PDA

View Full Version : What I HATE!

XFracture
09-05-2007, 04:36 AM
You know what I hate?

Players who go afk for 1-5 minutes at a time every 1-5 minutes. ESPECIALLY when the player in question is the g*d d**n cleric! It took me approximately 12 minutes to walk the cleric from the entrance of SC to the end giant cave... because? She would walk 100 ft. Stop for a minute. Walk another 100 ft. Stop for 2 minutes. She did this the WHOLE mission. Which took nearly 2 1/2 fricking hours. No explanations, nothing. Just completely absent minded and/or chatting away with her guild/buddies.

If you have stuff to do IRL then don't commit to a mission. If you are a habitual chatter, SHUT YOUR D*MN CHAT OFF and do the frickin mission.

No need for names, you know who you are and I hope you visit the forums and see this.

Fix yourself.

pana
09-05-2007, 10:32 AM
first mistake... your a warforge... you dont need a cleric bring a sorc/ wizzy.

end of story.

Strings
09-05-2007, 10:56 AM
I hate 3-day auctions with no buyouts.

I hate people who don't understand need before greed (no, you don't need a chattering ring on your mage).

I hate grouping on my bard when I out-heal the cleric and have the group say "awesome job healing <insert bad cleric name here>". WTB Healing Done in quest dialog.

I hate hands-free-voice.

I hate leaders without microphones.

I hate annoying people with microphones.

But most of all, I hate butterflies.

Scarsgaard
09-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I hate grouping on my bard when I out-heal the cleric and have the group say "awesome job healing <insert bad cleric name here>". WTB Healing Done in quest dialog.

LOL.. I don't even say anything anmore when I see this happen... so many rookies out there think the cleric does the healing:D but... dig this... 2 days ago someone gave my sorc a wand of cure light wounds, as appreciation for his healing:eek: I almost did a happy skippy dance....

I almost did a happy skippy dance.... but the stupid butterflies got in my way :mad:

yeah burning hands:D

Weedo
09-05-2007, 02:31 PM
yeah that sucks! ridiculously unattentative slow pokes are definately among my top pet peeves in game.

the worst for me tho are the no push to talk darth vader guys.

binnsr
09-05-2007, 02:35 PM
How about the cleric who takes a phone call without ptt and spends the next 10 minutes informing the whole party (and the person on the other end of the phone, I suppose) with tales of lawsuits and such.

Yeah, that was a good run..

cdbd3rd
09-05-2007, 02:36 PM

Oh, not me. I *LOVE* butterflies! A light cinnamon/sugar dusting, a quick pass through the toaster oven....

Scrumptious. ;)

Scarsgaard
09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
yeah that sucks! ridiculously unattentative slow pokes are definately among my top pet peeves in game.

the worst for me tho are the no push to talk darth vader guys.

LUKE, i'm your Father

Guilty as charged:D

Lorein_Azura_Childs
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh, not me. I *LOVE* butterflies! A light cinnamon/sugar dusting, a quick pass through the toaster oven....

Scrumptious. ;)

:eek:

binnsr
09-05-2007, 02:58 PM

Scrumptious. ;)

Sounds tasty .. now, where did I put that toaster oven?

Lessah
09-05-2007, 04:31 PM
I hate 3-day auctions with no buyouts.

I hate people who don't understand need before greed (no, you don't need a chattering ring on your mage).

I hate hands-free-voice.

I hate leaders without microphones.

I hate annoying people with microphones.

you had me at "I hate..."
xxooxx

Lessah
09-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I almost did a happy skippy dance.... but the stupid butterflies got in my way :mad:

yeah burning hands:D

**takes Scar's name as possible guest star for her next video**

Scarsgaard
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM
**takes Scar's name as possible guest star for her next video**

***ding ding*** baby oil, crushed plums and tighty whiteys... yee haw... I'm doing a Modernized version of Pee Wee's Playhouse but with Goats instead of theatre seats and a cowboy hat instead of a grey suit n'red bowtie:D

gorloch
09-05-2007, 05:47 PM
***ding ding*** baby oil, crushed plums and tighty whiteys... yee haw... I'm doing a Modernized version of Pee Wee's Playhouse but with Goats instead of theatre seats and a cowboy hat instead of a grey suit n'red bowtie:D

Oh god the visual. :eek:

PIXA

Scarsgaard
09-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Oh god the visual. :eek:

PIXA

I'm a baaaAAAAD man:D

XFracture
09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
first mistake... your a warforge... you dont need a cleric bring a sorc/ wizzy.

end of story.

first mistake... assumed I was a warforge[D]... I don't need a sorc/wizzy, bring a cleric.

end of story.

Arlith
09-05-2007, 10:04 PM

LSD+DDO=Scar

(I'm not saying that like its a bad thing)

Oh yeah... Ummm I hate.......

Yeah that's it!! I HATE!

Uamhas
09-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh my gosh! So many names, so few warforged butterfly leis.... I'll have to step up production.
(Cleric General's Warning: Not for consumption. Uma is not responsible for indigestion, chipped teeth, seared gums, forked tongue, performance issues, loss of bladder control, anal leakage, rectal bleeding, hallucinations, or other deleterious effects due to ingestion of warforged butterflies.)
)i(
)i( )i(
)i()i(
)i(

Scarsgaard
09-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Oh my gosh! So many names, so few warforged butterfly leis.... I'll have to step up production.
(Cleric General's Warning: Not for consumption. Uma is not responsible for indigestion, chipped teeth, seared gums, forked tongue, performance issues, loss of bladder control, anal leakage, rectal bleeding, hallucinations, or other deleterious effects due to ingestion of warforged butterflies.)
)i(
)i( )i(
)i()i(
)i(

Why do I fear this butterfly lover so much?

hmmm... might be these 4 words all in sequence:eek: Coincidnce? I think not:D