PDA

View Full Version : Monk!!!

slumbering_dragon
09-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Ok well i could use some real help here. i cant find a darn thing about when monks are going to be realeased. I have found oh its pushed back but that is from just some one posting, i would like to see some dev come out and just say we belive it is around this time of this year or next. shoot some one told me yesterday that monk is a surprise relase in mod 5 that some dev slipped and told them. i would like some one to say something plz!!

Sojourner
09-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Not sure if you're going to get a dev response, so I'll chip in what I understand it to be -

* Never heard of monks being slated for mod5. If they were, that was changed a long time ago.

* Since they weren't for mod5 and mod6 is the only mod left for this year, the best guess is that they are supposed to be in mod6.

* I have heard that the release date for monks has "slipped" -- but, don't know if that means that got pushed back to mod7 or something, of if the entire mod6 has been pushed back some.

* Based on the timelines for all the previous updates and mods, I'm guessing mod6 is currently slated December of this year.

It's all pure speculation, so probably not exactly what you're hoping for. But, the best non-official guess right now is December/January for monks.

GeneralDiomedes
09-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm guessing we will get half-orcs before Monks as they have already mentioned some details about them as if they had the enhancements already worked out.

The_Silver_Griffon
09-08-2007, 04:54 PM
The official word on Monks from the State of the Game address way back in March was:

Monk Class – We have heard your clamor, and are hoping (fingers crossed) to have the Monks out for the fall.

So, they are working on them but have never made any promises. No date has ever been given and therefore monks have not been pushed back.

Word reported from GenCon was Mod5 moved to September (confirmed), that there is a level cap increase in Mod 6, and that Monks should be early next year. I believe this was all from Silthe. It also seems to me that there is an inference in these statements that Mod 6 and Monks may not be at the same time.

slumbering_dragon
09-08-2007, 06:55 PM
well icant even find out when what mod is said ot come out man i am lost i gusse can some one post a link for me then plz!!