PDA

View Full Version : Sarlona Dedicated Team: Venturing Virgins (Fri 7:30PM EST)

Rason
09-23-2007, 04:42 PM
This group is on Sarlona, for light to heavy roleplayers (at present it is light to medium but depends on the members we have) and the group forms at every Saturday at 7:30PM EST Server Time. For those of you who don't know what time this would be for you, I configured a time zone clock to show exactly what 7:30PM EST is for the others around the world :)

Fixed Time Zone Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=13&month=10&year=2007&hour=23&min=30&sec=0&p1=43)

The group will be a persistent role play group of up to six people although if we ever get more we can split the group into two where required. At present we have 3 active members and a few who have been busy of late; all we need now is to see if anyone else out there wants in on this group!

The current level is level 3 and the group would meets up in the Wayward Lobster.

I very much have no problem helping newcomers to Dungeons and Dragons Online or to role playing in general, infact I would like to see some fresh blood out there now and then.

The group would will follow the following rules:

#1: Have fun!

#2: Voice is not required since we are here to role play and that happens through typing and not voice.

#3: No rushing since we will want to explore as if we had never entered the quest ever before.

#4: No gaining gifts, items or money, from characters not within the group.

#5: No using the auction house yet the brokers are fine as long as the character has followed rule #4.

#6: As with #4 and #5, the group is to be a persistent group and hence will be to share loot found between the members where someone else may use the item better than you; sharing makes the group stronger as a whole.

#7: The group will be light to heavy role play depending how we are feeling and Out of Character comments are to be done within (( )) brackets.

#8: Players are allowed to play a character as they see fit as maturity is the key to a persistent group.

If you have any inquiries, feel free to private message me and I will get back to you as quick as I can.

Our current character listing is as follows:

Current Characters
Yyelana – 3rd Level Elf Cleric
Ivress – 3rd Level Drow Rogue
Kendill - 3rd Level Human Fighter
Modoken - 3rd Level Drow Bard
Dragnos - 3rd Level Warforged Barbarian
Jinatat - 3rd Level Halfling Sorceror

Guests
Fyonna - 2nd Level Warforged Wizard (& husband of unknown character)

Note: If we have more than six people on the day, we will work out making up a second group with volunteers from the Dedicated Teams guild.

---------

Yyelana sat on the steps leading up to the Leaky Dingy, her chin in her hands. All this running around and in the end, she was empty handed, leaving her group to fend for themselves. She formed the group and yet... how long has she been with them for? Hmm.

She would not dwell for she knew she was able to be with them again shortly, the Undying Court had called her off for now.

For now.

The elven cleric looked up to the sky and smiled, "I mean no disrespect, o' Court, but sometimes you are persistly persistent and sometimes, just sometimes, a group can do far more than just one elf."

Hawkeyekck86
09-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi, I am fairly new to the game and woudl like to join a dedicated team for some fun and excitement. ( Am tired of logging and waiting in a tavern, looking at the LFM page and waiting to hear back from tells)

I am free at this time, but have had little expierence with the RP part of the game, but am willing to learn. I don't have any characters on Sarlona, but if I could join a group, would be willing to switch. If you are still looking for another adventurer to your band of warriors, just let me know.

Xgemina
09-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Heya Hawkeyekck86, I'm not Rason, but I'm on the team and can tell you that we can teach you how to RP :) so that is not a problem.

Rason
09-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Alas, but I am Rason :D Thanks, Modoken :) I've PM'd Hawkeye and he has made a halfling sorceror who may well be tagging along.

So I will add him and I have already added another person (forum name is Raventiger) of a newcomer to DDO who will be there tomorrow :)

Welcome, both of you!

Raventiger
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome Rason and all your helpful (and patient) PMs :) I'm really looking forward to our game later on today. Quick update, I couldn't use the name Dargon, so my character name is Dragnos Metalrage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dragnos entered the cold dank common room of the Leaky Dingy. The internal rage which had been lying dormant like a volcano had intensified since coming to Stormreach. Dragnos caressed his axe, and murmured "Soon this one will lose itself in battle once more. Soon this one will unleash the fury within it and lay waste to its enemies." Dragnos strode across to bar and purchased some healing balm. Like an avalanche, he sat down at a table, his cold uncaring red eyes scanning the bar. Maybe he would find companions here to help him in his quest to unleash his fury and eventually find acceptance from the people of Stormreach. Outside the rain became began to fall, and Dragnos lost himself in thoughts as gloomy as the weather.

Rason
09-28-2007, 10:58 PM
((Excellent session today! Session will happen Saturday at 7:30pm EST yet this is with a few alts so we can help the two lower level characters (Dragnos and Jinatat) to catch up))

Rason
10-04-2007, 09:26 PM
OOC: Session is as normal this week (Fri 7:30pm EST) yet Marrra and I need a time change from Friday to Saturday (due to stepson's sport happening Saturday mornings now, starting session after next) if that is fine with everyone?

Those who don't read this, we will discuss it at the next session.

Raventiger
10-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Sounds fine to me. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it tonight. Sorry for the short notice, but my sister in-law just gave birth and my wife and I are going to visit her and the new baby. I'll PM you just to make sure you get this message.

Rason
10-05-2007, 08:57 PM
The group is having a time change from Friday 7:30pm EST to Saturday 7:30pm EST since Ivress and I both have time constraints on our Saturday morning now that her son has baseball and we need to do the family get together for that.

Grieyls
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi,

I was enquireing about a roleplaying group via another thread and I was directed to here. As such I am asking if I can join this reg playing group and if so can you send me all the relevant details.

Thanks in advance.

Rason
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the PM Grieyls!

I'll be starting up a new thread in a few moments so that the subject line doesn't have the time in it. The problem with this was that the time has now changed from Friday's to Saturday's and we can't edit the subject line :/

Rason
10-08-2007, 06:44 PM
We will be using the following thread from here on in.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1381485

Please use that thread and not this one from here on. I promise this is the last thread change.. I wish I could edit this threads title but I doubt we can ever do that :P