PDA

View Full Version : Great first experience here!

Jeannie
09-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Hello,

I am new to Ghallanda. I am a bit of an altaholic, if nothing much is going on I will build a new character. As I have filled all my slots on Thelanis (formerly Xoriat) and now on Argo, I am branching out to new worlds :)

I made a Pally today and had soloed through about 3 ranks into Level 2. I was poking around the harbor (just came out of one of the Goodblades) and a kind and talented cleric healed me up. I thanked her and she asked if I wanted to join her group to run various harbor quests on elite. We had a great time, I got 2 ranks into level 3 and she gave me a muckbane! (I assumed it was a loan, but she said to keep it when I told her I would return it after we got through the oozes in WW pt 3.)

I had a great time here and now will be dividing my attention between three worlds :)

Daerius of the Blessed Blades
09-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Welcome to Ghallanda! May you find all experiences here as wonderful as the one you just shared!

McKillington
09-17-2007, 02:25 AM
yes welcome welcome

apious1
09-17-2007, 11:33 AM
This is a test.

JelloMold
09-17-2007, 12:01 PM
I was in your shoes at one point and found G to be excellent. The other server I played on was also fun but it wasn't terribly PUG friendly. Even though I'm in a large guild here, I still PUG a lot. I've been in some PUGs that didn't go so well, but I've never had a bad time. Everyone seems to be on the same page and willing to work together. I've been in several low level groups particularly where the goal is to help new folks get their feet wet. Not a lot of, "around this corner is a ____, watch out for that trap etc." Just this weekend I was in a PUG dragon raid and our leader didn't spoil anything. Might have taken a bit longer, but noone felt like they were just along for the ride.

Welcome to G!

GBOB
09-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the new and improved Ghallanda, home of succulent rations and distillates for centuries.

Being an ex-Fernian, I have found many, many new friends on the merged servers. I am glad I ended up here.

Have fun, run safe and if I see ya around, I will say 'Hi'

__________________________________________________ ______________
Proud Memeber of Jalon's Irregulars

Andrul
Fearalin
Ichabod

Casta
09-17-2007, 03:55 PM
You must not have grouped with me yet if you like the server.

Jeannie
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
You must not have grouped with me yet if you like the server.

You sound like a Xorian :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I look forward to getting to know more people here!

Scipio
09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
You sound like a Xorian :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I look forward to getting to know more people here!

*ehmmm* I hate you! *rolls a one on a bluff check*

oooh drat! Welcome!