PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks To JKet

Ninety
09-13-2007, 08:28 PM
I just want to make it public, this guy rocks.

I came back from a long escape from DDO, I didn't even know about server merges until after I had re-activated my account and got on and was like "*** where did Riedra go?"

Well, after telling him that a PUG group wouldn't let me into their POP elite run with them since I was only level 13 and didn't have any epic weapons, he hooked me up.

My old Drow Pali doesn't feel (as) gimpy anymore.

And I made level 14 and he even hooked me up with titan loots.

So a big shout out to my old guild mate from way way way back in the day.

Psyk0sisS
09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Welcome Back :)

I at least recognize your forum name, glad to hear you got hooked up a bit :). Enjoy your time back!

Strakeln
09-14-2007, 10:50 AM
The reason Cato doesn't feel so gimp anymore is because he was running with Jket. You could run a sorc with 6 charisma next to him and feel uber. :p :p :p

Welcome back, bud.

Ninety
09-14-2007, 01:12 PM
The reason Cato doesn't feel so gimp anymore is because he was running with Jket. You could run a sorc with 6 charisma next to him and feel uber. :p :p :p

Welcome back, bud.

Aevy! What's up man? I'm going to have to add you to my friends list and hit you up, would love to run around with some older people.

Strakeln
09-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Aevy! What's up man? I'm going to have to add you to my friends list and hit you up, would love to run around with some older people.Out of curiosity, what is "older" in your book? :cool:

Emili
09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
So cool, Welcome back I look forward in seeing you Astriel, Ninety and RobertK once again. Also know If I have a spot you're always welcome.

Ninety
09-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Out of curiosity, what is "older" in your book? :cool:

By older I ment Riedra people :) We had a great server full of great players, both game wise and personality.

Ninety
09-14-2007, 03:00 PM
So cool, Welcome back I look forward in seeing you Astriel, Ninety and RobertK once again. Also know If I have a spot you're always welcome.

Thanks Emili! If you have any spots open, I wouldn't mind throwing a character or two in your guild

Strakeln
09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
By older I ment Riedra people :) We had a great server full of great players, both game wise and personality.I miss our small town server, never had any troubles grouping, rarely had any groups that weren't top notch. Khyber is allright, but PUG-ing at lower levels is like stealing Gump's box of chocolates... you never know just what you're going to get.

The lower levels actually have a notable number of truly new players, which took some getting used to... having seen only twinked alts on Riedra, I wasn't quite prepared for this. Here I was all ready to zerg up to 14, instead I found myself following group members to find an obscure level 2 chest, and silently debating with myself if it would be mean to offer 500pp apiece to just skip it and keep moving...

ateknogod
09-14-2007, 06:28 PM
The lower levels actually have a notable number of truly new players, which took some getting used to... having seen only twinked alts on Riedra, I wasn't quite prepared for this. Here I was all ready to zerg up to 14, instead I found myself following group members to find an obscure level 2 chest, and silently debating with myself if it would be mean to offer 500pp apiece to just skip it and keep moving...

that is GREAT news. not to hijack the jket is uber post, but i am REALLY glad to hear you are running into lots of new players. it does make me feel better about the money i send turbine every month.

as a side note, i dont think the 500kpp would deter people from getting chests. thats the 'fun' part of playing this game. while almost any of us could be bribed to skip chests nowadays, would the same have held true when we were 'new' to the game? i say just have patience and help the lil noobs out and try to enjoy playing. when i play with people new to the game it tends to remind me of why i continue to play (it is easy to get bored once u cap out, but noobs can let u vicariously be a noob through them).

ps .... jket for president ;)

dazz
dazzlr
dazzmere

Nexx
09-14-2007, 10:32 PM
/sarcasm on

jket stinks like an old smelly sock :p

/sarcasm off

Hakushi
09-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Welcome back

I feel sorry you had to drop in such an horrible pug after you came back. If you need some help, I'll be happy to help out. :)

Strakeln
09-15-2007, 12:05 AM
that is GREAT news. not to hijack the jket is uber post, but i am REALLY glad to hear you are running into lots of new players. it does make me feel better about the money i send turbine every month.

as a side note, i dont think the 500kpp would deter people from getting chests. thats the 'fun' part of playing this game. while almost any of us could be bribed to skip chests nowadays, would the same have held true when we were 'new' to the game? i say just have patience and help the lil noobs out and try to enjoy playing. when i play with people new to the game it tends to remind me of why i continue to play (it is easy to get bored once u cap out, but noobs can let u vicariously be a noob through them).Yeah, I agree, it is great news. And I did meet some cool people, both new and veteran, on the way up.

Heh. The "Jket is Uber" thread. Maybe it'll make thread of the week.

Strakeln
09-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey, since this is a thread about Jket, where the hell is Jket? It's not nearly as much fun talking about him if you don't know whether or not he's reading it...

Jket
09-15-2007, 12:44 AM
/comes out of cave

roar.

Strakeln
09-15-2007, 08:43 AM
/comes out of cave

roar.lol now I feel better

maddmatt70
09-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey guys, I was on that 4 man titan raid with my bard. It was a good time. Jket and the guildless guild have alot of class as evidenced by the titan belt coming up and the fighter in the group not rolling on it (although I think the fighter could have used it) and the pally (the poster of this thread) getting it. In general though I have had some very good experiences with the guildless guild. One of my guildies in the Prophets of the New Republic has a cleric, Dr. Sally. He raves about the fun time he had levelling up his cleric with the guildless guild. Well anyway keep it up.

Thanks,

Hangover

Jket
09-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, I was on that 4 man titan raid with my bard. It was a good time. Jket and the guildless guild have alot of class as evidenced by the titan belt coming up and the fighter in the group not rolling on it (although I think the fighter could have used it) and the pally (the poster of this thread) getting it. In general though I have had some very good experiences with the guildless guild. One of my guildies in the Prophets of the New Republic has a cleric, Dr. Sally. He raves about the fun time he had levelling up his cleric with the guildless guild. Well anyway keep it up.

Thanks,

Hangover

OHHH Sally yeh I always was with him on my toon Rcet... we leveled 9-14 basically with eachother fun times...!

Aranticus
09-15-2007, 08:58 PM
wb 90! call me when u do the xorian loot runs again! lol

ps: bah! you guys have to pull ket out of my pop group!!! grrr :p

Jket
09-15-2007, 09:45 PM
wb 90! call me when u do the xorian loot runs again! lol

ps: bah! you guys have to pull ket out of my pop group!!! grrr :p

actually bed pulled me from your crazy love magnet shugar!! jp

:D