PDA

View Full Version : Live Event: The Emerald Conspiracy

Sir_Lawrence
09-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach:

There have recently been a rising number of reports around Stormreach of +Tchurvul the Vulture and the Emerald Claw. The Coin Lords and I believe that the two may be planning a partnership which will bode ill toward our city and its surrounding allies.

Here is a likeness of what +Tchurvul was last seen to look like. If you find him, do not attempt to make contact with or approach him. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If found, please post what you saw or heard here.

More will follow as soon as possible.

Dylos_Moon
09-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Wait, he's with the emerald claw? I don't want to fight him, I want to join him :p
(Kiwee Strawberry is a Cleric of Vol, The emerald claw works for vol, do the math)

ArkoHighStar
09-14-2007, 05:31 PM
this looks interesting.

he was last seen in the wayward lobster earlier this week spawning creatures, I managed to retrieve his Kukri, and I believe he has dropped it on other servers that he has visited.

Lets hope this is a live event to remember

Shrazkil
09-14-2007, 09:31 PM

There have recently been a rising number of reports around Stormreach of +Tchurvul the Vulture and the Emerald Claw. The Coin Lords and I believe that the two may be planning a partnership which will bode ill toward our city and its surrounding allies.

Here is a likeness of what +Tchurvul was last seen to look like. If you find him, do not attempt to make contact with or approach him. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If found, please post what you saw or heard here.

+Tchurvul touched me on a No-No spot in the bathroom of The leaky dingy!!!!

captain1z
09-14-2007, 09:36 PM
I have a stable of "heroes" so strong they make titans seem like mere children, my weapons the sharpest of metals and my spells so grand and terrible that the universe bends to my will as it would a god-like being.

You wanna bring foul creatures of darkness to attack me and those I stand with, I have 3 words for you...........

"JUST BRING IT!!!!!"

pwning all +noobs 24/7

Tenkari_Rozahas
09-14-2007, 10:09 PM
I have a stable of "heroes" so strong they make titans seem like mere children, my weapons the sharpest of metals and my spells so grand and terrible that the universe bends to my will as it would a god-like being.

You wanna bring foul creatures of darkness to attack me and those I stand with, I have 3 words for you...........

"JUST BRING IT!!!!!"

pwning all +noobs 24/7

*watches all his chars get struck down so hard they all appear as weakling adventurers.* Oooh, thats gotta hurt.

Taur
09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
*watches all his chars get struck down so hard they all appear as weakling adventurers.* Oooh, thats gotta hurt.

mmmmm.... the flesh of fallen adventurers....

with sprinkles:D

XFracture
09-15-2007, 02:01 AM
So what was the Kukri?

Knightrose
09-15-2007, 05:12 AM
He looks like a milk maids bastard son. I've got his Kukri and if it proves beneficial, I may use it against him.

Ringlord
09-15-2007, 06:51 AM
I smell a Halloween event in the making here. :D

ArkoHighStar
09-15-2007, 07:17 AM
So what was the Kukri?

It is listed in the static rewards list as Tchurval's Kukri, he drops one everytime he makes an appearance

Mad_Bombardier
09-15-2007, 09:54 AM
It is listed in the static rewards list as Tchurval's Kukri, he drops one everytime he makes an appearanceSilly halfer leaves his stuff all over. No wonder Kender have "wanderlust". They're not really wandering; just looking for their keys! :p :D

Ustice
09-15-2007, 10:07 AM
OOC: Ooh! A Live Event with PLOT! Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see how this unfolds!

Uamhas
09-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Dallie still grumbles when she recalls the smackdown from a beholder in the Wayward Lobster, but she also can't help but giggle at the name: +Turkey Vulture!!!

Sybel
09-15-2007, 01:31 PM
I Want That Robe!!!

Magnus_Arcanis
09-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Here is the conversation that we got to eavesdrop on in the Phoenix Tavern :)

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I wish to speak with you and I do not wish to hear a single utterance from yourself. I am sure you have seen the posters on the walls with my face on them, so you understand that I am not to be trifled with.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'Now that we are at an understanding: I have studied your establishment and have determined that it will meet my needs. Myself and several, shall we say, ‘business partners’ wish to meet in your lower level and do not wish to be disturbed.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'If we are disrupted, I can promise that your tavern will be repainted in blood. You are not to speak of this to any. If you do, I will continue my experiments on your constructed corpse.

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I take my leave now. We will arrive in one week on Sar 19. Remember! No disturbances!

(Emote): +Derneal points at Iras.

(Say): +Derneal says, 'You there! How dare you eavesdrop in my affairs! It matters not… if I catch you speaking with any of this matter, you shall pay!'

(Emote): +Derneal is angry with Iras.

And then they promply vanished.

Tendare
09-15-2007, 05:17 PM
He was just spotted at the ever full flagon in House K at 6:17 EST

Magnus_Arcanis
09-15-2007, 05:29 PM
I lost track of him after the Pheonix, and it would appear that his logged off of argo now.

Thraxes
09-15-2007, 05:34 PM
ya he typed "You deathstalker, You will be among the few that will feel my wrath the most!" what ever that means

Bladedge
09-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Saw +Tchurvul and his friend sneaking in the harbor in Ghallanda

+Tchurvul and friend (http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/bladedge/ScreenShot00035-1.jpg)

Turial
09-15-2007, 06:15 PM
+Tchurvul was spotted in the rusty nail threatening the owner and saying he and his business partner would return in one week on Sar 22.

After that he grew angry, summoned a mummy and vanished from sight. Thanks to the quick work of local adventurers the mummy was unable to harm anyone.

Elvish_Ranger
09-15-2007, 06:22 PM
on 9-15-2007 at about 520mtn time tcherval and dernal were in the pheonix tavern and dernal said quote "+Derneal points at Hevanas.(Say): +Derneal says, 'You there! How dare you eavesdrop in my affairs! It matters not… if I catch you speaking with any of this matter, you shall pay!' then he got angry with me and left said they would be back on sar.22 this wh as on ghallanda

Jithel
09-15-2007, 06:23 PM
I saw +Tchurval enter the Wavecrest Tavern so i followed and over heard him talking to the bartender.
This is what i could remember..
'I wish to speak with you and I do not wish to hear a single utterance from yourself. I am sure you have seen the posters on the walls with my face on them, so you understand that I am not to be trifled with.'
Now that we are at an understanding: I have studied your establishment and have determined that it will meet my needs. Myself and several, shall we say, ‘business partners’ wish to meet in your lower level and do not wish to be disturbed.'
'If we are disrupted, I can promise that your tavern will be repainted in blood. You are not to speak of this to any. If you do, I will continue my experiments on your constructed corpse.'
'I take my leave now. We will arrive in one week on Sar 22. Remember! No disturbances!'
After he was done he turning invisible and pursuit became impossible for me.

Palladine Darkright of Ghallahad

Krell
09-15-2007, 06:24 PM
We had a mummy spawn at market gates.

Dark_Helmet
09-15-2007, 07:11 PM
he was hanging with +Derneal in the Phoenix Tavern. Same thing about Sar 22.

Kraki
09-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Aye, same on Khyber, he's aparrently setting up a meeting for next week at the Rusty Nail. "Lower level"...we need some axes and shovels! :D

Kraki

Zaganoth
09-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I saw him on Khyber.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/Zaganoth/ScreenShot00005.jpg

Went into the Pheonix Tavern and talked to another + guy

Hakushi
09-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Juse spotted him in the Phoenix tavern in Khyber:

(Emote): +Tchurvul points at Cog.

(Emote): Nocks laughs at +Tchurvul.

(Emote): +Tchurvul is angry with Cog.

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I wish to speak with you and I do not wish to hear a single utterance from yourself. I am sure you have seen the posters on the walls with my face on them, so you understand that I am not to be trifled with.'

(Emote): +Derneal points at Cog.

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'Now that we are at an understanding: I have studied your establishment and have determined that it will meet my needs. Myself and several, shall we say, ‘business partners’ wish to meet in your lower level and do not wish to be disturbed.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'If we are disrupted, I can promise that your tavern will be repainted in blood. You are not to speak of this to any. If you do, I will continue my experiments on your constructed corpse.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I take my leave now. We will arrive in one week on Sar 22. Remember! No disturbances!'

(Emote): +Derneal points at Lasic.

(Say): +Derneal says, 'You there! How dare you eavesdrop in my affairs! It matters not… if I catch you speaking with any of this matter, you shall pay!'

(Emote): +Derneal is angry with Lasic.

(General): [+Tchurvul] Derneal, you allowed yourself to be followed! YOU FOOL!

Right before he left he casted a Grease in the tavern

Zaganoth
09-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Juse spotted him in the Phoenix tavern in Khyber:

(Emote): +Tchurvul points at Cog.

(Emote): Nocks laughs at +Tchurvul.

(Emote): +Derneal points at Cog.

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'If we are disrupted, I can promise that your tavern will be repainted in blood. You are not to speak of this to any. If you do, I will continue my experiments on your constructed corpse.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I take my leave now. We will arrive in one week on Sar 22. Remember! No disturbances!'

(Emote): +Derneal is angry with Lasic.

Right before he left he casted a Grease in the tavern

he was mad since, I believe Lasic greased him

spifdo
09-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Conversation:
(Emote): +Tchurvul is angry with Cog.(Pheonix Tavern Barkeep)

(uh oh) :P

Have fun with whatever it means :)

and bro you cant grease in a public place...he greased us than ran to rusty nail bar where the same conversation went on and he put symbol of fear up

Phallon
09-15-2007, 07:18 PM
he was in water by the leaky dinghy

Sylance
09-15-2007, 07:30 PM
saw him go into the Millers house at 8:16 pm EST.....accidentally laid on hands him :)

Nemsin
09-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Saw him next to the lobster in Harbor 2 on Kyber. He changed a players name from +Tchurvull the Vulture to +Tchurvull the imposter. I wonder who this masked imposter was?

Thistles

DraxtonSmitz
09-15-2007, 07:33 PM
The Legion of the Cold Children from Khyber Hunted down the dastardly halfling in the harbor. He evaded us as the wee man teleported away before we could apprehend him.

Fallout
09-15-2007, 08:09 PM
He spawned an Iron Defender on Kyhber and was prompty destroyed in 0.002 secs by an angry mob.

dstruve
09-15-2007, 08:24 PM
just saw him order a drink at the leaky dingy and then sneak into the hall of the mark.

hinura
09-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I saw him in the Harbor near the mailbox then he disappeared

Vermarth
09-15-2007, 08:29 PM
I saw the +Derael run into the Rustynail and got in trouble for being followed and was talking ti that Wizzy and was tallking about going under the rustynail to do buisness.

Vermarth
09-15-2007, 08:29 PM
I saw the +Derael run into the Rustynail and got in trouble for being followed and was talking ti that Wizzy and was tallking about going under the rustynail to do buisness. Were on a Hunt.

Digitalblack
09-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeh nevermind getting Mod 5 out, lets concentrate on this ******** ****.

hinura
09-15-2007, 08:45 PM
yes because the person(s) doing live events is the same one thats coding

Trapdoor
09-15-2007, 08:50 PM
is this over yet? put us out of our misery if it is please

Korven
09-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Just saw him and his accomplice in the Rusty Nail on Thelanis. Same conversation as always, be back next Sar the 22nd. Very cool seeing this sort of thing, good job Sir Larry!

AkromaAoW
09-15-2007, 09:19 PM
He was in sneak mode walking down the steps to water works from the marketplace gate. He got to the bottmm and jumped into the water then disappeared. Couldn't smack him...tried as he walked down the stairs :-(.

AkromaAoW
09-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Sneaking past Guard Jung, he climbed to the top of the steps by the Harbormaster's house and jumped off...disappearing.

Sambvca
09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Saw him walking around the harbor in sneek mode. He went down the stairs by WW, then up to the bank, jumped off, and I lost him.

Yurimoto
09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
whats this date in RL? Sar 19

Kalanth
09-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeh nevermind getting Mod 5 out, lets concentrate on this ******** ****.

This is a no effort event to make it fun for players. If you are not interested, just don't post anything.

Jaggie
09-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Mr. Halfling, Tchurvul, was yelling at someone named Derneal, for there being followed. That's all I know. And..ummm... I'm gonna go and hide now.. I don't care if I'm a 'forged and Tchurvul is maybe 30 pounds soaking wet, he scares me... I don't want to be turned into an undead 'forged.. *hastes self and runs for the Cerulean Hills*

ccheath776
09-15-2007, 10:35 PM

TERRAH Rican's Encounter with +Tchurvul

Terrah looked up and around the city of stormreach just outside the pheonix tavern. She sniffed at the wind as the rain began to beat down again.
It always rains here she thought She flipped her flowing black hair behind her head and went up to the door of the tavern. On the wall plastered as a sign was a clear announcement about some person named +Tchurvul.
She ignored it and walked in ready to take her drinks and go meet up with her fellow Keepers before they made for the desert again in search of more riches.
She raised her hand and waved to Ret sitting at their usual table along with the others. She walked forward and bumped into a short hafling, her strength was such that the little one bounced off but he recovered as did Terrah.
Terrah didnt feel like apologizing as the little fool needed to watch his step. Suddenly the hafling turned and growled at her. Terrah suprised only smiled and laughed at the same time. She then pulled out her long falchion that glowed with a white light and spoke.
"Move along hafling, you'll live longer."
But the little man said nothing he only looked back and smiled then started grabbing at a weapon at its side. The face suddenly became clear to Terrah, +Tchurvul. Her weapon sensing evil glowed brightly and shook in her hand waiting to strike the creature down but she held it back. No need to roll heads in public specially when fighting was prohibited in the city.
The one called +Tchurvul only smiled and Terrah smiled back knowing a secret pact, a line, had been laid down between them. It began to walk out. Terrah pulled a boot knife from her side and flung it through the air, the knife landed in the door just as the hafling reached for the handle to exit.
Terrah smirked and then spoke. "Remember my blades well +Tchurvul, you will be crossing with them soon."
Terrah smiled and turned her back to the thing then proceeded to walk up to her friends who were all standing around the table possibly ready to join in had the encounter gone nasty.
Ret Spoke "Well what was that all about. Ehhh nevermind. So are we off to the desert tomorrow?"
Terrah replied.
Terrah laughed and then spoke. "No! I think I found myself a new friend. I believe I'll remain in town a little longer. After all I'm sure he'll be coming back for this.
She approached the table and pulled the blade she had just lifted off +Tchurvul and threw it on the table.
"I am thankful knowing a few thief tricks thanks to my good friend Snowwolf. They sometimes came in handy."
Snowwolf leaning in a chair in the corner only smiled.
Ret then spoke "Well if this one does come back looking for it, they will have one bad day when they do!!"
The round of laughter around the table continued as well did the drinking well into the tonight. All along Terrah looked forward to the day when Tchurvul came back looking for his possession because she would be ready.

ArkoHighStar
09-16-2007, 09:40 AM
is this over yet? put us out of our misery if it is please

just go loot pop a few more times while others enjoy themselves doing this.

Honestly if it doesn't interest you then do something else and don't bother posting here.

I am sure all of us would like mod 5 to be in, but we know it is going t be at least another week, so either play along or play something else

moorewr
09-17-2007, 09:55 AM
I got greased in Phoenix Tavern. :)

It was all too quick though; I tracked him down twice but I still missed the show.

Shaamis
09-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know when they will reappear on Khyber?

22nd maybe?

Cupcake
09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
mmmmm.... the flesh of fallen adventurers....

with sprinkles:D

lol

Kinjal
09-17-2007, 01:10 PM
So, should we assume that the dates mentioned are for this month? Sar 22 = September 22nd? Or, next month?

Cool stuff Devs. It's things like this that can make the DDO world seem "alive".

Mad_Bombardier
09-17-2007, 02:00 PM
So, should we assume that the dates mentioned are for this month? Sar 22 = September 22nd? Or, next month?

Cool stuff Devs. It's things like this that can make the DDO world seem "alive".Sar = September, I think so. :)

Heladron
09-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Sar is Saturday on the Eberron Calendar. Silly humans. Learn your game or get pwned!!!!!

Jithel
09-19-2007, 04:47 AM
Hmm Sar is Saturday and September 22 is Saturday.. connection or coincidence???

Mad_Bombardier
09-19-2007, 07:50 AM
Sar is Saturday on the Eberron Calendar. Silly humans. Learn your game or get pwned!!!!!Thanks Heladron. :)

For more on the Eberron Calendar (including a spiffy utility) check WotC.
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ebwe/20041129a

Nikodaemon
09-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Saturday September 22, kick axe :D

Sir_Lawrence
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach!

Bellwether Bill and I have compiled reports we have received about +Tchurvul from last Sar the 15th. Several brave souls had encountered +Tchurvul and he has been reported conspiring with a member of the Emerald Claw which some overheard as being named “+Derneal”. They were reported moving around Stormreach and threatening various tavern keeps, warning that they plan to bring in “some friends”.

The Coin Lords believe that this may mean a meeting of sorts between the conspirators. If this is true, I ask that everyone be extra cautious over this weekend. +Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.

We do not know exactly which tavern he plans to appear in with his “friends” nor do we know the exact time they will appear. House Deneith has urges everyone to venture about with extreme caution; these men are wanted by the Sentinel Marshals. If you see them, please report here directly as soon as you are in safety.

Further details available as soon as possible.

Lyletuba
09-20-2007, 01:41 PM
+Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.

Is this just meant to heighten the surprise or is this event being delayed?

I'm downright giddy with expectation. I've wanted a shot at +Turkey since he chickened out of showing up during welcome back weekend (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1197777&postcount=85).

ccheath776
09-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach!

Bellwether Bill and I have compiled reports we have received about +Tchurvul from last Sar the 15th. Several brave souls had encountered +Tchurvul and he has been reported conspiring with a member of the Emerald Claw which some overheard as being named “+Derneal”. They were reported moving around Stormreach and threatening various tavern keeps, warning that they plan to bring in “some friends”.

The Coin Lords believe that this may mean a meeting of sorts between the conspirators. If this is true, I ask that everyone be extra cautious over this weekend. +Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.

We do not know exactly which tavern he plans to appear in with his “friends” nor do we know the exact time they will appear. House Deneith has urges everyone to venture about with extreme caution; these men are wanted by the Sentinel Marshals. If you see them, please report here directly as soon as you are in safety.

Further details available as soon as possible.

I head your warnings and my cohorts of my faction comply save one.
Terrah feels that fears by others are warrented but do not apply to her. As much as I think her foolish she insists I read a letter in hopes it may reach this repriband.
I have even caught her drawing black mustaches on the posters of him around town. *sigh* anyway here is her letter. *grumbles as he reads*

"Thank you for your kind warnings of your powers and meaningless taunts. I assure you that your claims of power mean little as they have obviously not met the bad end of my blades. Step lightly little hafling and prey your path does not cross me again I shall not be as courteos as I was before. By the way your kama that you...dropped looks nicely in my collection"

Armathia
09-21-2007, 01:50 PM
That darn Terrah!! I should of known she would keep my sharpie!! Hopefully we can finish 'decorating' all those posters b4 Sat (or Sar as the typo in OP says lol just harassing u all ;) ) Look forward to seeing if I make it home from work in time for this event :D

Lynda

Sir_Lawrence
09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
We have new details concerning +Tchurvul and +Derneal!

Guard Healfdene overheard a couple suspicious individuals in the lower Harbor speaking with each other. In their conversation, he heard the name Tchurvul and Derneal slip out. As soon as they realized that Healfdene was nearby and may be able to hear them, they left, but not before they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."

I believe these might be the actual times that The Emerald Claw will be meeting with +Tchurvul! While we still do not know which tavern they will be meeting at, we do believe we know *when*. Please exercise caution if you venture forth during the following times:

THELANIS: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 6:00 pm EST

ARGONNESSEN: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 7:00 pm EST

GHALLANDA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 8:00 pm EST

KHYBER: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 9:00 pm EST

SARLONA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 10:00 pm EST

If you do happen across this clandestine operation, please post your experience(s) so that myself and the Coin Lords can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!

ccheath776
09-21-2007, 06:12 PM
That darn Terrah!! I should of known she would keep my sharpie!! Hopefully we can finish 'decorating' all those posters b4 Sat (or Sar as the typo in OP says lol just harassing u all ;) ) Look forward to seeing if I make it home from work in time for this event :D

Lynda

Terrah hands out extra sharpies to all.
"Here join me in making some mustache ladened +Tchurvul posters. They look kinda cute at least better than the original picture." :D

WeaselKing
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
We have new details concerning +Tchurvul and +Derneal!

Guard Healfdene overheard a couple suspicious individuals in the lower Harbor speaking with each other. In their conversation, he heard the name Tchurvul and Derneal slip out. As soon as they realized that Healfdene was nearby and may be able to hear them, they left, but not before they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."

I believe these might be the actual times that The Emerald Claw will be meeting with +Tchurvul! While we still do not know which tavern they will be meeting at, we do believe we know *when*. Please exercise caution if you venture forth during the following times:

THELANIS: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 6:00 pm

ARGONNESSEN: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 7:00 pm

GHALLANDA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 8:00 pm

KHYBER: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 9:00 pm

SARLONA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 10:00 pm

If you do happen across this clandestine operation, please post your experience(s) so that myself and the Coin Lords can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!

I can't seem to find what time zone Stormreach is in. I thought it might be GMT or GMT-3 but I wasn't sure. The phonebook (you know that part in the front with all the info) was completely unhelpful as it did not include the continent of Xendrik. :)

Riddikulus
09-21-2007, 07:01 PM
I can't seem to find what time zone Stormreach is in. I thought it might be GMT or GMT-3 but I wasn't sure. The phonebook (you know that part in the front with all the info) was completely unhelpful as it did not include the continent of Xendrik. :)
Stormreach is currently on GMT-4.

Guildmaster_Kadish
09-21-2007, 07:48 PM

Eastern time. (Turbine's HQ is on the East Coast of the U.S.)

Sir_Lawrence
09-21-2007, 08:34 PM
((fixed the times posted. Sorry for the confusion.))

tchurvul
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Terrah hands out extra sharpies to all.
"Here join me in making some mustache ladened +Tchurvul posters. They look kinda cute at least better than the original picture." :D

I am *NOT* amused!

ccheath776
09-21-2007, 09:07 PM
I am *NOT* amused!

"See he looks so cute with a mustaaach. Cute little hafling. Much more tame"
Terrah laughs harder and slaps her friend Muckka on the shoulder as they both begin to laugh at their artistic work and walk back to the phoenix for some more drinks.
"Don't worry friend, if you wish to offer your critique to my new painting I will be there in the tavern on your advertised date.....waiting."

Elayne stands crossing her arms as the sky once again booms with thunder, looking with a stare of displeasure. Terrah looks back and lifts her arms. "What?"
Elayne "Its not wise to meddle in the affairs of the emerald claw"
Terrah "Typical cleric talk, always worried. The gods favor me healer, worry not about me." Terrah whips out her massive glowing sword and whirls in step flashing her steal back and forth then takes a gold coin from her pouch, hurls it in the air and swings. The coin splits in two and lands on the ground.
"Worry not for me healer.." Terrah smiles sheathes her sword and then passes by Elayne un-nerved by her warnings.
Elayne sniffs and then growls "You are a fool!!"
The night flashes with another bolt of lightning signaling the coming storm and Elayne knew more than just rain would follow it. She looked at the sign on the wall with the now defaced warning and grinded her teeth together then thought in her mind this will not end well

Brianius
09-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I am *NOT* amused!

amused or not if i show up your not leaving till i get your protecive wear or you spawn a dragon

DaoMuck
09-21-2007, 11:41 PM
"See he looks so cute with a mustaaach. Cute little hafling. Much more tame"
Terrah laughs harder and slaps her friend Muckka on the shoulder as they both begin to laugh at their artistic work and walk back to the phoenix for some more drinks.
"Don't worry friend, if you wish to offer your critique to my new painting I will be there in the tavern on your advertised date.....waiting."

Elayne stands crossing her arms as the sky once again booms with thunder, looking with a stare of displeasure. Terrah looks back and lifts her arms. "What?"
Elayne "Its not wise to meddle in the affairs of the emerald claw"
Terrah "Typical cleric talk, always worried. The gods favor me healer, worry not about me." Terrah whips out her massive glowing sword and whirls in step flashing her steal back and forth then takes a gold coin from her pouch, hurls it in the air and swings. The coin splits in two and lands on the ground.
"Worry not for me healer.." Terrah smiles sheathes her sword and then passes by Elayne un-nerved by her warnings.
Elayne sniffs and then growls "You are a fool!!"
The night flashes with another bolt of lightning signaling the coming storm and Elayne knew more than just rain would follow it. She looked at the sign on the wall with the now defaced warning and grinded her teeth together then thought in her mind this will not end well

Muckka falls to the ground unable to contain her laughter anymore.

"Silly halfling":D

Deaths_ward
09-22-2007, 04:27 AM
I am *NOT* amused!

Well then I wonder if you'll be amused by this....

I'm a pretty girl (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/Rave_909/notamused-2.jpg)

PhoenixFire31
09-22-2007, 06:52 AM
...can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!

OMG!! ROTFL! You now owe me a new Mtn Dew!:D :D

B_Notorious
09-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Ooo..Ooo..I want to do one!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd44/B_Notorious/Graffitti.jpg

Yurimoto
09-22-2007, 10:12 AM
they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."

hmm any1 have any ideas where this might be?

DasLurch
09-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Ooo..Ooo..I want to do one!

OK, now we have to kill him. It'd be a mercy killing but still a neccasary one. No clowns in stormreach!!!

straighshot
09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Most likely will be in one of the taverns that have an open brawl area.

So we can place that mustache on perminently.

Kisaragi
09-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Muhahahahahaha

Heh, what can I say? I was bored. I hope the Coin Lords realize that it is a bad thing to be on my bad side. Remember, whatever you do, never annoy a high level drow necromancer.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/dealaka/Tchurvul.jpg

Dane_McArdy
09-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Those are awesome! You guys are too funny!

Deaths_ward
09-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Those are awesome! You guys are too funny!

Well what else is a fourteenth level wizard to do with time.

Korven
09-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Just saw +Tchurvul the Vulture in the Phoenix tavern on Thelanis with his cohort +Derneal and a large amount of human Emerald Claw warriors. After battling them all a Tainted Helm of Mystery was found on the ground, and a huge swarm of Emerald Claw warriors and several Elder Beholders spawned.

The stats on the helm are:
ML: 5
Taint of Evil
Mysterious Effect

Favored by those of a darker nature, this helm offers a mysterious bonus to those who wear it.

Not sure if it's different from helm to helm (my guess would be that it is) but the mysterious effect on mine is a +3 deflection bonus

I really enjoyed this, though I'm afraid I missed any dialogue before the battle.

Griftor
09-23-2007, 06:00 PM
A few of those helms appeared. I accidently grabbed 2.

Also my keen halfling eyes spotted a nice, shiny kurki on the floor. Stopped fighting long enough to grab that too. So if the Vulture ever wants it back, I'll be more than happy to stick it into his back. :D

Tygre
09-23-2007, 06:47 PM
...from a stint in the desert pushing the evil incursions back from the doorstep of civilization, the normal quiet, rambuctious family atmosphere in the Pheonix was shattered as an emmasculine, scrawny halfling and companion decided to cause a ruckus in the lower area. From snippits I overheard, keeping in mind that I was not paying attention to such ... people before the bloodshed started, there might have been a dispute over the dinner bill... something about not having enough funds to cover the tasty ham meal they had ordered... or maybe about the cheap, boorish behavior of not tipping the server... /shakes head... the upbringing of some.. people.

In any case, what was a nice evening in this family establishment of beverage and wenching quickly turned awry as +Tchurvul and his rogueish compatriat decided to behave like the reprobates they dress like and soon, as is generally the case in times like this, a brawl started. It quickly became apparent that their dinner companions were cut from the same loathsome cloth as the deluded followers of the emerald claw sect decided to set upon the innocent bystanders wholesale. While quickly put into their proper place... recumbent upon the floor, they did distract the waiting staff from collecting on the bill fromm +Tchurvul and friends. Companions from treks across Stormreach and beyond quickly sprang from their family dining and wenching to aid the establishment, but +Tchurvul or the Emerald Claw decided to summon forth Elder Beholders whilst Tchurvul and Derneal cowered behind some sort of vile protective barriers, remaining inviolate even in the midst of the trouble they had spawned. Even tho each wave was brushed aside quickly enough (yes they did have the terminity to summon multiple waves of evil creatures and minions), a few people fell to the evil (and beer was spilled!), being drawn back from the black door only by the graces of the Sovereign Host. As noted before, the halfling was careless with his equipment, losing a kukri or two in the brawl, and either he or his compatriots must have been soundly bashed across the brow as a few helmets, festooned with a stylized bat, still reeking of evil, were found in the remains of the deluded Emerald Claw corpses. The helms had some minor magical properties, but were really of little consequence. Having found two of these evil stained objects, I've kept one to see if any sort of divination can be used on it, and passed one to the savekeeping of a fellow clergyman. If what was seen truely shows the level of effectiveness of this 'minion of twilight' (would be 'minion of darkness'... but he was not that effective), then Stormreach citizens should keep an eye out for him in order to preserve puppies from getting kicked, but otherwise should sleep soundly.

Bonnie, follower of the Sovereign Host, may their Guidance bring forth the Goodness in us all.
Thelanis

Kukri: as before: +1 kukri with melee alacrity 10%, -1 chr to wielder and a 'small chance' of causing -1 chr on target per hit

Rindalathar
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Derneal and Tchurval showed up at the Phoenix and went crazy with Beholders and Emerald Claw toadies. It was kinda laggy, but our group picked up a kukri and two helmets. Here's a screenie of Derneal before he hopped down into the pit.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z225/p1wert/DernealPic.jpg

lenric
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
My group and I found +T in the phoenix tavern with a bunch of emrald claw agents. After defeating the agents he began to spawn beholders to try and stop us from following him. Whilst some of our party stayed and fought the beholders a few other tracked +T around the city for a bit before he snuck back into the tavern to spawn more beholders and emerald claw agents before vanishing. I was able to obtain a helmet that he dropped. I am all for uncovering this conspiricy and stopping their evil acts so if you need to see such a helmet for study feel free to contact me +sir.

ccheath776
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
He did show. I will shal write my account of this event on this fateful night soon as well as honor those who faught with me and those who fell.
I shall say that for now the threat is thwarted. Sleep well stormreach citizens.

Dark_Helmet
09-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Well on kyhber he is late. Terrah is yawning at the superior power he claims if he cannot even show when he says. :D

I was tracking them through the city from the marketplace. Not very sneaking:

General): [+Derneal] Enough playing with the Mice Tchurvul, we have business to attend to.
(General): [Out] fight like a man rodent
General): [+Derneal] What is this Tchruvul, a Wild goos chase? WHERE ARE WE GOING!?
(Standard): Switching to channel: House Jorasco.
(General): [+Tchurvul] Your presence is appreciated Derneal. It is good to see that the Emerald Claw understands how to honor an agreement.
(General): [+Derneal] I don't have time for this old man...
(General): [+Tchurvul] You'll go where I desire!
(Standard): Switching to channel: Open Palm Inn.
General): [+Tchurvul] Your presence is appreciated Derneal. It is good to see that the Emerald Claw understands how to honor an agreement.
(General): [+Derneal] Our goals are not entirely separate from yours although our methods are dissimilar.
(General): [+Tchurvul] Indeed. I dislike small talk –
(General): [+Derneal] (I can imagine.)
(General): [+Tchurvul] Pardon?
(General): [+Derneal] Sorry, just thinking aloud.
(General): [+Tchurvul] … I’m sure you were. Nevertheless…I have set forth several machinations to take Stormreach by force. It suits my needs for experimentation.
(General): [+Tchurvul] In turn, I am sure it would make a suitable base of operations south of Khorvaire where none may touch you.
(General): [+Derneal] This is true, and I have been given the power to accept your offer of aid.
(General): [+Tchurvul] This is good. I will make an arrangement to have several caches of supplies provided to your men as soon as…We are being spied upon! You fool, Derneal! You have been followed!
General): [+Derneal] (I told you before – it you who were clumsy..never mind!) MEN! LEAVE YOUR POSITIONS AND DISPOSE OF THE INTERLOPERS!
(General): [+Tchurvul] Come, Derneal! Make haste and let your men deal with those fools! We must make our arrangements!
(General): [+Tchurvul] Treachery? You are the ones who attacked us first!
Guild): [To Guild] damn elder beholders
General): [+Tchurvul] We are merely protecting ourselves.
(General): [+Tchurvul] We are protecter of the realm......OF THE DEAD!!!!! DIEEEE!!!!!!!
...much fighting beholders and Emerald Claw bodies around...
General): [Terrah] Your deals with the cevilish evil vol will not help you +tchurvul I have many friends
...more dead Elder Beholders...
They were powerless against our might:
(General): [+Tchurvul] Derneal! Leave these idiots for our minions! Let us leave!
(General): [+Derneal] Tchurvul... You fool. Lets retreat!
(Standard): Your friend +Tchurvul has logged off

Hin
09-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Just fought +Tchurvul in the Phoenix Tavern on Ghallanda. Was unable to capture a screenie of the evil duo, but was able to send many of their minions back to their creator. My hubby picked up a +1 vorpal sickle of haggle +3 (ML 6).

Rowanheal
09-23-2007, 10:42 PM
He brings us promises of new leadership in Stormreach, and I kneel before him ready to accept his orders.

He tells me his favorite color is death (http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u255/Rowanheal/ScreenShot00078.jpg)and I pray to see Stormreach painted in his glory.

He brings word of the immenint deaths of +Sir Lawrence and his new friend +Tolero. My blade is thirsty for their blood.

I bow before his power and praise +Tchurvul.

From the dairy of Rowanshadow of Sarlona

todd31
09-23-2007, 11:30 PM
I was too busy eating cones of cold to track anyone but that was the most fun I ever had in the Phoenix Tavern. Kudos Turbine.

Marlak

Grinndal
09-24-2007, 12:32 AM
I listened in but for only a short while because I had urgent business elsewhere.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/Jmccn79/ScreenShot00083.jpg

Deaths_ward
09-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Well, I was busy helping +Tchurval, and +Derneal escape by spewing Maximized, Empowered Cones of Cold while wearing my Superior Freeze V Helm.

On a side note I picked up a helmet, 3 Kukris, and a Robe while slaughtering Stormreache's finest.

Shaamis
09-24-2007, 06:42 AM
I was to busy eating cones of cold to track anyone but that was the most fun I ever had in the Phoenix Tavern. Kudos Turbine.

Marlak

I was on Khyber for the Open Palm Inn Thunderdome action last night :D

I was the WF with the door on my arm, cleaving into several emerald claw conspirators in each swing.

I had an awesome time, and picked up a kukri :D

That was fun! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Sincerely,

mudfud
09-24-2007, 09:26 AM
+Derneal doesn't even know how to spell his own name. Guess it was the beating he got by everyone that had his head rattled.
Deneal (http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x130/mudfud/?action=view&current=deneal.jpg)

Missing_Minds
09-24-2007, 10:02 AM
So which one of you artists is going to make a LOL +______ poster?

I know I had fun last night among all of the mess. Found it funny that +Tchurvul almost died by my bow. He fell into the PvP pit and I almost had him. No I don't have a screen cap (too busy shooting), and I forgot to load up fraps. Would have had him if it weren't for a case of bad dice rolls. (aka 5+ shots of rolls < 5, followed up by someone deciding to use a paralyzer on me.) Oh well... I'll get him next time. And next time I'll be even stronger.

Gratch
09-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Great times with the Emerald Claw and Beholder spawns. I'm afraid I was looking in the Lobster when the initial event was taking place in the Phoenix. I should have read the boards for location info...

I will note that it was pretty hilarious with 40-50 people in the Phoenix pit. The Emerald Claw would spawn... all the melees would run over. Then most of the DPS barbos died.... everytime. High HP dwarfs dead all over. No AC to errant attacks, no reflex for the arcane AoE's and no healers. Pallys and rogues usually stayed around. :)

I will say I was impressed how a ton of toons down in the crowded pit... and noone was really attacking anything but the Emerald Claw and beholders. Maybe 1 or 2 annoyers. Though this was on Ghallanda where we've got more... oldies... (maturity? slow reflexes?).

DaoMuck
09-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I will say I was impressed how a ton of toons down in the crowded pit... and noone was really attacking anything but the Emerald Claw and beholders. Maybe 1 or 2 annoyers. Though this was on Ghallanda where we've got more... oldies... (maturity? slow reflexes?).

Agreed, Khyber's event was in the open palm inn so once you died you had quite a climb to get a rez. For the most part when the room was clear of emerald claw and beholders the melee's stopped swinging and regrouped. We had a few rogue casters goofing off. At one point the entire pit was covered in grease and I took a few scorching ray shots. Then the bards, fascinating everyone, luckily the clerics followed the songs with a comet fall or a dozen.

It was great fun, looking forward to the next time.:D

ccheath776
09-24-2007, 03:00 PM
* Here is terrahs account of last nights battle at the open palm inn with +tchurvull. Thanks be to the keepers of the arcane and the dragon order of arcanix as well as to all who joined and fell to the dark. Bear with me on this as Terrah has not proof read this over so there will be a few grammatical mistakes.

Terrah opens the door to the phoenix tavern and looks outside. The hour was just about right. Almost 9 now, it wouldnt be long.

She closed the door and walked back inside clicking her gauntlets together, readying herself should the hapless hafling arrive. She knew she had gotten to him, made him angry, and it's how she wanted it to be. Other citizens had taken to making colorful artwork of the "wanted" signs around the marketplace but she ignored them.

While perhaps yesterday was fun, drinking and laughter at the expense of this fiend. Today she was silently parying to her gods in the back of her mind, focusing herself. As she walked back in there stood Muckimus and Litz all smiles. Terrah smiled back and then asked questioningly.
"I thought Muckka would be here for this?"
Muckimus "I'm giving her a break, I'll be the one to match this evil if it ever comes."
Litz stood only staring as if preparing spells silently, a trick he had learned long ago. The ability to cast without word was valuable, it would mean arcane destruction was upon you before you could see it. Terrah looked in dissatisfaction at the few numbers but sniffed and turned around knowing it would have to do but Terah knew she had one trick up her sleave. Not very paladin of her to be so secrative but sometimes a bit of masterful slieght of hand was good to use.
She stood with her sword sheathed, she was always one for talking things out first then fighting later. If this character Tchurvull could not see reason and surrender, then she would make him understand.
The hour finally passed and the time began to wain, Terrah shifted her feat wondering where this evil denison could be or perhaps he had gotten cold feat or worse. She had started to announce that he had not shown when a voice pierced her head.
"I am here in the open palm, why have you not come.."

Terrah turned and looked at her companions.
"He's in the open palm inn, lets go."
The walk across the city was that of a blur and she did not look at many of the other stormreach citizens as she walked. There was no need, should the commotion begin there would be little holding the rest of stormreach back from joining in. Yet, she feared for them and therefore left little alarm. If lives were to be spent, it would be hers not anyone elses.
With barely any time passing she found herself at the door of the open palm in, she outstretched her own hand openly and clasped the handle. The door swung open but the Inn was nearly empty, few were here which must have been the evil one's motivation for picking it.
The lights hung in the cieling and put off a color of amber and crimson glow, the bartender stood at his post holding the cup and slowly wiping it clean with his elbow slashing side to side like a violin player. The floor creaked under her feat while a soft wind blew in from the open door and unsettled a some dust, it billowed in the shape of skull then dissapated. The stinch of death permeated through the room and Terrah had to sniff it away to rid herself of it.
On the far side stood the taverns brawling arena, a barbaric bastion for drunkards, at least that is what Terrah thought of them but she knew it was where he would be.
As certain as the rain in stormreach, down in the pit sat +tchurvul. She had previously wishing to avoid another confrontation with him but when the authorities requested his capture she could not hesitate at the chance to thwart evil.
There in the pit already was her other guildmate Delric quietly stalking his advesary. He smiled as Terrah leaped from the edge and floated down to the floor.
-----
As Terrah approached ready for whatever awaited her it appears she had dropped in on their conversation. She stood quietly as they talked.
+Derneal What is this Tchruvul, a Wild goos chase? WHERE ARE WE GOING!?
+Tchurvul Your presence is appreciated Derneal. It is good to see that the Emerald Claw understands how to honor an agreement.
[+Derneal] I don't have time for this old man...
[+Tchurvul] You'll go where I desire!
[+Tchurvul] Your presence is appreciated Derneal. It is good to see that the Emerald Claw understands how to honor an agreement.
[+Derneal] Our goals are not entirely separate from yours although our methods are dissimilar.
[+Tchurvul] Indeed. I dislike small talk –
[+Derneal] (I can imagine.)
[+Tchurvul] Pardon?
[+Derneal] Sorry, just thinking aloud.
[+Tchurvul] … I’m sure you were. Nevertheless…I have set forth several machinations to take Stormreach by force. It suits my needs for experimentation.
[+Tchurvul] In turn, I am sure it would make a suitable base of operations south of Khorvaire where none may touch you.
[+Derneal] This is true, and I have been given the power to accept your offer of aid.
[+Tchurvul] This is good. I will make an arrangement to have several caches of supplies provided to your men as soon as…We are being spied upon! You fool, Derneal! You have been followed!
Terrah suddenly screamed
"Your under arrest +tchurvul, for planning the destruction of stormreach and dishonoring a member of the Royal court of Roses in Aundair. Stand forth and surrender!"
[+Derneal] (I told you before – it you who were clumsy..never mind!) MEN! LEAVE YOUR POSITIONS AND DISPOSE OF THE INTERLOPERS!
[+Tchurvul] Come, Derneal! Make haste and let your men deal with those fools! We must make our arrangements!

Terrah stepped back unarmed as +Tchurvul looked on. Suddenly 10 men in green armor appeared with swords at the ready behind both of them. Terrah spoke softly.
Terrah - "You are bringing friends? Well it is fortunate since I have brought some as well but I think we can handle this alone. FACE ME COWARD!""
The evil one only looked back and smiled then began to incant something. Terrah quickly whipped out her sword readying to strike and disrupt the spell but it was too late. A portal opened and on the other side 3 Beholders came forth staring with their deadly eyes.
Terrah growled.
"What treachery is this +Tchurvul? You bring monsters from the outer planes to fight for you. Fight me honorable you faceless dog.!!"
[+Tchurvul] Treachery? You are the ones who attacked us first! We are merely protecting ourselves.We are protecter of the realm......OF THE DEAD!!!!! DIEEEE!!!!!!!"
[Terrah] "Your deals with the devilish evil vol will not help you +tchurvul I have many friends."
+Tchurvul - "What? with just you four?"

Terrah then unleashed her trap. She snapped her fingers and up on the walk 40 then 100, then 200 more appeared all bearing the ancient dragon insignia of the Dragon order of Arcanix.
Terrah "We have been allied with the dragon order for some time +tchurvul."
The evil one growled with displeasure. This mere dispute had now turned into a major battle.
Terrah "So be it +tchurvul, summon your evil dennisons, you will join them in death tonight!!"

With that, a sickly green beam tore away from the beholders, Terrah dashed to the right to avoid the deadly spell. More beams began to poor from the multi-eyed devils as the evil one began to laugh as his body dissapeared.
She glanced away from another beam as one of the emerald claw goons approached her, another 4 behind him waving their swords. Terrah tore in with her sword.
She started into a Raven over the water, that one removed the head of the first soldier sending blood spurting from his body, she then reversed and spun out into a parting the silk. The soldiers were not match, they fell at her feat.
Muckimus cried loudly as he struck forth with his massive flaming swords and let loose on the first behold. It didn't last long under his blows before it fell to the ground.
Litz walked calmly among the beams sitting in his magical globe, yawned and then spun and unleashed a massive array of arcane power. The behold first became blinded and then Litz incanted the word of death and the second fell.
Suddenly Gilrgim struck down from the upper platform. The army of the Dragon order behind him slashing with his steel. The last beholder shuttered back as the beams poured forth.
Unabated +Tchurvul appeared again. "You think that is the end of me AHHAHAHAHA!!"
Suddenly another portal opened and more emerald claw and beholders poured out from the gates of hell unleashing fury. The brawling arena was now a battleground and Terrah could not keep track. She flung into blow after blow, dropping a beholder with a slash then beheading another emerald claw soldier but they kept coming. Terrah screamed.
"I shall not rest +tchurvul!!! Your evil is powerful but I will vanquish it!!"
As she said this a beam crossed her path but she dodged but it struck Blaryn square, she screamed as her body was seared from massive flames, she fell to the ground silent. Terrah thought how many more would fall?
As if by reading her mind a call came from above.
"NONE SHALL FALL" There stood the cleric's of stormreach. They must have heard of the battle and championed to our call. This battle was now turning against +tchurvul. AS bodies were battered by the forces of darkness, they were meanded by the healers.
Soon the battle had worn on and Terrah was beggining to tire. Her chest burned with exaustion and her head was pounding from the heat. She did not know if her or her companions could last as wave after endless wave began to maraud them. The forces of good numbers began to dwindle. She looked over and saw Muckimus clad on the floor, his body broken. She grabbed him and threw him to the platform with her heroes might. They would take of him up there. Litz had seemingly been unharmed as he stood in the corner incanting spells, letting fly beams of massive destruction that would terrorize the dark's soldiers only to see more appear. The battle was now into 45 minutes.
Terrah whirled and planted her sword deep into the last beholder, it sceamed and feel to the ground. Silence gripped the tavern as terrah looked beyond the mass of fallen bodies, mostly from the forces of good. Then she caught a glimpse of +tchurvul. There standing on one of the crates. He was doubled over, sweat beading from his head. It appeared the effort to create such an army was great or he was playing possum.
"SLAUGHTER HIM!!" She cried. Everyone turned to see him there, he barely flinched as a hoard of 30 men came upon him. They slashed at him and he took several blows, blood flew away from him but he appeared unabated. Suddenly his body disappeared and he re-appeared on the other side of the tavern. He smiled.
[+Tchurvul] Derneal! Leave these idiots for our minions! Let us leave!
[+Derneal] Tchurvul... You fool. Lets retreat!
Terrah screamed as he began to dissappate.
"NO YOU COWARD, stand and face me....."

As she spoke another mass of beholders appeared from a portal. Terrah ignored them and began to climb out of the pit before she called out to the leaders of DOA.
"You have fought bravely and we thank you for your assistance but he has ran like the dog he is. Many have fallen but they will nto die in vain."
Terrah looked back at the army of eyed terrors spawning and laughed.
"Clean up his trash that he has left behind, He is defeated for now."

As she walked back into the tavern proper, wounds flowing with blood she stood in the tavern and growled.Around the room the bodies of her fallen were being resurrected by the Silver flame,
"Till next time +tchurvul. Yet, next time I will make sure your death is final!!"

As she said this her three friends Delric, Litz, and Muckimus walked up smiling and laughing. As she did, she too began to laugh. Even-though he had fled the victory still belonged to them. She snatched up an ale at the bar, as did Delric, follwed by litz. And on into the night the drank sang and celebrated the victory over the dark, they had won...for now.

Litz
09-24-2007, 03:24 PM
Srry man got to say, you should stop casting sleep spells right after lunch time. I can get in trouble if I get caught napping..

Small story bites plz..

:D

cynez
09-24-2007, 04:34 PM
URGENT! To: Sir Lawrence: The following missive was intercepted late yesterday evening. I fear you are in grave danger, as well as any persons likely to associate with you. I remain Anonymous in the hope that I might serve as eyes and ears in future service...
FOR TEH GLORY OF TCHURVUL has been given instructions from the man himself: The time has come to bring change to Stormreach, and this means we take out Sir Lawrence and his lackey, Tolero- bring him the head of that thief, Kraldor, too. Inspiring Images (http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff276/xyvael_aeden/Tchurvul%20on%20Sarlona/) to rally the guild with. His favorite color is death.

B_Notorious
09-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Vayden will keep your Kukri in his pack until your return +Tchurvul. You dropped it as you turned tail and fled to avoid my steals bite like a scolded celestial dog. I told you you were a clown.

Don't worry, I'll give it back the next time we meet.
I'll be happy to leave it stuck in the belly of your rotting corpse.

Kraldor
09-25-2007, 12:07 AM
bring him the head of that thief, Kraldor, too.

Huh? What I do?

DaoMuck
09-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Litz walked calmly among the beams sitting in his magical globe, yawned and then spun and unleashed a massive array of arcane power.

LOL:p

She looked over and saw Muckimus clad on the floor, his body broken. She grabbed him and threw him to the platform with her heroes might.

:confused: I don't remember it happening quite this way, but in the heat of battle mistakes are made. I think that was delric your thinking of.:D

Duerty
09-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Lemmings!!! I say revolt against your oppessors!! Don't become a victim of their treachery... Don't jump off that cliff...

In all seriousness...this reminds me of this time I went to a resturant and it was taking a really long time to get my food...the waiter brought me breadsticks to keep me busy...I was not fooled...

WE WANT AUGUST'S UPDATE NOW :mad:

ccheath776
09-26-2007, 01:34 PM
LOL:p

:confused: I don't remember it happening quite this way, but in the heat of battle mistakes are made. I think that was delric your thinking of.:D

"Litz walked calmly among the beams sitting in his magical globe, yawned and then spun and unleashed a massive array of arcane power."

:D That is what I would think Litz, as in the chracter litz would do in that situation. "Beholders?" *YAWN* -FOD-, beholder dead "What a waist of my energy.."

I saw muckimus fall once so I had to explain it somehow and if I had to write in the amount of time delric and Terrah bit it, the account would have been twice as long and require novelty copywrites.

SpellSinger
10-04-2007, 09:49 PM
So, is there any news of where he will be next?

Saaluta
10-06-2007, 07:32 PM
As I was posting some auctions on my bard, I was foully attacked by +tchurval, I followed him and +derneal into house K where I overheard the following conversation:

(General): [+Derneal] Fare tidings, Tchurvul.
(General): [+Tchurvul] Were you born an idiot or did you practice at it? Do not speak my name aloud! You failed me at our last meeting. You were disrespectful and allowed others to follow you.
(General): [+Derneal] An unfortunate coincidence I am sure. Have no fear, I have taken greater care for our next arrangement.
(General): [+Tchurvul] See that that you have. I have little patience and it grows ever smaller with you. Now, what news do you have for me?
(General): [+Derneal] My men have received the caches you have arranged for us. They will soon reach the shores of Ataraxia’s haven. There they will hide the stores safely in anticipation of our eventual raid upon Stormreach.
(General): [+Tchurvul] Good news indeed. I trust you the stores will not be found?
(General): [+Derneal] Aye, the chances of the duergar or others finding them are slim at best.
(General): [+Tchurvul] I put more trust in you than I should. See that the caches are not found! I have other arrangements to make concerning the next stage of my plans.
(General): [+Derneal] Worry not, Vulture, my men will not fail us.
(General): [+Tchurvul] Let us be off. Split up so no one follows.
(General): [+Derneal] Very well. Until our next meeting

So, I will be mounting an expedition into Ataraxias Haven to try and discover these secret caches.

Saal :)

B_Notorious
10-06-2007, 07:39 PM
You can't hide from me forever Vulture. I'll find you, and fulfill my vow. I WILL bury your own kukri in your flesh with you.

dndnerd
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
I found +Claw! I was in the Necropolis (in the city) when some decript skelitons attacked me and it said "(Standard): You have been halted. You will be unable to perform any actions until it is removed." there were about 3 waves of them then a beholder appeared with more skellies! (General): [+Claw] s

Zyerz
11-02-2007, 08:19 PM
I got them both meddling in house Deneith, casting grease at me and teleporting me to the top of House Deneith, alas, I never saw them but saw what spells they cast... Fireball, Grease, and some more i didnt recognize... I enjoyed it, wish they would appear more often. :p

Elbandor lv 10 Ranger :D
Grontar lv 2 Barbarian, 2 Fighter.
Shademoon lv 3 Wizard
Guurrik lv 3 Barbarian
Karner lv 2 Barbarian
Zyrezz lv 1 Rouge

mistygo
12-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Let me do it! This sounds fun!

~mhar
04-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Silly halfer leaves his stuff all over. No wonder Kender have "wanderlust". They're not really wandering; just looking for their keys! :p :D

that is in a book that doesnt even relate to dnd