PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a persistant group on Ghallandra

SaberMonkey
09-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi, just figured I would put it out there that I'd like to get into a weekly group on Ghallandra. I'm an experienced team player and easy to get along with. I am available Wed., Thur., Fri., 5pm-10pm PST, Sat. 9am-1pm or 11pm-3am PST, or Sun. 11pm-3am PST. Thanks in advance.

issiana
10-05-2007, 11:40 PM
i like the sound of this and have also being thinking it would be nice to get into regular groups.

I'm a new zealaner and am currently 4 hours behind pst times (but actually a day ahead, hehe) so that would make me available on your sat and sun nights.

are you thinking of new characters or capped ones for this?

SaberMonkey
10-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Sorry it took so long for a reply. Look me up in game and we can talk about it. Depends on everyones schedule, mine isn't very stable right now so I'll have to wait a couple weeks to find out exactly what shifts I will be working.

LexxCoool
10-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry it took so long for a reply. Look me up in game and we can talk about it. Depends on everyones schedule, mine isn't very stable right now so I'll have to wait a couple weeks to find out exactly what shifts I will be working.

We are recurting low levels for regular group for Friday nights and maybe one other night of the week.
Guild name Choas Circle.We will help you build your toon.Team players only .
Contacts Klump,Darthdrow.
You can post here I will check and answer any questions if I can.
8th lvl ftr
4th lvl Drow Rouge