PDA

View Full Version : So whats everyone up to while they wait for mod5 to arrive

Murderface
09-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Yeah i want to know since there has been no real high level content since mod4 and gh is boring people to tears now. what has everyone been doing besides hangin at the gh tavern. as in hobbies sports, other pc games maybe some outdoor activities like camping and what not or even writing poetry whatever it is i wanna know. yes i am that bored

I for one have been spending time trying to find a game that can satisfy my need for kickin ai butt. game im curently playing is overlord a nice rts/rpg hybred thats really enjoyable and the only 2 alignments are evil and really evil heh just what i needed instead of saving the poor helpless citizens of stormreach :)

oh by the way please dont tell me that your working 82 hours a week this is strictly for pastime activities

Strakeln
09-19-2007, 12:32 PM
I got myself a puppy and now spend my time alternating between sitting in the GH tavern and standing outside saying "Abby go ****" over and over.

It's a good thing she's so damn cute.

DasLurch
09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
drinking....

Jket
09-19-2007, 09:52 PM
whats ddo???

:confused:

Murderface
09-20-2007, 12:38 AM
\I am sayin for the people who may not be putting as many game hours as they used to say like 2 months ago...so im wondering with these shortened ddo gaming hours what else might you be up to...

this is not a ddo bash i love the game however i dont play this game as much as i used to...

Jket
09-20-2007, 06:06 AM
\I am sayin for the people who may not be putting as many game hours as they used to say like 2 months ago...so im wondering with these shortened ddo gaming hours what else might you be up to...

this is not a ddo bash i love the game however i dont play this game as much as i used to...

not a bash =). If i wanted to bash it believe me theres alot more that could be said... I used to play atleast 5-??? hours a day. now its down to MAYBE 1-2 hours every couple days.. Doing only raids while im on.. otherwise its school,work,shower,sleep... in that order =P

ateknogod
09-20-2007, 08:34 AM
reaver raid, titan raid, an occasion dq raid, and lots of farming for named items. what else is there to do at this point?

Litz
09-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm playing 1/2 and 1/2 DDO and NWN2 in multiplayer mode with my guildies. In DDO I'm tinkering around with Permadeath. Infact if you see a guild tag "Permadeath" running around the harbor its me or one of my buddies. I'm making a Drow Sorc/Pally on a 10/4 split template.. Finese build at that.. Will be interesting. Got her to level 3 so far no deaths. O ya we set a limit of 3k pp and one item can be mailed to the new char to start out so not really twinking.. It's kind of fun in that I gave up breaking boxes and collecting collectibles for a long time now. Now I have need of it again.. Sure that will ware off, but hope there will be something to do then.

walsh
09-20-2007, 12:05 PM
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/4