PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tested turning since the boost to sacred and such?

redoubt
09-20-2007, 05:37 PM
I've toyed with the idea of a turning cleric, but haven't had the time to try it.

I'm wondering if anyone has put everything possible into turning to see if it can be effective at high levels. If you have, what did you find?

Thanks.

Lifespawn
09-20-2007, 05:46 PM
still sux got the reavers gloves the feats and enhancments for turning and in madstone norm i could sometimes make things cower hard and elite no chance.

Cha was 24

smyter
09-21-2007, 03:43 PM
I have a CHA based cleric. WIS is 24, CHA is 32. The theory behind this build is that I have 18 turns or DV's (21 in next patch), can use most arcane wands flawlessly (repair serious, force missiles, fireball, lightning). The added bonus is that I also make the big skeletons in Madstone or Gianthold Tor cower on elite everytime. I do use a sacred sheild, but do not have any enhancements and/or feats boosting this. I really enjoy this toon, but he does go through $$ like there is no tomorrow, and his offensive spells are not as potent since my wis is only 24. Spell Points are not too bad at 1131. I get alot of crazy (but good) comments in my groups, esp when I repair warforges and throw down the offensive wands.