PDA

View Full Version : Darkside of Argonnessen

Mr_Ed7
09-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Darkside is recruiting members!

Interested in becoming a member of a premiere evil guild?
Even though the alignment choice of evil was withheld from us denizens of Stormreach, we at Darkside know that there are plenty of players out there who consider their characters evil.

What does this mean for you?
As a member of a evil guild you will be able to guide the course of the guild while you demonstrate your character's loyalty to the Darkside and its goal of spreading evil throughout Argonnessen.

Infamy and notoriety will be yours as a member of Darkside.

If you have concerns as to how an alignment of evil works with group dynamics, keep in mind that evil characters are most concerned about themselves and their agenda. Other characters are strictly around to be used by the evil character, so consider parties/groups of characters as unknowingly fulfilling the agenda of your evil character.

Darkside Guild

Preferred Races: Drow and Warforged, but ALL RACES are welcome.
Preferred Alignment: ANY (Yes any. Since evil does not exist in the character population as of yet it does not matter what alignment your character is.)
Preferred Classes: ALL CLASSES welcome. Clerics & Spellcasters are held in high-esteem. Barbarians are the ideal shock-troops.
Preferred Characters: Those with dark, evil sounding names.

What makes Darkside unique?

Darkside has a secret headquarters, where we ask you to log your character.
We are fiercely territorial, and defend our headquarters daily in PVP combat.
As a member of Darkside we ask that you write something evil in your character's biography.
Members of Darkside backslash salute one another regularly and encourage the use of emotes.
Darkside encourages its members to recruit other members & play regularly with fellow guildies.
Darkside requests that its members equip any chaotic or anarchic weapons they may have while traveling through Stormreach.
Guild Tip: Darkside encourages its members to change their guild chat-box name to read "Darkside", and to change the incoming guild messages to "Darkside purple".
Guild Tip: Darkside encourages its members to add guildies to their "Friends" list.
Guild Slogan: Kulizgu Ulkum, Kulizgu Kraashburz!(We are Evil, We are Darkside!)
NEW TIP!: Give your character an evil catchphraze utilizing your /alias command.
Write Sicarii or Stinkybutt in-game for more information.

Borror0
09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Preferred Classes: ALL CLASSES welcome. Clerics & Spellcasters are held in high-esteem. Barbarians are the ideal shock-troops.

Hmmm... even paladin? Or are they considerated as black guards?;)

Mr_Ed7
09-08-2007, 07:56 PM
I suppose we should hold them in high-esteem as well. Yes, I beleive the Paladins in our guild would have to be considered Black Guard.

Mr_Ed7
09-16-2007, 08:28 PM
I see that there is a guild called "Dwellars of the Dark Side". Pretty cool. The evil is spreading...

Mr_Ed7
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
With the new year in effect (Happy Samhain!) I thought it would be a good time to renew the recruitment process.

Mr_Ed7
12-28-2007, 09:02 AM
We are still here. Waiting...for an alignment change! Hey Devs, bring evil back!
If you brought evil back you would be the Justin Timberlake of evil.

Seriously though, if you want to join a casual guild (we are sort of a PUG; Pick Up Guild) join Darkside.

If you would like the moniker "Darkside" under your character's name, join Darkside.

If you consider your character evil, or your character is the "dark & brooding" type, join Darkside.

If your guild does not begin with a capital letter, or has other issues with capitalization, join Darkside.

Beergut
12-28-2007, 09:09 AM
This is a real neat idea. I hope it catches on.

Ghoste
12-28-2007, 09:36 AM
We are still here. Waiting...for an alignment change! Hey Devs, bring evil back!
If you brought evil back you would be the Justin Timberlake of evil.

Seriously though, if you want to join a casual guild (we are sort of a PUG; Pick Up Guild) join Darkside.

If you would like the moniker "Darkside" under your character's name, join Darkside.

If you consider your character evil, or your character is the "dark & brooding" type, join Darkside.

If your guild does not begin with a capital letter, or has other issues with capitalization, join Darkside.

You mean your character didn't get evil alignment as an option? You need to earn more Emerald Claw favor to unlock that.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/schindianajones/CharacterSheet.jpg

Kistilan
12-28-2007, 02:07 PM
It looks like Ghoste got photoshop skills for Christmas this year. :p

Very neat character sheet you've there. We should hook up and see if a Pure Good weapon really works wonders on ya in the bar, eh?

Nymea
12-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Very tempted to roll a new character to try and play evil. You accepting new guild members from across the pond?

foxrav
01-02-2008, 11:01 PM
im in lemme join ?

foxrav
01-02-2008, 11:53 PM
my toons name is gloomygabe thought it would go good with the whole evil thing and his class is rogue/barbarian aka Marauder of Pain! (cool eh?) o and my build is gonna be for pve only if u want me to be pvp lemme know ill make a death mage or my favorite the deceptionist (Null Cleric i got just now hehe (thanx whoever made that build i think his name was impaqt or sumthn)

Mr_Ed7
01-05-2008, 06:34 PM
or don't join.

Those of you interested in our evil guild please contact Sicarii Darkhour in game or myself here.

Other players to look for:
Stinkybutt
Bluebeard
Blodgettone
Sargon
Jab
MrLagalot

These characters and others can assist you on your evil transformation.