PDA

View Full Version : What kind of character would use this?

Grinson_Bartlebee
09-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I pulled a set of +5 mithral HALF plate last night, and I have to admit, it it probably one the most useless non modded armors I have ever pulled. Is there anything that you can think of that would actually put this to good use? I still have a couple character slots open, so I guess I could build a character around it. LOL

I was thinking maybe a low dex barbarian could get a little bit of use out of it, since it is considered medium armor and all. Any thoughts on this?

Boulderun
09-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Assuming you can fill out the dex, mithril half plate is identical in protection to normal full plate. So yes, it's pretty useless.

Impaqt
09-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Assuming you can fill out the dex, mithril half plate is identical in protection to normal full plate. So yes, it's pretty useless.

Except its Medium instead of heavy.....

Definatly a Decent Barbarian Armor.... +14 Total Armor bonus.

Boulderun
09-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Barbarians wear armor? :confused:

Raegoul
09-10-2007, 05:11 PM
And it is much better for jumping too...

Vallin
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
I pulled a set of +5 mithral HALF plate last night, and I have to admit, it it probably one the most useless non modded armors I have ever pulled. Is there anything that you can think of that would actually put this to good use? I still have a couple character slots open, so I guess I could build a character around it. LOL

I was thinking maybe a low dex barbarian could get a little bit of use out of it, since it is considered medium armor and all. Any thoughts on this?

Exactly! I had a set of +4 mithral half plate and it served my barbarian quite well until something better came along.

Other than this use - I can't see the point.

Vallin