PDA

View Full Version : DDO servers got hacked?

Nirvana
09-09-2007, 03:34 AM
All the servers are dead now (12:33AM WST 9/09/2007)

Qext
09-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Thought it was just my dodgy connection going down again.

twix
09-09-2007, 03:43 AM
this is bs

Jondallar
09-09-2007, 03:43 AM
You haxxorz'd them didnt you:eek: Nirv give Turbine their servers back please;)

Kistilan
09-09-2007, 04:49 AM
It is on this day that Evil sleeps. Destiny has taken over our worlds. You cannot stop change. ;)

Hello Kistilan,

We at DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE™: Stormreach™ Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

Madmardigan
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
maybe Kistilan reported them to their ISP! for harrassment ONOES!

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
maybe Kistilan reported them to their ISP! for harrassment ONOES!

MAYBE! OMG!

Vinos
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
All the servers are dead now (12:33AM WST 9/09/2007)

Bah who cares. It's FOOTBALL SEASON!! And if you don't like football then I feel more pity for you over that then for servers being down:p

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 07:13 PM
He raises a strong argument.

Allorious
09-09-2007, 07:55 PM
I wouldnt mind football if it wasnt during hockey season.

Vinos
09-09-2007, 07:56 PM
I wouldnt mind football if it wasnt during hockey season.

It's hockey season? Better yet they still play hockey?

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
It's hockey season? Better yet they still play hockey?

Hockey starts in October. You get a -1 for dissing hockey;)

EDIT-Lets go Devils!

Vinos
09-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Hockey starts in October. You get a -1 for dissing hockey;)

EDIT-Lets go Devils!

Wel hockey is a fine sport but it is still the 7th or 8th sport popularity-wise. NFL, MLB, NBA, NASCAR, GOLF, TENNIS, heck even poker gets better ratings. But NHL is more popular then the WNBA i think.

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:17 PM
The fact that you mentioned NASCAR negates the popular vote when it comes to sports. Auto racing is fine, but NASCAR just plain sucks.

Tavok
09-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Hockey... sux0rz.

Seriously, its like... Football. Then...

Football?

Tavok
09-09-2007, 10:18 PM
The fact that you mentioned NASCAR negates the popular vote when it comes to sports. Auto racing is fine, but NASCAR just plain sucks.

Thats true.

Soccer is awesome though. Whenever I see anyone with an '06 Germany shirt, I cry a little inside.

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:21 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U7jUbKQYdw

Scott Stevens-greatest NHL defenseman of the modern era.

Tavok
09-09-2007, 10:25 PM

WT*C?

Vinos
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM

Car racing on TV in general plain sucks. "ohh look he went around in an oval 400 times" Now going to the races is a different story.

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Thats true.

Soccer is awesome though. Whenever I see anyone with an '06 Germany shirt, I cry a little inside.

I concur. I'm a big EPL fan.

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Car racing on TV in general plain sucks. "ohh look he went around in an oval 400 times" Now going to the races is a different story.

Rally racing is where it at my friend. Two guys, a car, and a map to the finish line.

aargos
09-09-2007, 10:31 PM

All I can say is Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, & OUCH!

Steam313
09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
forget the 2nd man... colin mc'crash FTW

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
All I can say is Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, & OUCH!

The hit he put on Eric Lindros was his defining moment, and it ruined Lindros for his whole career.

Steam313
09-09-2007, 10:36 PM
you can't leave out the hit that left kariya out for at least 15 games due to concussion =P

Tavok
09-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Plenty of reasons not to play or support hockey... the guy could barely effin' walk...

Duplicate_10
09-09-2007, 10:47 PM
He shouldn't have been going at the net.

Tavok
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
He shouldn't have been going at the net.

Your skating towards the net...

BAM!

5 hours later... "WT* happen?"

Obviously skating in a general direction calls for instant concussions.... Yep.

Steam313
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
skating at the net also has the high probablity of loss of front teeth and broken jaws

bandyman1
09-10-2007, 01:04 AM
So....let me get this straight Tavok.

You're a pacifist. You think people shouldn't play or support hockey, I assume because because you think it's too violent. But you endorse soccer as awesome???

ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry bro, but you are an intelligent guy. I've been around you and your brother in-game enough to know. And that has got to be one of the most hypocritical things I've ever read.

Falco_Easts
09-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Your all nuts. Rugby is where it's at.

Big hits, no padding!

DaveyCrockett
09-10-2007, 01:52 AM
you can't leave out the hit that left kariya out for at least 15 games due to concussion =P

You mean the one (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8up-tkxZ4r8) where he came back in the game and scored?

Madmardigan
09-10-2007, 05:34 AM
soccer is where it's at, I'd love to see any other pro. athlete run solid for 90 minutes and have the technical skill it takes to play soccer, I also love to watch hockey and American football, but neither can really compare to soccer.

bandyman1
09-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Oh I never said soccer wasn't extremely physical Mad.

What I said was; I can't believe someone who is downing football and hockey because of violence, is promoting soccer???

I mean, common........

Kistilan
09-10-2007, 06:38 AM
What I said was; I can't believe someone who is downing football and hockey because of violence, is promoting soccer???

I mean, common........

QFT!

I managed 2 soccer teams at MSU. One of my guys (a 1LT in the Air Force in Hawaii now) basically made it his goal to cripple the shins and thighs of the biggest player every game. He generally broke himself in the process too every game. It was not a tackle or slide tackle, but I tell ya kicks to the shin do leave marks!

Vinos
09-10-2007, 09:29 AM
soccer is where it's at, I'd love to see any other pro. athlete run solid for 90 minutes and have the technical skill it takes to play soccer, I also love to watch hockey and American football, but neither can really compare to soccer.

soccer is not where it's at. unless you mean 90 minutes of running and only seeing 1 or 2 points get scored then yes that's where it's at. Soccer is great for kids(because it wears them out) but even the NHL is more popular than soccer(unless you live outside the US. Those folks LOVE soccer).

Allorious
09-10-2007, 09:44 AM
I hate Scott Stevens...GO FLYERS!

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 11:34 AM
I hate Scott Stevens...GO FLYERS!

lol I feel sorry for you

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 11:35 AM
soccer is not where it's at. unless you mean 90 minutes of running and only seeing 1 or 2 points get scored then yes that's where it's at. Soccer is great for kids(because it wears them out) but even the NHL is more popular than soccer(unless you live outside the US. Those folks LOVE soccer).

MLS is complete ****, but practically every other pro soccer league is a blast.

Allorious
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
At least 3 of those hits, including Lindros, were forearms. Never really cared for headhunters very much, thats all Stevens does.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 11:50 AM
At least 3 of those hits, including Lindros, were forearms. Never really cared for headhunters very much, thats all Stevens does.

The Lindros hit was, but c'mon, NO ONE LIKED ERIC LINDROS, NOT EVEN THE GUYS ON HIS TEAM!

Allorious
09-10-2007, 11:56 AM
I agree about Lindros...but so were the Langkow and
karriya hits.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Weren't those both in the Stanley Cup finals? I know Kariya's was, can't remember the Langkow hit. But if its Cup is on the line, there's nothing wrong with making it clear the the oppositions top scorer that he's not welcome to drive the net.

Allorious
09-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Division finals...and a penalty is a penalty. If thats the way you need to play to win the cup...enough said.

Allorious
09-10-2007, 12:19 PM
BTW, Langkow was a Flyer at the time, hardly a top scorer

Aspenor
09-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Division finals...and a penalty is a penalty. If thats the way you need to play to win the cup...enough said.

Penalties *used* to be party of hockey, in the good old days. Enforcers were part of the game, much less so now, to the detriment of the game IMHO. It pains me to watch hockey nowadays and see them cherry-pick the net constantly. In my day I OWNED that net-mouth. Enter at your own discretion.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I knew there was something wrong with you Allorius, and now I know its that you're a Philly sports fan. You poor man.

Madmardigan
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM

uhhh you realize you are talking about the most watched sport on the planet? More people watched the last world cup than have watched all the superbowls and world series combined.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 02:58 PM
uhhh you realize you are talking about the most watched sport on the planet? More people watched the last world cup than have watched all the superbowls and world series combined.

Its too bad all that matters is America.

Tavok
09-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Its too bad all that matters is America.

It actually is kind sad lol. So many more people watch (and play) football (football, not American Football) than any other sport worldwide. Plus, its the easiest game to set up impromtu. All you need is something spherical. I guess the same could be said for american football but you need a specific kind of football. Pretty much any other sport requires some form of equipment.

Madmardigan
09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
It actually is kind sad lol. So many more people watch (and play) football (football, not American Football) than any other sport worldwide. Plus, its the easiest game to set up impromtu. All you need is something spherical. I guess the same could be said for american football but you need a specific kind of football. Pretty much any other sport requires some form of equipment.

Tag ftw

DaveyCrockett
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Tag ftw

Hide&Seek>Tag

Madmardigan
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Hide&Seek>Tag

Flashlight tag = Hide&seek+tag = ownage

DaveyCrockett
09-10-2007, 05:04 PM

Flashlight Tag FTW

Montrose
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Flashlight Tag FTW

Tag (http://www.maglite.com/index_flash.asp), you're it.

No tag-backs.

DaveyCrockett
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM

Tag! (http://www.maglite.com/index_flash.asp) Madmardigan is it!! :D

isldur
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Just because more people watch it doesn't make it better. Case in point WOW.

I gave soccer one chance....the world cup (Do they really only play this every couple of years?) in the US.

Let me list the excitement...........ummm, they ended the game with penalty kicks lol.

After time expired, they added time (apparently no one knows how to stop the clock COUNTING UP (lol) they are only able to add time) and still after what felt like 4 hours the score was 0-0. The game ended in penalty kicks, hell they should have just started it that way.

Sure they can run up and down the field all game, (ok maybe call it jogging), but if I liked that I would watch track and field :D

We might really get into football (ncaa and nfl) in the US, but atleast we don't get so carried away we kill players who fail to win like some countries.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Superman tag OMG> Tag

Rameses
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I saw "The Norris" on a back-o-spazer informercial yesterday.

Um... even the makeup can't hide his pock-marked face anymore. The moon was cringing. Beyond that... well... he had a friend who didn't say much... just sat there and brought a strong sense of fear and loathing and a bit of Xorian hate. It was like Cousin It, but it was Cousin Hate... he sat there perched on Norris' upper lip. He was taunting me. He brought a strong sense of 80's freakish toupee sitting on greedy church-o-ganda TV heads encapsulated into fakey mustache form.

Gonna make some coacoa and hide in the closet now. Might call up 1-800-BAKSPAZ in a few. Does Aspenor have the Norris pimped workout machines. Or possibly... the alien baby "stache" as sported by Chuck?

Saw this on Ghalhanda or whatever they call themselves on that server...

This Could Be The Greatest Chuckism EVER!

- Rameses!

XFracture
09-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Hockey owns. That is all. Now I'll go back to trolling my own forums.

Peace.

Duplicate_10
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Saw this on Ghalhanda or whatever they call themselves on that server...

This Could Be The Greatest Chuckism EVER!

- Rameses!

Hardly a Chuckism, but it is intriguing that I've been spread to other servers.

Rameses
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Hardly a Chuckism, but it is intriguing that I've been spread to other servers.

Everyone Lies.... - House'ism #1

Gratch
09-10-2007, 10:04 PM
[From a closet somewhere]

Hey, no reading posts on other servers. Ghallazhandians never do that.

Don't make me grab the NewbTube and shoot Risians at you... or even worse... the Old-School-Cranky-Old-Man-PnP-4Ever-Back-In-My-Day Flingermajig (TM).

P.S: Sorry Chuck Norris. Please don't pound me. I'll go order another spazerciser deluxe pro body tweaker.

Edit: P.P.S: BTW, just so we're on the same page regarding which Chuck Norris has sent me into hiding, I found a terrible YouTube clip of said FlabBuster Commercial: Scary Norris with alien facial hair (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBMINQnfSU&mode=related&search=)

Duplicate_10
09-11-2007, 12:28 AM
For this insult, you shall endure Chuck's fury on your own soil.

Talson
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM

Hmmm would you consider Ray Bourque to be in hockey's modern era? Considering he was a great defensemen for a fairly lengthy career I think I'd have to go with Bourque.

Duplicate_10
09-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Hmmm would you consider Ray Bourque to be in hockey's modern era? Considering he was a great defensemen for a fairly lengthy career I think I'd have to go with Bourque.

The only reason Bourque got a Cup is that the Devils saw fit to give him one.

GlassCannon
09-11-2007, 01:01 PM

NASCAR just isn't what it use to be though I'd still rather go to a NASCAR race than sit through an (american) football game, or worse.., a golf tournement. (unless it involves drunken Scotsmen, a rock and a cane. that may actually be quite entertaining):D

Talson
09-11-2007, 01:14 PM
The only reason Bourque got a Cup is that the Devils saw fit to give him one.

Ok Goal tending career wise Patrick Roy>Martin Brodeur? Just currious how rosey the glasses are in Devils land? ;)

Duplicate_10
09-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Ok Goal tending career wise Patrick Roy>Martin Brodeur? Just currious how rosey the glasses are in Devils land? ;)

Roy > Brodeur careerwise. Stevens is our god at present. Number 4 hangs in the rafters.

Beherit_Baphomar
09-11-2007, 02:12 PM
NASCAR just isn't what it use to be though I'd still rather go to a NASCAR race than sit through an (american) football game, or worse.., a golf tournement. (unless it involves drunken Scotsmen, a rock and a cane. that may actually be quite entertaining):D

NASCAR used to be a bunch of vehicles going round in a circle....seems thats what it is now.

FORMULA 1 BABY!

WAIT!

Did you say something about drunken Scotsmen???
Its a natural state of being for Scots. We cannot help it. We're born drunk, we throw up alot as teenagers and we drunkenly drool as 40 pluses.

GlassCannon
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM
WAIT!

Its a natural state of being for Scots. We cannot help it. We're born drunk, we throw up alot as teenagers and we drunkenly drool as 40 pluses.

Yes, but golf just wouldn't be entertaining any other way. lol

Anastasios
09-11-2007, 05:41 PM
NASCAR used to be a bunch of vehicles going round in a circle....seems thats what it is now.

FORMULA 1 BABY!

WAIT!

GO GO JARNO!!! lol, got to love the F1 season this year...so much going on and with judgement day 2 days away...

Roy>whoever you may think #2 and #3 is combined.

How come people feel the need to leave out Bobby Orr in Defensemen talks??? By far the greatest ever, although I don't think Stevens is the greatest modern player either-just too difficult to call, don't forget names such as Wilson, Coffey, Chelios, MacInnis, Leetch, Blake and Pronger to name a few.

Duplicate_10
09-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Stevens was the best PURE defensemen. The Devils was 3 Cups on defense and goaltending, and Stevens was the main reason their defense was so intimidating.

Chelios and Pronger are so overrated for what they actually contribute to a team.

I'm not going to visit the Brodeur vs. Roy argument, but goddamn Brodeur is good. He's been making the Rangers cry since 95. He's also one of the lowest paid top-tier goaltenders in the NHL. That means something as a fan.

GlassCannon
09-11-2007, 07:42 PM
How come people feel the need to leave out Bobby Orr in Defensemen talks??? By far the greatest ever, although I don't think Stevens is the greatest modern player either-just too difficult to call, don't forget names such as Wilson, Coffey, Chelios, MacInnis, Leetch, Blake and Pronger to name a few.

cause I don't know who these people are. Seems like a good enough reason to me. :p

Grimdiegn
09-12-2007, 07:12 AM

Uhhh you do realize you are talking about the cheapest sport on the planet to play which is why the masses play it. Not because it's the best.

Madmardigan
09-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Uhhh you do realize you are talking about the cheapest sport on the planet to play which is why the masses play it. Not because it's the best.

I didn't call it the best, calling a sport "the best" is like calling a flavor of ice cream the best, its purely what interests you and what you like, But soccer isn't called "the beautiful game" for nothing.

Aspenor
09-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I didn't call it the best, calling a sport "the best" is like calling a flavor of ice cream the best, its purely what interests you and what you like, But soccer isn't called "the beautiful game" for nothing.

I've actually never heard this expression, bro. So, it's obviously not called that everywhere ;)

Duplicate_10
09-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Stevens and Niedermeyer. I defy you to name a better defensive pairing.

Khestral
09-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Stevens and Niedermeyer. I defy you to name a better defensive pairing.

Lucy and Ethel

Duplicate_10
09-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Alabama doesn't get a say in a hockey discussion.

Khestral
09-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Sure we do... but my opinion leans more to offense than to defense.

Duplicate_10
09-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Gretsky kind of wins that discussion every time.

Khestral
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes, and Mark Messier isn't too far behind him in my opinion though

Aspenor
09-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Gretsky kind of wins that discussion every time.

QFT

There isn't anybody that comes close.

Grimdiegn
09-12-2007, 04:08 PM
QFT

There isn't anybody that comes close.

That kid in Pitt seams to have the same kind of vision when it comes to seeing the flow of the game, but he's going to need a lot of help around him like Gretsky did.

Only time will tell.

Duplicate_10
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Yes, and Mark Messier isn't too far behind him in my opinion though

Nope. Not at all. And that's just my anti-Rangers slant coming out. He's just not even close. Mario Lemieux was far better than Messier.

Khestral
09-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Meh... I only know rangers hockey... and that I learned because a guy I dated was a fanatic about it...

Yes... I admit it, I only have second-hand NHL knowledge - but I am southern, I can quote college football stats all day long!

Anastasios
09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Lemieux is good, but noone even touches what Gretzky did in the NHL (trust me, as a die hard Calgary fan, it pains me to say so...)

Gretzky didn't get the nickname "The Great One" for nothing. The NHL's all-time leading scorer not only won four Stanley Cups in his career, he also holds almost every scoring record in NHL history. In 1,487 games, Gretzky tallied 894 goals and 1,963 assists for 2,857 total points in his high-scoring career. The Brantford, Ontario native also won nine Hart trophies as the League's MVP, 10 Art Ross trophies as the NHL's top scorer and two Conn Smyth Trophies as the playoff's most valuable player. The 20-year veteran appeared in the All-Star Game every year in his career. Gretzky, who was voted a First Team All-Star eight times in his career, also was the only player ever to be named win the game's MVP while representing three different teams. No. 99 holds the individual records for most goals (92), assists (163) and points (215) in the regular season. He also is the highest scoring center in League history. During his time in the NHL, Gretzky registered 14 100-or-more point seasons, four 200-point seasons, nine 50-or-more goal seasons, five 60-or-more goal seasons and two 80-or-more goal seasons. His No. 99 was retired by the League after he hung up his skates for good after the 1998-99 season. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Nov. 22, 1999.

That says alot...Nieder and Stevens are a great duo, that is a tough one to beat so I'll leave well alone.