PDA

View Full Version : Who Survived? ( A Heroes Thread ) :D

Ringlord
09-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Heroes is back tomorrow night folks. Time to get ready for more theories and speculation on what comes next :D

Drider
09-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Yay, Heroes.. right in the middle of my night class at college :(

Here's hoping they keep up with the good storytelling.

Dariuss
09-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I was gonan make a heroes thread too

i am suepr excited

best/favouritist show last year by far! i just hope they keep up the quality this season

Drider
09-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I was gonan make a heroes thread too

i am suepr excited

best/favouritist show last year by far! i just hope they keep up the quality this season

I'm kinda hoping that Journeyman is good, that would make Monday's the best night on TV for me. Prison Break, Heroes, and Journeyman.

Dariuss
09-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm kinda hoping that Journeyman is good, that would make Monday's the best night on TV for me. Prison Break, Heroes, and Journeyman.

Indeed. i'm gonna check it out just cause Lucius Vorenus is in it :)

I kinda wanted to check out Chuck as well.. but it's ono at the same time as Prison Break..so i'll have to maybe catch one on the early show (I get EST channels as well as PST channels so everything is on twice - just three hours apart)

ErgonomicCat
09-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Indeed. i'm gonna check it out just cause Lucius Vorenus is in it :)

QFMFT (Quoted For Mother F'in Truth).

I expect Journeyman to fail horribly, but I'm gonna love it while it's on.

Related: Pullo will be the new Punisher. Awww yeah.

Luckily, I never watched Prison Break, so I can do Chuck, Heroes and Journeyman.

Good times.

If only Studio 60 would come back, Monday would be manna from heaven for me.

Drider
09-24-2007, 03:45 PM
If only Studio 60 would come back, Monday would be manna from heaven for me.

I think you and my sister are the only ones that liked that show. It had potential but it was just too much drama not enough laughs.

dragnmoon
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I am soo ****ed and Sad that NBC and Itunes did not work out a deal... Itunes was my only method of getting a decent quality version of Heroes legally while stationed overseas.. I will miss this season until it comes out on DVD.

You have no idea how much this upsets me.. :mad:

Drider
09-24-2007, 04:11 PM
I am soo ****ed and Sad that NBC and Itunes did not work out a deal... Itunes was my only method of getting a decent quality version of Heroes legally while stationed overseas.. I will miss this season until it comes out on DVD.

You have no idea how much this upsets me.. :mad:

NBC is supposed to be going with streams from their website. With ads of course, which imo is better then paying for them. They did this last season with Heroes. You have a week to watch the episode if you missed it on Monday.

Almost all the major TV stations are dumping apple to go for the streams with inserted ads. Offering them for sale wasn't stopping people from just illegally downloading the episodes anyway. So they figure you can watch it for free and have a 30 second ad in there once in awhile and it's at least less hassle then finding and downloading it.

CBS has been doing this for awhile so has ABC, NBC was the last one to really go into it.

ErgonomicCat
09-24-2007, 04:11 PM
I think you and my sister are the only ones that liked that show. It had potential but it was just too much drama not enough laughs.

It was too much understated laughs that were delivered so fast you didn't realize it was funny until they'd moved on. ;)

AKA It was an Aaron Sorkin show.

I knew it would die, but I was hoping for a couple more seasons, ala Sports Night.

But:

HEROES!

BOING BOING!

Suresh is back, which annoys me, but maybe he'll get a real part, not just a gimpy narrator role.

I want to see Parkman become the next HRG.

I want to see Wireless - was she even in Heroes? She's a pretty serious badass per the graphic novels....

And I want the Haitian to just stand around and look cool. If anyone read his graphic novel, he's a pretty tragic dude overall.

ErgonomicCat
09-24-2007, 04:13 PM
NBC is supposed to be going with streams from their website. With ads of course, which imo is better then paying for them. They did this last season with Heroes. You have a week to watch the episode if you missed it on Monday.

Almost all the major TV stations are dumping apple to go for the streams with inserted ads. Offering them for sale wasn't stopping people from just illegally downloading the episodes anyway. So they figure you can watch it for free and have a 30 second ad in there once in awhile and it's at least less hassle then finding and downloading it.

CBS has been doing this for awhile so has ABC, NBC was the last one to really go into it.

It is pretty dang high quality too - I couldn't watch Lost at all last season, but I watched all the streams, and it was just as good. Typically you get 2 long ads from a single company, rather than the normal ones you get on TV too, which is easier to ignore - just go get a coke when it's on. ;)

Drider
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
It is pretty dang high quality too - I couldn't watch Lost at all last season, but I watched all the streams, and it was just as good. Typically you get 2 long ads from a single company, rather than the normal ones you get on TV too, which is easier to ignore - just go get a coke when it's on. ;)

Aye, it even pauses for you to continue the show after the ads are done. hehe.

With me having classes Mondays from 6-10 pm, I'm basically on the.. if they don't stream it, I don't see it train.

dragnmoon
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM

This would be great if they allowed me to watch them overseas..

Like I said.., Itunes has been My only option to legally watch the show.

THe streams and downloads on NBC.com are blocked for me overseas.
Amazon.com which NBC uses now is also blocked.. So right now I have no Legal means to watch the show at a decent quality, unti the DVD comes out.

Dariuss
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM

Amazon.com which NBC uses now is also blocked.. So right now I have no Legal means to watch the show at a decent quality, unti the DVD comes out.

Could you get one of those IP masking things that makes it look like you are from the US?

Lorechaser
09-24-2007, 09:44 PM

China?

Vinos
09-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Wish I knew who survived but my local NBC station decided to show the saints game instead of heroes and journeyman.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ringlord
09-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Your local station is not a true NBC station then since MFN is ABC still, but moved to ESPN now because ABC got tired of being last in the ratings every Monday night.

Luckily you can catch the replay starting tomorrow on NBC.com

Not sure if SciFi channel will be airing it on Friday nights at 7:00PM again.

I will not spoil the surprise for you tonight, but I will say they don't cover all the characters from last year in the first episode and from previews for next week it looks like episode 2 will be lacking as well in that department. So far it seems like last years magic will continue as they leave us with many questions to speculate on by the end of the first show :D

dragnmoon
09-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Could you get one of those IP masking things that makes it look like you are from the US?

Never heard of that

dragnmoon
09-25-2007, 04:33 AM
China?

Germany.... It is not the country blocking me.. but NBC because i am not with the states... Sams with almost every program that allows you to legally buy TV episodes except Itunes.

Most of those programs check your IP and if you do not have a US ip you can not buy from them. Itunes allows you to if you have a US address and US bank account which i do since I am a US citizen Stationed overseas.

DZX
09-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Germany.... It is not the country blocking me.. but NBC because i am not with the states... Sams with almost every program that allows you to legally buy TV episodes except Itunes.

Most of those programs check your IP and if you do not have a US ip you can not buy from them. Itunes allows you to if you have a US address and US bank account which i do since I am a US citizen Stationed overseas.

Give this a try

http://www.surfplate.info/

may work.

dragnmoon
09-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Give this a try

http://www.surfplate.info/

may work.

If that does what I think it does... It is slower then Dirt...15 Minutes.. and page i want to go to still has not loaded

Edit: Not working

shimiha_kakita
09-25-2007, 10:45 AM
I want to see Wireless - was she even in Heroes? She's a pretty serious badass per the graphic novels....

Wireless did show up once or twice in the show but was/is mainly a graphic novel character. That said I don't think she'll be making any physical appearances as she technically is dead went into space and rode a satellite down. However her power apparently let her put her mind into the ether on the worlds networks so she might now be literally the ghost in the machine. See Heroes Graphic Novel #34 (http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/downloads/Heroes_novel_034.pdf) (PDF of said Graphic novel)

Ringlord
09-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Wireless is dead. They killed her off in the graphic novel when HRG asked her to take out the tracking sattelite owned by the Company and when she used her power to tap into it she became infected with a computer virus that would kill her so she pushed the thing out of orbit and rode it down to a firery grave.

Drider
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM
So I think Hiro is the real Kensei. It's obviouse he's going to be the one that goes and helps the girl save her dad. Meaning he's probably going to be the one that does all those things he read about.

ErgonomicCat
09-25-2007, 10:24 PM
So I think Hiro is the real Kensei. It's obviouse he's going to be the one that goes and helps the girl save her dad. Meaning he's probably going to be the one that does all those things he read about.

And he'll be his own great great great .... great great grandfather.

Drider
09-26-2007, 12:11 AM
And he'll be his own great great great .... great great grandfather.

OMG, they stole that plot point from Futurama! :D

Ringlord
09-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Well we know Hiro has a weak spot for the pretty ladies and he did end up back there for a reason other than his apparent lack of fine control over his time jumping powers. It is likely he is back there because he already went back before ( OH God here we go again with the time paradox stuff ... head throbbing... brain hurting... :D )

He still has not faced that T-Rex yet :eek: :D

Very likely Peter being found by those guys in that container when they were expecting I-pods is the doing of "The Company". If they did not want him found they sure as heck would have told people there was something less desirable in that container than I-pods. :D Plus the mysterious box the gang leader mentions in the next episode that supposedly contains the information of who Peter is so he can try to get his memory back.

I was a bit surprised by how they are handling Nathan now too. He is a drunk which is sort of understandable when he thinks he has lost his brother and that because he agreed to go along with Linderman's plan to let the bomb happen in the first place that he is directly responsible for Peter's death. The part I don't get is why is Nathan back in NYC and unharmed? He flew up there with Peter to we thought be with him when the end came so if he was holding Peter when he exploded Nathan should be dead. Obviously he must have let go of him or Peter made him let go ( I assume they will touch on this during the season sometime )

What about that brief glimpse Nathan has of his own face in the mirror all scarred and melted? Did that happen because of Peter's nume power? Is that why Nathan let go of him because he was too hot to hold?

I wonder if Peter will run into Claude again?

We know Claire will fail to keep from standing out because they show her in the cast photo in a cheerleading uniform again

Drider
09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
It's my understanding that they are going to go back in time a couple episodes.. remember the name of this one was "Four Months Later".

Most likely though with Nathan is that he flew up and let Peter go and flew as far as he could away. He is a pretty damn fast flier.

As for the mirror was that him or was it Peter? I can't remember now.

Also one angle to remember... In the "future" they stopped.. Sylar took over Nathan's life.

Dariuss
09-26-2007, 06:17 PM
It's my understanding that they are going to go back in time a couple episodes.. remember the name of this one was "Four Months Later".

Most likely though with Nathan is that he flew up and let Peter go and flew as far as he could away. He is a pretty damn fast flier.

Also one angle to remember... In the "future" they stopped.. Sylar took over Nathan's life.

hmm

apparently around episode 10 there will be one titled "four months ago"..with handles the immediate aftermath of the season 1 finale

also, apparently hiro is going to be back in time for about 8 episodes, and possibly sending messages to ando in the future!

ErgonomicCat
09-27-2007, 10:49 AM

I thought it was Peter, personally.

The one thing that annoyed me about the first ep was HRG.

"Claire, don't stand out. Claire, we have to be secretive. Claire, I've taken a job in the paper industry, just like I used to have, using my real first name and am trying to get myself fired by being a slacker. Then I've decided to threaten my supervisor with skills that are highly unexpected. Claire, you can't be a cheerleader, someone might see you."

The Company certainly has the ability to do a search of all new W-4 forms submitted, filter by paper companies, and search for first or last name matches, then run them down. It may take a while, but it's highly doable.

Dariuss
09-27-2007, 10:53 AM
The Company certainly has the ability to do a search of all new W-4 forms submitted, filter by paper companies, and search for first or last name matches, then run them down. It may take a while, but it's highly doable.

Ah, but maybe they wouldn't expect him to work for a paper company?

Or work at all, actually. Mohinder seems to eb able to fly around the world at will and never do any real work haha. Maybe his dad had a generous insurance policy :)

Thje one guy i forgot about until now was the 'make things into gold guy' (or MTIGG for short). that's a handy power to have around.

ErgonomicCat
09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Ah, but maybe they wouldn't expect him to work for a paper company?

The "It's so dumb they'll never expect it" ploy? Maybe. But I dunno.

Or work at all, actually. Mohinder seems to eb able to fly around the world at will and never do any real work haha. Maybe his dad had a generous insurance policy :)

Thje one guy i forgot about until now was the 'make things into gold guy' (or MTIGG for short). that's a handy power to have around.

I'm just calling him Midas.

Or Warner Brandis.

Ringlord
09-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Well as I said we know just from the season 2 cast photo that Claire ends up on the cheer squad so she goes right back to standing out. If the family was truly trying to hide HRG would have worked anywhere but near anything to do with the paper industry and they would have made his wife change the damn dogs name too LOL :) Mr. Muggles can give then away as easily as any of the kids getting noticed.

One question I have is ( or maybe it is two questions ) did Mohinder and HRG just make up this illness that is supposedly slowly killing those with powers. Is it just a ploy to scare the people running "The Company" into finding and hiring him as the supposed savior of their kind so he can help HRG bring the whole thing down? If it is real then he should be able to use Claire's blood to cure everyone since she regens and the disease should have no effect on her.

I would think the situation with Peter would eventually bring out power he does not yet know he absorbed from Sylar such as the ability to melt things. I mean if someone is chained to a wall and is alert eventually they think about something like "I wish I could melt these handcuffs" and viola they would dissolve for him. Did he get close enough to DL in the season finale to absorb his power? What about Micah or Molly?

Of course what Peter really needs is to get close to someone who has the actual power of Extreme Self Confidence :D

Ringlord
10-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Ok seems this thread has less interest than last years threads.

Ok my latest thoughts:

Peter is not a time traveler in this season as someone suggested. He survived going nuclear because he had Claire's power to regen. Remember he survived the first time when the bomb destroyed NYC in the future episode from last season. His seeming control only comes from his heightened emotional state as he becomes stressed so no he has not switched powers with Sylar as someone else suggested.

As to his exhibiting powers he did not show last season or we did not see people use near him it is safe to assume because he has DL's phasing power and he was some distance from DL in the plaza in NYC, that Peter either picked up powers he did not even know about or he has encountered people with those powers since he went nuclear in the atmosphere. I mean someone, connected with the company I suspect, wanted him in that container for a reason. I bet the container was lead lined. I think it is kind of a slap in the face to the intelligence of Irish people that the guys were portrayed as seemingly stupid enough to believe Peter stole the cargo from the container and somehow chained himself inside it?

As to Sylar I think his lack of or rather seeming lack of powers is because Candice is making him believe he has none atm. I bet you she is not dead and she let him believe he killed her.

Oh and I just thought of something. Hiro's hero Kensai has the regen power and unless he also had the virus that Mohinder discovered kills off powered people then Kensai is very likely still alive and since we know the person who killed Hiro's father went over the side of the building with him, but survived it very well could be Kensai. I think it could be that Hiro wins the girls heart away from Kensai in the past and he waits all those years to get revenge and killing Hiro's father is part of it. Imagine when Hiro gets back and finds out his father is dead and he goes to hunt down the killer and finds Kensai.

Did anyone else notice the actress playing DL's mother was another Star Trek alum? :) I am betting DL's momma is part of the company too. Remember Linderman told Niki that her and DL's relationship was manipulated into happening to produce Micah so someone in their lives had to be involved somewhere.

PhoenixFire31
10-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok seems this thread has less interest than last years threads.

Ok my latest thoughts:

Peter is not a time traveler in this season as someone suggested. He survived going nuclear because he had Claire's power to regen. Remember he survived the first time when the bomb destroyed NYC in the future episode from last season. His seeming control only comes from his heightened emotional state as he becomes stressed so no he has not switched powers with Sylar as someone else suggested.

As to his exhibiting powers he did not show last season or we did not see people use near him it is safe to assume because he has DL's phasing power and he was some distance from DL in the plaza in NYC, that Peter either picked up powers he did not even know about or he has encountered people with those powers since he went nuclear in the atmosphere. I mean someone, connected with the company I suspect, wanted him in that container for a reason. I bet the container was lead lined. I think it is kind of a slap in the face to the intelligence of Irish people that the guys were portrayed as seemingly stupid enough to believe Peter stole the cargo from the container and somehow chained himself inside it?

As to Sylar I think his lack of or rather seeming lack of powers is because Candice is making him believe he has none atm. I bet you she is not dead and she let him believe he killed her.

Oh and I just thought of something. Hiro's hero Kensai has the regen power and unless he also had the virus that Mohinder discovered kills off powered people then Kensai is very likely still alive and since we know the person who killed Hiro's father went over the side of the building with him, but survived it very well could be Kensai. I think it could be that Hiro wins the girls heart away from Kensai in the past and he waits all those years to get revenge and killing Hiro's father is part of it. Imagine when Hiro gets back and finds out his father is dead and he goes to hunt down the killer and finds Kensai.

Did anyone else notice the actress playing DL's mother was another Star Trek alum? :) I am betting DL's momma is part of the company too. Remember Linderman told Niki that her and DL's relationship was manipulated into happening to produce Micah so someone in their lives had to be involved somewhere.
You and I are of like minds on Sylar. I am betting Candace is not dead too.

As to DL's mom, I'm betting it isn't his mother (remember in Season 1 we met her arguing with Nikki about his inocence.) I bet it is DL's GRANDmother. And I bet she is one of the original set of "heros.":D

PhoenixFire31
10-15-2007, 09:41 AM
WOOTAGE!!!! It's Monday!!!!!!!!!!:D

Drider
10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
WOOTAGE!!!! It's Monday!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yep.. and I have night classes and have to miss Chuck and Heroes every week.. grr. Then catch them online on Wednesday cuz NBC is too lazy to put the episodes up right away.

Yvonne_Blacksword
10-15-2007, 02:35 PM
Yep.. and I have night classes and have to miss Chuck and Heroes every week.. grr. Then catch them online on Wednesday cuz NBC is too lazy to put the episodes up right away.

D...
V...
R...
Baby!
I never have to wait...watch commercials (atleast the ones I dont want to:p )
and I can watch them as often as I want...
:D
Bionic Woman, Reaper, Chuck, Heros, Jorneyman, Eureka, Burn Notice, Psych,...and a few others I am too embarassed to mention...
all waiting for me to have time.:p :D

ehondajim
10-15-2007, 02:42 PM
D...
V...
R...
Baby!
I never have to wait...watch commercials (atleast the ones I dont want to:p )
and I can watch them as often as I want...
:D
Bionic Woman, Reaper, Chuck, Heros, Jorneyman, Eureka, Burn Notice, Psych,...and a few others I am too embarassed to mention...
all waiting for me to have time.:p :D

Nice to meet another Grey's Anatomy fan. :p

Yvonne_Blacksword
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
lol...never watched Greys..
But I like Bones!:eek:
Blood+(an anime I cant find on DVD and would pay out the nose 4)
(Was a big closet Buffy fan...any critters that spawned offshoots from that (due to actors in common)...Angel, Firefly, Tru Calling (all dust)... Bones, Chuck...even watched a few episodes of that one that had a Joss sighting and Charisma Carpenter in it...but it didn't hold me. Uh...Veronica Mars)
Sorry...Heros..
Kind of freaked out by the flying guy(s)
Hiro...lol...he is so silly!
Most of the other stuff that is happening...is kinda scary!
The twins...
The painting that surfaced.
And how the heck did Peter end up in that shipping container?
And I figured it was Peter's brother that threw Hiro's dad off the building...revenge for plotting Peter's death...He has changed.Grubby hoodie and all...

ehondajim
10-15-2007, 03:26 PM
(Was a big closet Buffy fan...any critters that spawned offshoots from that (due to actors in common)...Angel, Firefly, Tru Calling (all dust)... Bones, Chuck...even watched a few episodes of that one that had a Joss sighting and Charisma Carpenter in it...but it didn't hold me. Uh...Veronica Mars)
I like Blood, too bad it comes on so late on Cartoon Network. I am a closet Greyts fan. Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck. Never got into too much Buffy, I do enjoy the reruns on TNT. I actually own the Firefly box set, and will be getting Serenity on DVD as soon as I think of it at Walmart.
May we be flogged.

ehondajim
10-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Sorry...Heros..
Kind of freaked out by the flying guy(s)
Hiro...lol...he is so silly!
Most of the other stuff that is happening...is kinda scary!
The twins...
The painting that surfaced.
And how the heck did Peter end up in that shipping container?
And I figured it was Peter's brother that threw Hiro's dad off the building...revenge for plotting Peter's death...He has changed.Grubby hoodie and all...

Ditto. maybe we'll find something out tonight.

BTW I don't like the kid in Cali.

ColsonJade
10-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Another good heros.

I'm not trying to guess as much this year. It is really to early to try and figure out some of the plan. They are still in setup mode from the season. Some very interesting things going on this year.

Sylar has no powers.
Issac's painting.
Peter is missing
Hiro in the past.
Mohinder and Matt and there new found family.
Matt's Family.
The twins.
Micah's Family

How I enjoy this show.

Ringlord
10-16-2007, 09:01 AM
OK Last night definitely had a few surprises for us :D

I guess Candice really is dead, not that I would be upset over it because I could not stand the character. I am not sure however how Sylar ended up from where he was with Candice to lying in the middle of that road. And why did he introduce himself as Gabriel? Is it because he thinks without his powers he is no longer Sylar, has he developed a split personality?

Micah's cousin appears to have a power identical to that of the Marvel villain "The Master" with photographic reflexes. She just has to see how to do something once and she can do it herself. A very cool power really.

I am still not sure exactly why Nathan keeps seeing that burned, deformed face in the mirror. Is that something that happened to him from carrying Peter into the atmosphere before he exploded and he has just had plastic surgery? Is he seeing what he thinks Peter must look like? or is he just deeing that because of his guilt over what he thinks is Peter's death?

Oh!!! I just thought of possibly why Sylar has seemingly lost his powers. Remember when Mohinder went and found the Hatian and cured him the Hatian could not use his powers at while he was sick and if I remember right from last season Molly could not either until after Mohinder treated her. Sylar must have the disease that kills powered people. He might not get all of the power he had back when he is cured either and since his powers were not functioning when he killed Candice he at least will not get her illusion power.

Next week looks good with the new girl popping into Peter's life, but is she part of "The Company" or does she work for someone else? Will the Irish girl remain part of his life? Many other questions I am sure will pop into my head over the next week :D

Yvonne_Blacksword
10-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Micah's family...lol.
Wonder what the limits of his cousin's powers are..
Can she learn ANYTHING from watching it on TV...
If so, is she just limited to things she watches on TV or could she lear from
just watching anyone do anything.

ehondajim
10-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Micah's cousin appears to have a power identical to that of the Marvel villain "The Master" with photographic reflexes. She just has to see how to do something once and she can do it herself. A very cool power really.

I

Gonna show my official geekness. But it's "The Taskmaster" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Taskmaster) from Captain America's rogues gallery. My favorite super power of alltime.

I just picked up the season 1 box set. Gonna take some time to catch up.

ehondajim
10-17-2007, 09:30 AM
YAWN!!!!

I picked up the box set of the first season yesterday. I missed a few and found it hard to keep up this season. So I was up till 230 this morning catching up. I'm up to Silars first attack on Claire. Damn my employers don't they know I have to catch up?

On a side note. I think I'm gonna have my daughter bring me discs 3-4 to me here at work. :D

Yvonne_Blacksword
10-23-2007, 11:45 AM
:(

All channels have been subverted to news coverage of the firestorm 2007 here in sandiego...
I watched the news all day...then found that all my favorite shows set to DVR...
were fire coverage.

PhoenixFire31
10-23-2007, 02:45 PM

All channels have been subverted to news coverage of the firestorm 2007 here in sandiego...
I watched the news all day...then found that all my favorite shows set to DVR...
were fire coverage.

Go watch at NBC.com and if it won't play refresh the page till it does (some commercials are broke and will not play)

Ringlord
10-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Well last night was very interesting :D

I certainly expected more from Matt's father when I first saw him and thought how lame and wondered how Molly could be so afraid of him. That thought alone should have alerted me to him trying to pull one over on Matt and Nathan. I also wonder if because he has seen both of them if he can now get into their heads any time later on?

He has powers quite a bit different or at least more advanced than Matt's and his are similar to Candice's illusion power, but apparently stronger. Matt was able to eventually see through it so either his powers are progressing along the same lines or he just conquered his demons quickly. I definitely dislike the guy and hope he gets killed, but not by Sylar as some friends of mine have speculated as I would not want to see him get those powers.

I am jumping back and forth between believing Sylar's powers are gone because he has the virus or because Matt's father has somehow turned them off. I do think Matt's father will try to use Nikki/Jessica to kill Bob since he seems to be the next target.

Who is the blond electric girl's daddy? Not Matt's father I hope? I mean we thought Linderman was the head of the Company, but obviously he was really just a public face and maybe the muscle so to speak. What I can't figure out is why Matt's father is so sick in the head he has to mess with the mind of a 10 year old girl? I mean it can't be just to force Mohinder to bring her back within reach of the Company since they know where he is staying with Matt and Molly so what is the point? I know the guy is sadistic, but I get the impression everything he does is for a purpose beyond that.

I definitely think Micah's cousin has a great power ( LOL have to learn the character name soon ) Muscle mimic is a good description of what she does. I see her taking up playing night time crime fighter soon like in the 9th Wonder's comic book Micah showed her. I do think because of how out of control her fingers seemed to be getting on the piano that she may have a bit more going on than just mimicking since she seemed to know parts of the piece of music Micah had not even played in front of her.

Oh also obviously Peter has encountered the electric girl before sometime between when he went boom in the atmosphere and when he woke up in that shipping container. Since she cane looking for him though I wonder who actually placed him in that container and why? Did someone betray the group and help him escape or did they just lose him? What is with the plane ticket? I mean what was he supposed to do in Ireland? Does Caitlyn have a power and not even know it yet?

Was this whole thing an elaborate plot to get her onto American soil or were they still following some of Issac's paintings of future events?

Well more fun to come in the next couple of weeks :D

Yvonne_Blacksword
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Go watch at NBC.com and if it won't play refresh the page till it does (some commercials are broke and will not play)

Thank you...
Got to see the latest...
And I think I will join the Navy...

Wait!
I am in the navy...

Silly propaganda commercials..

lol!

Accelerate your life...
:p

PhoenixFire31
10-25-2007, 06:44 AM
Thank you...
Got to see the latest...
And I think I will join the Navy...

Wait!
I am in the navy...

Silly propaganda commercials..

lol!

Accelerate your life...
:p

Cross into the blue!

Wait I did that once...hmmm...are they even still using that line anymore?:confused::cool:

Ringlord
11-06-2007, 09:47 AM
OH WOW!!

Did I not say that the guy who killed Hiro's father was likely Kensei (sp? )

I knew Hiro was going to get himself in trouble by hanging around too long and falling for the girl LOL of course the fact that none of the stories about the guy said anything about him not actually being Japanese could be taken to mean Hiro was supposed to be there from the beginning and he was actually the hero of legend he admired so much as a child. Oh boy is he gonna be ****ed when he finds out the guy killed his father.

We finally get to see what happened to Peter after the big boom in the sky starting next week. I just hope they don't forget about Caitlyn who is currently stuck in the future and if Peter is going to get her out he will have to do it before they change things or she will be stuck. I mean will that line of history cease to exist after the change or will it just be as if the virus never got out?

I was a bit disappointed in how easily they defeated Matt's father. I mean Matt only just found out he can do the same things and he suddenly surpassed his father's skill level? Kind of weak, but if trapping him in his own nightmare did not kill him I am betting he will show up again later.

Nikki is basically patient zero for the new strain of the virus and it likely becomes airborne if they don't cure her and they made Claire the key to that to facilitate bringing all the heroes together again. Generally regen like Claire's is self only so they must be looking to infect her with the virus and then gather anti-bodies from her to make a cure for Nikki. I wonder how Claire will react when she finds out she will live for hundreds of years because of her power?

I can't wait for the next episode :D