a healer, but she uses soundburst all the time to help the melee (as well as herself) keep the bad guys stunned. And it may not stun some monsters, but it does hit for damage 99% of the time. It's not a lot, but it helps! :)