PDA

View Full Version : Saludos busco hispanoparlantes

nochipatzin
09-18-2007, 05:30 AM
Saludos somos una guild de habla hispana y buscamos mas gente para unirse o simplemente para jugar de vez en cuando hablando en español. nuestra guild se llama cartel del golfo pero puden contactar con Rivi, Blahish, Diavlo o conmigo jejje

JTsays
09-18-2007, 08:13 AM
hola recepción al servidor. Tenemos cervezas inglesas y kobolds para cada uno.

alchilito
09-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Algún d*a tendré el gusto de acompañarlos en una aventura =). Siento no poder unirme a ustedes en el Cartel del Golfo, pues tengo mi propio consorcio. Les deseo lo mejor en su búsqueda por más hispanoamericanos. Cuenten conmigo cuando sea.

Kistilan
09-18-2007, 08:34 AM
Bienvenido a Argonnessen. Nosotros somos El Mejor.

beelzebaba
09-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Bienvenidos a Argonesson , si necesitan algo y puedo ayudar ..... mandame um mensaje.

Nick_RC
09-18-2007, 09:17 AM
****** I wish i could speak french.

alchilito
09-18-2007, 09:19 AM
****** I wish i could speak french.

lmao nick lol lol lol its spanish dude

beelzebaba
09-18-2007, 09:31 AM
"Funny , she doesnt look Druish."

Cayrie
09-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Bienvenidos, Cartel del Golfo!

JT -- Quiero una cerveza! Ahora!

alchilito
09-18-2007, 10:53 AM
prohibido darle birra a las viejas mandonas

Rameses
09-18-2007, 11:00 AM
I am American and I live in America. Why do I have to press 1 to hear something in English?

I am, Rameses!

beelzebaba
09-18-2007, 11:02 AM
"I learned it by watching you"

alchilito
09-18-2007, 11:07 AM
I am American and I live in America. Why do I have to press 1 to hear something in English?

I am, Rameses!

what ? your country was created by immigrants remember ? and btw i live in America too...

Rameses
09-18-2007, 11:15 AM
what ? your country was created by immigrants remember ? and btw i live in America too...

True story, but when the National Language is English. I wonder if the comedian that I orginally heard that line from did indeed have a point.

-Rameses!

alchilito
09-18-2007, 11:20 AM
True story, but when the National Language is English. I wonder if the comedian that I orginally heard that line from did indeed have a point.

-Rameses!

Lo siento amigo, nosotros vamos a terminar decidiendo quién es tu próximo presidente =).

Rameses
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe I lost something in transalation... but isn't he/she "your" next president to?

Y sí mi lápiz es grande y amarillo.

¡Soy, Rameses!

alchilito
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Maybe I lost something in transalation... but isn't he/she "your" next president to?

Y s* mi lápiz es grande y amarillo.

¡Soy, Rameses!

LOL excellent man, just outstanding =)

underlordone
09-18-2007, 11:30 AM
You thought reading my stuff was hard :P

nochipatzin
09-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Muchas gracias por la bienvenida estaria bien hacer una recopilacion de quienes quieran estar de nombres para cuando se nesesite hacer algo poder buscar a alguien que ayude como un clerigo 14 para un revers fate 4 man por ejemplo :P o cosas asi luego cuando tenga tiempo predicare con el ejemplo y pondre la lista de personajes y nombres de nuestra guild para cuando se les ofresca jeje y por otro lado no habri este post para discutir ni hacer polemica no les sigan el juego a los que solo buscan eso y no tiene nada mejor que hacer saludos a todos

Nochipatzin

Cayrie
09-18-2007, 11:51 AM

Dude, seriously? Find a new hobby that doesn't involve following me around just to insult me.

And uh, you may want to rethink the "old" comment, seeing as how I'm guessing about 60% of this game's player base is my age or older.

alchilito
09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Dude, seriously? Find a new hobby that doesn't involve following me around just to insult me.

And uh, you may want to rethink the "old" comment, seeing as how I'm guessing about 60% of this game's player base is my age or older.

you're so boring lol

BTW if i had really insulted you in any way, I bet you all my plat I would be banned, so stop making false statements, the only thing I insulted was your pride.

WeaselKing
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Seria interasado jugar con ustedes en espanol pero no ha practicado espanol en mucho tiempo. Invitame y seria itentar.

Rickpa
09-18-2007, 02:07 PM

If you're in Costa Rica, you're in North America, Central America, or in the Americas. This refers to continent, but not country.

The United States of America, to my knowledge, is the only country with the word "America" in it's name.

If it's not desirable to be calling people from the US, "Americans," what would be a user friendly alternative? United Statser? United Statsian? USer? No, Yanqui, or Gringo isn't friendly! :p

alchilito
09-18-2007, 02:21 PM
If you're in Costa Rica, you're in North America, Central America, or in the Americas. This refers to continent, but not country.

The United States of America, to my knowledge, is the only country with the word "America" in it's name.

If it's not desirable to be calling people from the US, "Americans," what would be a user friendly alternative? United Statser? United Statsian? USer? No, Yanqui, or Gringo isn't friendly! :p

Does anyone in the western hemisphere, who isn't of the US, really want to call themselves "American" when among friends, peers, and countrymen? Seems to be that this is only useful when actively seeking conflict with.... Americans. Otherwise, why would anyone who is not of the US want to be called American?

Rick I honestly don't know where you come up with the idea of me actively seeking conflict with anyone thats from the US. Like I have mentioned before, my dad served 2 tours in Vietnam and my brother is currently serving as a medic with the Army in Baghdad. You think with that kind of background in my family I would be trying to aggro ppl from a country I have the utmost respect for ?.

HeavenlyCloud
09-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Muchas gracias por la bienvenida estaria bien hacer una recopilacion de quienes quieran estar de nombres para cuando se nesesite hacer algo poder buscar a alguien que ayude como un clerigo 14 para un revers fate 4 man por ejemplo :P o cosas asi luego cuando tenga tiempo predicare con el ejemplo y pondre la lista de personajes y nombres de nuestra guild para cuando se les ofresca jeje y por otro lado no habri este post para discutir ni hacer polemica no les sigan el juego a los que solo buscan eso y no tiene nada mejor que hacer saludos a todos

Nochipatzin

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

And like Nochipatzin said (in spanish) he didn't create this thread to start a conflict/discussion, we just wanted to meet new people that speak spanish.

So i would like to ask if we can keep this thread friendly ;) without fighting please.

Duplicate_10
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Does that mean I need to find a new hobby as well, cuz I love me the older ladies.

Someone translate that so I don't look like an *******.

Rickpa
09-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Rick I honestly don't know where you come up with the idea of me actively seeking conflict with anyone thats from the US. Like I have mentioned before, my dad served 2 tours in Vietnam and my brother is currently serving as a medic with the Army in Baghdad. You think with that kind of background in my family I would be trying to aggro ppl from a country I have the utmost respect for ?.

Sorry about that. I have encountered enough people who think those from the US don't have the right to call themselves "Americans," that my response was along the lines of responding to that kind of thinking. I have cousins from Canada who have ranted about this.

So please don't take it personally, and I will edit my offending remark from my post.

Vengenance
09-18-2007, 02:42 PM

Lay off my pal Cayrie else I'll become mucho Irate.

Lorien_the_First_One
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM

I am, Rameses!

Right, it should come out in American to start....er...or something like that....

Cayrie
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Does that mean I need to find a new hobby as well, cuz I love me the older ladies.

Someone translate that so I don't look like an *******.

Are we talking older as in 30something or sexagenarian?

beelzebaba
09-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Hope we arent talking the latter..... Eww at the thought of the golden girls nekkie

Cayrie
09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Hope we arent talking the latter..... Eww at the thought of the golden girls nekkie

*dry heave*

Ewwww! Wouldn't put it past the Chuckinator tho! :p

Kistilan
09-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Are we talking older as in 30something or sexagenarian?

Chuck and I prefer hot milfs in their 30s. For a better definition, see Lessah.

PS: I'm 28 now, ladies in your 30s, which means you're still getting a young stud. :D

Ghoste
09-18-2007, 03:32 PM
I've never understood why some people get so uneasy when they hear people speaking other languages.

The official language of the U.S. has nothing to do with forcing people to speak a given language in casual and private conversations. In fact, such close minded arguments are more opposed to the liberties the U.S. tries so hard to represent than that which those attitudes are criticizing.

If it just makes you uncomfortable, so what. Get over it.

Cayrie
09-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Lessah's MY girl. Sorry Kistilan.

'Tis true, she has the Clanky, but I'm a free space since I'm a girl!

Speaking of, Lady Lessah, see you tonight! *wink wink* :D

Kistilan
09-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Lessah's MY girl. Sorry Kistilan.

I can share.

I'm going to have to break out the 10' pole though.

Rameses
09-18-2007, 04:32 PM
I've never understood why some people get so uneasy when they hear people speaking other languages.

The official language of the U.S. has nothing to do with forcing people to speak a given language in casual and private conversations. In fact, such close minded arguments are more opposed to the liberties the U.S. tries so hard to represent than that which those attitudes are criticizing.

If it just makes you uncomfortable, so what. Get over it.

Good Point indeed. I myself never get uncomfortable around people that are multi-lingual. Indeed in the area that I reside the language barrier covers Hmoung, Spanish, Russian, Jewish and of course English.
I just find it funny that when prompted in a phone call that you are asked to choose to listen to the official language of the United States of America.
Press 1 for more options.

Rameses
09-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Я имею честь быть в присутствии всего большого gamers Stormreach

Я, Rameses!

alchilito
09-18-2007, 04:44 PM

Я, Rameses!

what the hell lol

altavista's babelfish says...

I have an honor to be in the presence of entire large gamers Stormreach

Rameses
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
what the hell lol

It's Russian... :eek:

Rickpa
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Cyrillic script is always a fun treat! So is Greek, from which it borrows much.

Madmardigan
09-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Good Point indeed. I myself never get uncomfortable around people that are multi-lingual. Indeed in the area that I reside the language barrier covers Hmoung, Spanish, Russian, Jewish and of course English.
I just find it funny that when prompted in a phone call that you are asked to choose to listen to the official language of the United States of America.
Press 1 for more options.

not to start a debate or anything, but the USA does not have an official national language. Just a little FYI. You guys have fun now.

Duplicate_10
09-18-2007, 06:29 PM
not to start a debate or anything, but the USA does not have an official national language. Just a little FYI. You guys have fun now.

The man leaves on high note. And he's correct.

Allice
09-19-2007, 03:32 AM
Hmmmm

Yo tango un gato en mis pantalones cortos?

Ghoste
09-19-2007, 03:32 AM

Я, Rameses!
You hold the most honor to be in the presence of Stormreach gamers? Your Russian is a bit rusty, hehe.

Русский же не родной мой язык, a он мне вообще приятно звучит. Сейчас читаю книгу Достоевского, Идиоты. Я тоже фэн Пушкина.

Смерть всем плотским!!!

Hehe, let's see babelfish make sense of that! I actually tested part of it, and the silly fools mixed up the dative plural for instrumental singular.

BTW, I love languages. :D :D :D

Ghoste
09-19-2007, 03:48 AM
This actually brings up an interesting point: how well would we be able to get away with being rude and insulting in other languages?

My Spannish is not that great (desafortunadamente), but I'm positive I could get away with saying some very nasty things in other languages that no translation software could verify.

A person from Leipsig (I think...) told me a few years ago that I knew more vulgar words in German than he did.:eek: :eek: :cool:

Allice
09-19-2007, 03:56 AM
True story. My kitty (who unfortunately died two weeks ago yesterday =*( ) Used to love to get under my skirts. She was certainly a weird one but loved much.

Ghoste
09-19-2007, 04:03 AM
True story. My kitty (who unfortunately died two weeks ago yesterday =*( ) Used to love to get under my skirts. She was certainly a weird one but loved much.
Чего?

nochipatzin
09-19-2007, 04:05 AM

Realmente una historia triste si jejeje, por otro lado yo tambien creo que el ingles es el idioma oficial de USA, pero aqui no estamos en USA estamos en el cyberespacio y por otro lado Stormreach tampoco es USA entonces no entiendo a que viene la polemica y a que viene esa discucion saludos a todos los hispanoparlantes nuevamente y creo que abrire un post nuevo para la lista que les decia ya que este ya no es lo que era

Nochipatzin.

nochipatzin
09-19-2007, 04:07 AM
Seria interasado jugar con ustedes en espanol pero no ha practicado espanol en mucho tiempo. Invitame y seria itentar.

Muchas gracias por el ofrecimiento ya sabes cuando quieras practicar tu español jejeje saludos

Nochipatzin

Hvymetal
09-19-2007, 05:08 AM
I'd really love to practice my Spanish, but unfortunatly it's pretty much limited to cussing and; Dame quatro tacos de asada con todo para aqui por favor... :)

Kistilan
09-19-2007, 05:11 AM

!!!! *L*

That's funny. If you ever need a new pet, I'm always up for kittens. :D

nochipatzin
09-19-2007, 10:52 AM
I'd really love to practice my Spanish, but unfortunatly it's pretty much limited to cussing and; Dame quatro tacos de asada con todo para aqui por favor... :)

perhaps you do not know to speak well Spanish but that you know what it is good of food to request hehehehe greetings

Nochipatzin.

My inglish is to bad

Rameses
09-19-2007, 10:59 AM
You hold the most honor to be in the presence of Stormreach gamers? Your Russian is a bit rusty, hehe.

Русский же не родной мой язык, a он мне вообще приятно звучит. Сейчас читаю книгу Достоевского, Идиоты. Я тоже фэн Пушкина.

Смерть всем плотским!!!

Hehe, let's see babelfish make sense of that! I actually tested part of it, and the silly fools mixed up the dative plural for instrumental singular.

Sorry your translator is a bit broken. I wrote "I am honored to be in the presence of the gamers of Stormreach."

Rameses
09-19-2007, 11:03 AM

Смерть всем плотским!!!

Death by all carnal!!! ?

I thought it would be death to all fleshlings

Aspenor
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
ni men dou shi hen ben de ren

Ghoste
09-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Sorry your translator is a bit broken. I wrote "I am honored to be in the presence of the gamers of Stormreach."
I got what you meant, I wasn't using a translator; that was a translation I did myself without rearranging it to make more sense in English.

Adding "всего большого" (most of all) is what made it sound a bit odd. And leaving gamers untranslated too...and using the verbs to have and to be like that...

I take it you have studied some Russian yourself, as I doubt an online translator would have given you a translation quite like that.

I would have said it more like: (and my Russian ins't perfect either) "У меня великая честь находиться среди игроков Стормрича" or possibly "Я держаю..."

Death by all carnal!!! ?

I thought it would be death to all fleshlings
It is. Like I said, the translator cant tell the difference in some cases between instrumental singular and dative plural. So, change that from instrumental singular (by all carnal) to dative plural (to all carnals), and then retranslate "плотским" in context to get fleshlings. A literal translation of that word would be "of the flesh".

Duplicate_10
09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
I hereby halt all Cyrillic phrases from being uttered on this forum. There's a reason I hammered Old Glory into Argo on Day 1, and it wasn't so we could make Reagan turn in his grave.

Rameses
09-19-2007, 02:32 PM
I hereby halt all Cyrillic phrases from being uttered on this forum. There's a reason I hammered Old Glory into Argo on Day 1, and it wasn't so we could make Reagan turn in his grave.

He'd be facing up by this point. I would think Reagan rolled over when every politician tried to compare themselves to R. Reagan.

Indecision 2008. Don't F@#K This Up America. - Brought to you by Stephan Colbert of the Colbert Report.

Rameses
09-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Ελπίζω ότι έχετε μια ημέρα ένα τσοκ ειρήνης

I am, Rameses!

Ghoste
09-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Пусть Рэйган крутится.

Славься, Отечество наше свободное!

Duplicate_10
09-19-2007, 02:37 PM
He'd be facing up by this point. I would think Reagan rolled over when every politician tried to compare themselves to R. Reagan.

Indecision 2008. Don't F@#K This Up America. - Brought to you by Stephan Colbert of the Colbert Report.

Personally, I'd compare myself to Carl Weathers at every opportunity.

Shadowblizmasta
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
All I know is la mesa, and je nes parles pas francais. Two different languages, but yah. Languages aren't my thing. Pretty sure I mispelled the french sentence, haven't had a french class for a few years.

aargos
09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
You lost me on the "ένα τσοκ" What's a Tsok?

Ελπίζω ότι έχετε μια ημέρα ένα τσοκ ειρήνης

I am, Rameses!

Ελπίζω ότι έχετε μια ημέρα ειρήνης>> I hope that you (plural) have one day of peace.

Zorlinta
09-20-2007, 12:31 AM
ves nochi, postear aca es una locura, en menos de lo que canta un gallo claudio ya se volvio un merengue de puras locuras :p

Pero es bueno ver caras amigas entre este mar de lagrimas, jajaja :p

Y como diria ruben blades....
"Oye latino oye hermano oye amigo
Nunca vendas tu destino por el oro ni la comodidad..."

Saludos a todos, y tambien ya saben que pegennos un timbrazo cuando quieran :), recientemente yo me uni al cartel junto un grupo de mabar refugiados hispanos ^_^, y la neta mucha que estos cuates son la mera ley ;)

Y si, apoyo la mocion de achillo, no mas trago pa las viejas aburridas!!!!
(explanation quote... viejas is mostly used around not only to old girls, is more used to any lady over 15 :p depending on the context it can be just a grouping indicator and not an offensive word :p examples... mi vieja= my wife/girlfriend/etc, mi viejita = my mother, and same apply to viejo word wich is used exactly the same but for males :p... Quote#2: birrea is some kind of spanglish over the word beer )

Bueno... hay nos vidrios alcachofas y se me quedan en la sombrita!!! :)
^_^

Ghoste
09-20-2007, 02:14 AM
Союз нерушимый республик свободных
Сплотила навеки Великая Русь!
Да здравствует созданный волей народов
Единый, могучий Советский Союз!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:
Hehe, used to know most of the Soviet anthem by memory.

heatherivxx
09-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Hola Cartel del Golfo!!! Ok thats where my spanish stops (3yrs of Spanish in high school never paid off) :/ I have had the pleasure of running with a few of your members. Fantastic people I tell you!!! I look forward to running many more quests with you all :)

nochipatzin
09-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Que gusto verte por aqui zorlinta pues si se armo una buena eh hasta en ruso`ya etan hablando jajaja pero bueno

Nochopatzin.

nochipatzin
09-20-2007, 01:09 PM
Hello heatherivxx since my Englishman is very bad and it that one supposes that to they my me taught(showed) of 3 years in the school but well on the other hand thank you and clear that we will meet thereabouts and already we will know to whom looking jejeje for regards

Nochipatzin.

Hola Cartel del Golfo!!! Ok thats where my spanish stops (3yrs of Spanish in high school never paid off) :/ I have had the pleasure of running with a few of your members. Fantastic people I tell you!!! I look forward to running many more quests with you all :)

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Dios mio!

Rav'n
12-01-2008, 06:46 AM
You lost me on the "ένα τσοκ" What's a Tsok?

Ελπίζω ότι έχετε μια ημέρα ειρήνης>> I hope that you (plural) have one day of peace.

It's what you wear on your Tfut so you don't get tblisters from your tshu.

Kistilan
12-01-2008, 07:00 AM
Dios mio!

Es el Dio del Muerte!!! No me digas!

Uska
12-01-2008, 07:18 AM

Yes it was but people who want to live or work here should learn english or leave. Noting against the op trying to gather people for a guild by the way.

Uska
12-01-2008, 07:19 AM
Пусть Рэйган крутится.

Now that is cool will have to see if my friends can read it if I remember when they are here.

alchilito
12-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Dios mio!

por que Miguel por que ???? Necro thread FTW !

Die Mhykke.

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 07:39 AM
por que Miguel por que ???? Necro thread FTW !

Die Mhykke.

Que lastima!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/mykeuva/ThreadNecro.gif

thomprob
12-01-2008, 07:49 AM
I have a spanish female warforged

Her name is Carneasada con Queso

Sumerianlord
12-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Пусть Рэйган крутится.

гост слишком острокомедийно! Хлынутся все имеют большой день!
<вздох> Время для больше скуки утра понедельника

Warum sogar ich aufstand heute morgen? Gottes Ich Haß Montage

DaveyCrockett
12-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Holy necrophilia!

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Holy necrophilia!

What can I say, I was bored. :D

Ughh
12-01-2008, 08:51 AM
to all nationalities, Welcome
pour toutes les nationalités, accueillir
für alle Staatsbürgerschaften, begrüßen
для всех наций, приветствовать
para todas las nacionalidades, dar la bienvenida
모든 국적에, 환영

that is the best I can do
I am too stupid to try anymore

see you all in game

btw mhykke....that was a bit weird...try necropedophillia next that should really get em going

Erekose
12-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Hooroo Nachos. Whenever I grouped with you you never said anything but the silent type is cool.
Whatever you plan on doing good luck.

I can't read Eskimo so I have no idea what you said in your post, however I presume you are either leaving the game or taking a break.

I wish you good luck, good fishing and I pray your igloo never melts or collapses.

One parting message.

Get a big black dirty dog square and fair up ya!!!!!!!

SableShadow
12-01-2008, 09:35 AM
What can I say, I was bored. :D

And a bored Mhykke is a dangerous Mhykke... :eek:

HeavenlyCloud
12-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Dios mio!

DOOOOOM Nice necro skillz

cam0940
12-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Pues yo soy el 100 por ciento gringo pero yo se defenderme en espanol y me encantaria unir con uds. Soy capaz de comunicar las cosas importante como "Curame!", "Apurame", "Traigalos aqui", "Tienes GH?", "No abres la baul todavia!", y para el perrito "OK, escucha bien, Nochi va a coger las piedras!"

Entonces mandame un tell cuando sea y lo haremos.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
La migra!
La migra!

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Pues yo soy el 100 por ciento gringo pero yo se defenderme en espanol y me encantaria unir con uds. Soy capaz de comunicar las cosas importante como "Curame!", "Apurame", "Traigalos aqui", "Tienes GH?", "No abres la baul todavia!", y para el perrito "OK, escucha bien, Nochi va a coger las piedras!"

Entonces mandame un tell cuando sea y lo haremos.

WOW Fynas I am so looking for you as soon as the servers are up to demand you lead a titan in spanish !!!

Good times !

lol

HeavenlyCloud
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
WOW Fynas I am so looking for you as soon as the servers are up to demand you lead a titan in spanish !!!

Good times !

lol

:O spanish Titan ftw!

Also beware of Outt he doesn't speak english so all of you guys should learn some spanish!

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:04 AM
:O spanish Titan ftw!

Also beware of Outt he doesn't speak english so all of you guys should learn some spanish!

Doesnt matter since who is going to ask for a heal from a cleric who is always out of mana

Ño Ño Ño

:O

cam0940
12-01-2008, 10:11 AM

Good times !

lol

Que casualidad.. mi monk estara listo hoy... el todavia necesita ese puto anillo y el cinturon ademas...

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Que casualidad.. mi monk estara listo hoy... el todavia necesita ese puto anillo y el cinturon ademas...

Te prometo que si sólo hablas español y consigo el cinturón o el anillo se lo doy a tu monje amigo.

Paz.

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 10:12 AM

Uhh, que? :(

HeavenlyCloud
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Te prometo que si sólo hablas español y consigo el cinturón o el anillo se lo doy a tu monje amigo.

Paz.

yo te prometo no dar el cinturon pero si el anillo!

Uhh, que? :(

go find a translator Mhyke! My Little PWNY is a spanish only guild now!

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
yo te prometo no dar el cinturon pero si el anillo!

mentiras ! no lo creas Fynas !

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 10:16 AM
go find a translator Mhyke! My Little PWNY is a spanish only guild now!

Si mi jefe!

cam0940
12-01-2008, 10:18 AM

Paz.

Sabes que? Tenemos un acuerdo. Porque tu sabes que he aceptado a algunos tontos que no entendian el raid para nada, entonces es como lo hacemos solos en primer lugar. Mejor que ellos simplemente siguen y quedan callados mientras que nosotros matamos al Titan. Pero vamos a necesitar a como tres que si entienden.

HeavenlyCloud
12-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Sabes que? Tenemos un acuerdo. Porque tu sabes que he aceptado a algunos tontos que no entendian el raid para nada, entonces es como lo hacemos solos en primer lugar. Mejor que ellos simplemente siguen y quedan callados mientras que nosotros matamos al Titan. Pero vamos a necesitar a como tres que si entienden.

Solo necesitamos a Blahish, Seriouslyy, Outt, Xxyyzz y a Rawwwr y ya estamos. :D

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:21 AM

Blah + Nochi + Diavlo + Rivi + Tu + Yo + Miguel = Para el Gane !

HeavenlyCloud
12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Blah + Nochi + Tu + Yo + Miguel = Para el Gane !

no te olvides de Diavlo :P esta viejito pero todavia la arma ;)

alchilito
12-01-2008, 10:24 AM
no te olvides de Diavlo :P esta viejito pero todavia la arma ;)

puta si tienes razon por ahi meti a Rivi tambien no se nos vaya a poner agresiva la rivi

nochipatzin
12-01-2008, 10:50 AM

Yo tambien doy el cinturon y el anillo :)

I have a spanish female warforged

Her name is Carneasada con Queso

The best name in server :P

Cianos_Fanas
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM

Poor Doron couldnt get a heal in the Shroud yesterday because Outt was always out of mana and doesnt speak english. I'm surprised he wasnt naked by the end of the run he died so many times....hilarious.

Jondallar
12-01-2008, 01:05 PM
If you can spells "socks" you can speak Spanish....

Es o si que es?;)

True story I learned it on the interweb.

nochipatzin
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM
If you can spells "socks" you can speak Spanish....

Es o si que es?;)

True story I learned it on the interweb.

LOL whit a little gringo accent but yes jajajaja

Gum
12-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Felix Fen Des Hammanah....( $ )Y( $ ) MmmHmm

Nahual
12-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Viejo este tu thread Nochi!!

Magi
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
por que.....butter

HeavenlyCloud
12-08-2008, 01:11 PM
por que.....butter

Mantente lejos troll!!!!

Natalae
12-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Gran idea Jejje, estoy seguro que este comenzará bien. Hay muchos jugadores que entienden el hispano. Sólo esté paciente con estos quien son lentos.

Kistilan
12-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Mi +5 vorpal esta su +5 vorpal. Orale hermano! Nosotros vamos a jugar en Dee Dee Ohh ahora! jejejej!!!! :D

Mazeratti
12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Saludos busco hispanoparlantes

Saluting spanish speakin bus companies??? Noble thought but strange thread for a DDO thread LOL

I wish I could understand what Im reading :confused: but it is probably pretty much the same content as all the other threads :rolleyes:

Can the next one be in Latin? or French ??

I cant understand that either, but I sure do like it :D

(Bathoria. If you are reading this, translate pls for me :) ta)

Nahual
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Ik kan de volgende in Nederlands het schrijven

als je wilt

Kistilan
12-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Ik kan de volgende in Nederlands het schrijven

als je wilt

ich finde das sie Idee schoene sein.

Nahual
12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
ich finde das sie Idee schoene sein.

Definitivamente en Aleman no!

totmacher2
12-08-2008, 05:26 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/my871/SwedishChef-1.jpg

query
12-08-2008, 05:42 PM
it ended up showing the same flames offing the topic (come se' dice "flame" [like the internet one]?)

And to think I can actually read Spanish and didn't turn on Telemundo first :)

Buenos Suerte'

Kistilan
12-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Definitivamente en Aleman no!

Ouais, je suis d'accord avec toi. (Ich hab' viel gern seinen Woertern gelessen -- es macht Sinn.)

nochipatzin
12-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Viejo este tu thread Nochi!!

Jejejeje si es viejo ese guild ya ni existe jajaja pero que conste que yo no lo revivi, por cirto bueno nombre eh :P

Mazeratti
12-10-2008, 05:18 PM
hola... viva la vida... amigos para sempre (something) distancia... hasta ma ana .... adios

:D

How was that??