PDA

View Full Version : What items do you carry???

Flintsen
09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
What items do you carry for max damage? Be it fire, cold, MM, etc.

And where do you wear them? Weapons, hats, does anything else excist?

Fennario
09-04-2007, 02:24 PM
I use a Superior Potency VI scepter. I know these may be a bit hard to get a hold of, but it makes things easy because it covers all damage types. I dual wield it with a Superior Fire Lore scepter and swap in a Superior Ice Lore scepter if I cast Cone of Cold, or a Superior Kinetic Lore scepter if I am throwing around some Magic Missles. These are easy to find on the House D broker.

Jakylpops
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I always snatch up wearable potency items when i find them on vendors, or cheap in the AH.

Currently I have
superior potency 3 ring
greater combustion 3 ring

greater potency 4 helmet
greater combustion 4 helmet
3 x Superior combustion 4 helmets

It all depends on what kind of caster you're making, my fire based "necronuker" wears a superior combustion 4 helm and wields a superior fire lore in one hand and spell penetration 7 in the other, the combustion helm covers all the nuke spells on that character. My other one wears a combustion helm as well, but carries a superior potency 6 sceptre for lightning and disintegrate spells.

the greater combustion 4 helmet is my favorite though, it's human rr level 7, right when i usually pick up fireball, then wall of fire next level.

Flintsen
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Appreciate it