PDA

View Full Version : new content ideas

jellyfish21
09-21-2007, 01:48 PM
slaad, demons and devils are good mobs to put in for our level. Unless, u devs are waiting for the next level up patch to get them.

Litz
09-21-2007, 02:09 PM
heh they still haven't even gotten to goblins..

wundernewb
09-22-2007, 08:19 AM
TBH, I'd like to see some better "ecology".

Being attacked by Kobolds and Slimes at the same time distresses me somewhat.

Aesop
09-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Xendrick is like a Land of the Lost type Place... gimme Dinosaurs ...and a Storm Giant Liche just for the Holy Crud effect

Aesop

Leetsneaks101
09-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Storm Giant Liche just for the Holy Crud effect
Yes!

Borror0
09-22-2007, 11:26 PM
heh they still haven't even gotten to goblins..

It's for this reason I wonder if there are any goblins on Xendrick.

Litz
09-22-2007, 11:34 PM
It's for this reason I wonder if there are any goblins on Xendrick.

All it takes is a forgetfull Wizard to leave thier cage unlocked and once 2 are running wild all of Xen'drik will be full of them. They breed like rabbits.

Borror0
09-22-2007, 11:40 PM
All it takes is a forgetfull Wizard to leave thier cage unlocked and once 2 are running wild all of Xen'drik will be full of them. They breed like rabbits.

lol.. Pretty funny but I'm not sure it's enough for Turbine to win an arguement against WotC if goblins are not part of the game.

cryptic
09-23-2007, 01:10 AM
what of:
mimic
manticore
harpy
naga
lizard folk
doppliganger
assasin vines
centar
owl bear
chimeric

Blyte
09-23-2007, 11:44 AM
One monster that should be in the game is UMBER HULKS. The moment Mind Flayers were added, these guys should have come hand and hand.

a few others i'd like added:
goblins
ettins
invisible stalkers
various lycanthrope
various vermin swarms
purple worms
owl bears

another thing I would like to see is kobolds re-visited.. I have seen it in cabal of one, where they added high lvl hobgoblins. I would like to see some ultra crafty high level kobolds(or perhaps goblins) bunkered up with nasty traps. Perhaps doing something out of the ordinary like enslaving ogres/trolls/giants and summoning greater demons. Also give them different classes, black guard, wizard, sorc, cleric, fighter/mage, etc... Sounds like a good adventure to me.

wuliman
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Hydras, Shambling mounds, hook horrors, and were-creatures!!!

captain1z
09-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Id like to fight more humans once and a while.

fighters, clerics,wizards, rogues..........

beyond a certain level it seems all enemy NPCs as well as other players are every other race but human (where did they all go?)

MrCow
09-23-2007, 08:02 PM
a few others i'd like added:
goblins
ettins
invisible stalkers
various lycanthrope
various vermin swarms
purple worms
owl bears

There are invisible stalkers in the shadow king's crypt near the very beginning.

Saaluta
09-23-2007, 08:12 PM
TBH, I'd like to see some better "ecology".

Being attacked by Kobolds and Slimes at the same time distresses me somewhat.

You should try being attacked by reavers/gargoyles/and mephits at the same time as slimes and oozes :)
Threnal West part 2 for the loss :)

Saal :)

captain1z
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
You should try being attacked by reavers/gargoyles/and mephits at the same time as slimes and oozes :)
Threnal West part 2 for the loss :)

Saal :)

and spiders ( you missed one)

wundernewb
09-24-2007, 07:31 AM
That's almost as bad, once you throw in the spiders. Reavers/renders and mephits, being from a different plane, I can see oozes leaving alone possibly because they aren't nourishing, so the oozes ignore them :D