PDA

View Full Version : khyber guild recruiting

AMERON
09-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello all, I would like to introduce our guild the Storm Riders (formerly of Aundair) to all of you... we are recruiting all classes

we are currently looking to grow our numbers and add some good people who like to have a good time. we stress playing the character you want to play,not just the most powerful build....all builds welcomed...

we try to do about everyquest and have fun, not just the most popular ones, we try to get all guild groups but welcome pugs...

we welcome battleclerics, dwarven bards, necromancers, etc.... we believe any build can be sucessful as long as you play smart....one thing we stress is that each player be as independant as possible, i.e. useing healing potions, resist pots, barkskins...anything we can do to help out the group, especially the cleric....

we are very cleric friendly, we keep our clerics supplied with wands and plat,
and we do not expect healbots from our clerics, clerics are more than that, we love soundbursts,flamestrikes, and cometfalls, etc..
we try to get members to have at least one healer character so we can take turns be "main" healer, not healbot...just to help out with most of the healing, since the party is usually pretty self sufficent (see above)
sorry for the long post, but i think it describes us, hope to see you all in game

AMERON
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
We have grown nicely in the last few weeks but are still looking for interested members

here is a link to our website

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=79173&TabID=682667

thanks, see you in game

Anarkius
11-22-2007, 09:56 AM
LMAO Ameron. I missed your post and just put a new one up myself. :D However, if you thought your post was long...

I think I may bore everyone to sleep with mine. Oh well, at least we are getting the word out :)

See ya around Stormreach!! Happy Turkey Day!!!! MMMM, turkey!

AMERON
04-30-2008, 11:42 AM
With all the new people arriving, i figured this would be a good time to get some new blood in the guild.

Please check us out

dr.benway
04-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Sweet! I've been looking for a guild to join. =) I'll check out your website.

AMERON
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
if you are interested in joining, you are welcome to send a tell to any guild memeber for more info or list a character and we'll get a night and run a few quests together to see if we are your style or not,

tuttman1234
05-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm brand new to DDO, and it would be really nice to have some help occasionally. The character name is Prenia Geisel, and right now I'm trying to build a traditional D&D cleric.

AMERON
05-01-2008, 12:03 PM
ok, I will look for prenia in game....and we love to help new people.....

you can look for any Storm Rider in game, and we can help you out

dr.benway
05-02-2008, 02:52 PM
I'd like to run some missions with ya'll somtime. I have a level 3 Barbarian that I've been playing recently. His name is Bathusiak. I'm relatively new to the game. I played for a couple months right after release, but then let my acct deactivate. I just signed back up about a week ago, so I'm looking to get back into the swing of things.

Please look me up anytime!

I was gonna look some of you up in game, but don't know what names to look for. Any guild leader names or contacts that you can provide me with would be excellent.

Thanks!

AMERON
05-03-2008, 05:19 AM
sure, my characters (guild founder)

Arimuss lvl3 bard
Arlight lvl 13 cleric
Ameron lvl 13 Wiz
Adivuss lvl 11 Bard

look up any members by searchinh the player list and sorting by guild....just scroll till you see some Storm Riders and shoot them a tell if you have questions

a few othe officers

Theologisis, Anarkius, Mechadeth
Crill,Croll,Crimly
Zeelee, or just talk to any guildie on in game.....but ill keep my eyes out for you

AMERON
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM
we are currently on a recruiting drive to try to get some of the new people in the game going and help the more casual players on
Khyber who are guildless find a home.....

if you are one of these please check us out