PDA

View Full Version : Been gone a long long while.

Jack's_Rage
09-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I stopped playing shortly after like the first mod, way back. And now I see all sorts of changes and what not. I have a human with 14 str, char and 18 wisdom 10s in the rest. He is level 11(now), and I find all my enhancements gone and not sure what to get. Also in the way of if I should refeat or not? Here is my feat list.

Empower Heal
Extend
Extra Turning
Mental Toughness
Imp Mental Toughness

I think that is it.
Is this sort of DV build still useful or should I research and change him up? Any suggestions as to what?

Thanks, very confused,
Hippocratic Oath

PS How do I unlock drow, I have 700 some rep points?

Sojourner
09-03-2007, 08:56 AM
He sounds somewhat similar to my Emeril build (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116972). Take a look at the enhancements I used for an idea of what you may want.

For Drow - talk to a guy outside the bank / harbor master's house in the harbor.

PurdueDave
09-03-2007, 01:50 PM
For the enhancements you can build him up to be similar to what you had. The biggest single change that isn't obvious is that the "devotion" enhancement line no longer impacts wands and scrolls. A separate line, "wand mastery", does. Other than that I'd just read the enhancements as you're going and take whatever looks good to you.

Jack's_Rage
09-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks guys, glad to know. ^^