PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Armor Repair

stockwizard5
09-23-2007, 01:08 PM
I have two guildies now with the same problem/cause and I know many others who are upset with the same problem but dont know the cause.

If you reset the Dragon Armor quest after turning in scales for an armor - the vendor will no longer fix your armor. DMs have so far been unwilling to help out? It is unreasonable to expect anyone to acquire 25 more scales to fix an existing armor - no NPC options should cause this to happen.

Recovery
09-24-2007, 03:50 PM
I have two guildies now with the same problem/cause and I know many others who are upset with the same problem but dont know the cause.

If you reset the Dragon Armor quest after turning in scales for an armor - the vendor will no longer fix your armor. DMs have so far been unwilling to help out? It is unreasonable to expect anyone to acquire 25 more scales to fix an existing armor - no NPC options should cause this to happen.

If you reset it... just abandon the quest it just gave you and that should fix it. It is becuase the NPC gave you the same quest to acquire 25 scales. If you do not have that quest he should repair it normally.

stockwizard5
09-26-2007, 01:26 PM
I will let them know - ty :D