PDA

View Full Version : Control Weather Bug

Aesop
09-10-2007, 07:24 PM
So I crashed while fighting the boss at the end of Tempest Spine.

I log back in... I'm in House J and everything is Foggy

I notice the Control Weather Icon

I try relogging... still a problem

I try restarting the computer... still a problem

I send a help request... still a problem

I try entering another zone

another instance

logging in another character then logging in the original... fogginess goes away... but

I still have the CW Icon and I still have the associated miss chance (not: I have not had the Movement problem associated with CW)

I log in on another computer... fog is back and I still have the problem

I file another help request... still a no go (nice guy. helpful...but still couldn't resolve my issue)

I change every graphics setting and then go back... no changes

I Uninstall the game and everything on my computer and reinstall... nope still got a problem.

I file a bug report... Haven't found out anything and the issue is still present.

HELP... please

Aesop

Tenkari_Rozahas
09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
go into the PvP pit and let someone kill you, see if that fixes it <.<

Aesop
09-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I will give it a try first thing tomorrow...

ya think it will work?

If that doesn't I'm gonna try for a TS run and hope that reexposure will overwrite it and when the effect goes down so will till the other.

Problem is getting a ts group sometimes is a pain in the arse

Aesop

Theboz
09-11-2007, 01:59 PM
/death should work too

Aesop
09-11-2007, 07:40 PM
ya know its funny but I was pretty sure I had died at least once in all that time... I guessI hadn't... Anyway All better thanks a bunch

Aesop

Mad_Bombardier
09-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Aesop, your situation is much more serious. But, I have noticed that Weather Control is acting up. We kill Sor'jek, loot the chest and are playing with the puzzle and hopping around while waiting for blownoff people to reascend the mountain. Out of nowhere, poof! Weather Control. Luckily for us, it went away as mysteriously as it came in just a few seconds. But, it's weird.

Karch
09-12-2007, 11:17 AM
This is a very interesting problem, but it doesn't seem to have a common cause on your end. Could you all please /bug it ingame, and be as specific as possible while explaining what you were doing when it happened?

AoD45154
09-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Not sure if this is related or not, but it seems kind of similar. Lately I have been noticing that some buff effects will stay on me until logging out. For example, I had blur on, the timer went to 0:00 and just stayed there and I still looked like I had blur. This stayed even when leaving the instance. Other people I have grouped with have had the same thing happen to them. This was in Gianthold. It seems like this has only happened in the last week or so, I don't remember it happening before.

I will bug report it if it happens again.

Thanks