PDA

View Full Version : All Halfling or Dwarven Persistent Group

Reaper0044
09-13-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm thinking about starting a weekday (or Saturday) persistent group made up of all halflings or all dwarves. Classes are up to you, though it would be nice if we got a mix of different things, so we don't get screwed if something decides to do some close quarter combat. I was thinking about being a:

If Halflings- Ranged with a light repeater or a cleric based off healing spells.

If Dwarves- Cleric based of healing or buff, whatever we need, or a dual-wielding ranger.

This will be on the Thelanis server. New players are welcome, and actually that is what I prefer, though it would be fine if regular players wanted to do this also. I myself am somewhat of a new player, though I kind of know what I am talking about. I never finished the harbor, though I almost did all of the quests in it. PLEASE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT CHARGE AHEAD OF THE GROUP POST A REPLY. I would certainly appreciate a group that stayed as a group, which is why it is called a persistent GROUP. I don't plan on Role Playing, though I guess a little bit would be fine. I am originally from Xoriat, but I am not one of those that think they are the best. I don't like Role Playing much, but I am a nice person and will help you with the things you need help with (Assuming I know the answer, that is).

RandomToon
09-18-2007, 10:24 AM
I might be interested, depending on the details. I can't do Saturday, but an evening during the week could work for me.

If Halfling - Rogue Wizard with dragon marks. 3/11 split ultimately, played more like a ranged attack rogue than a wizard. Just a self buffing one, and made to help lessen the mana cost of buffing from the other casters.
If Dwarf - Battle cleric, most likely.

32 point builds, so I am not exaclty new but I can keep the twinking down so it isn't upsetting to party balance.

Reaper0044
09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Yea, weekends do not end up working for me either, so I would be able to do it at 4-whenever on Tuesday-Thursday. I am personally leaning toward a halfling group.

jonnyb
10-05-2007, 12:27 AM
I'd be interested in that (more so in the dwarven then the halfling but whatever)

if halfling: paladin
if dwarf: ...paladin

I also have 32 point build (on Argo) but I perfer to not twink so that won't be problem unless I get to lvl 3 and don't pull a +1

I also don't have a problem with changing my plans on character build to better flesh out the party so if we end up needing a caster I'll make a sorc or wizzy, or if we end up needing a rog, so and so forth. also what time will this take place (I'm in college right now so my schedule is pretty speratic across the week) I don't zerg but I do tend to move fairly fast with harbor quest since i've got them basically memorized (I still get everything)

Edit: oh lol I just re-read the op so yeah I don't have any toons on thelanis but I'd be willing to start a toon or two or there

Ironforge_Clan
10-05-2007, 07:32 AM
If you are deciding to do all halfling you might consider trying to contact members of the Lollypop Guild since it is an all halfling guild. You most likely find plenty of people willing to run weekend groups with you. The guild leader is Stou so send him a tell.

Also if you are looking at all dwarves I believe there is a guild called the Mithril Hand that is dwarven only guild. Not sure but I do recall seeing them recruit a while back. Try hooking up with them if you are short some players.

LexxCoool
10-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm thinking about starting a weekday (or Saturday) persistent group made up of all halflings or all dwarves. Classes are up to you, though it would be nice if we got a mix of different things, so we don't get screwed if something decides to do some close quarter combat. I was thinking about being a:

If Halflings- Ranged with a light repeater or a cleric based off healing spells.

If Dwarves- Cleric based of healing or buff, whatever we need, or a dual-wielding ranger.

This will be on the Thelanis server. New players are welcome, and actually that is what I prefer, though it would be fine if regular players wanted to do this also. I myself am somewhat of a new player, though I kind of know what I am talking about. I never finished the harbor, though I almost did all of the quests in it. PLEASE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT CHARGE AHEAD OF THE GROUP POST A REPLY. I would certainly appreciate a group that stayed as a group, which is why it is called a persistent GROUP. I don't plan on Role Playing, though I guess a little bit would be fine. I am originally from Xoriat, but I am not one of those that think they are the best. I don't like Role Playing much, but I am a nice person and will help you with the things you need help with (Assuming I know the answer, that is).

I would be interrested all depends on what time we could get together.
I would do Dwarf Barbarian
Halfling Rouge
Really dont care what roll I play as long as we play as a team really would like to try out a Cleric and would build as healer for a reg group like this.

RavenStormclaw
10-09-2007, 09:33 AM
I think this might be cool depending on time.

Either race I will go with battle bard.

Pure bard but oriented toward combat.

SteelSilvershield
10-09-2007, 10:35 AM
I can do either... For weeknights, it would have to start at 6pm or after.

halfling: rogue/fighter or rogue/ranger with two-weapon fighting. skirmisher to help out the tank.

dwarf: I'm open to whatever.