I reactivated. Why god why????

Where are Chuck's forum soldiers at?

Kistilan
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
bows humbly...

The Prophecy, it gleans forth....

Duplicate_10
09-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Send a whisper to Deltaforce, good sir. May you not be smote by the laser eyes of might.

Lessah
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
OMG.. OMG...

Chuck....
I'm speechless!

Oh, Dragoncon was loads of fun BTW. I met some DDO-ers, they were all very fun people!

Duplicate_10
09-02-2007, 09:18 PM
OMG.. OMG...

Chuck....
I'm speechless!

If I had a nickel.....

Aspenor
09-02-2007, 09:28 PM
This is my forum, now. Posting fees for this thread now tally up to 25 silver pieces.

Kistilan
09-02-2007, 09:52 PM
This is my forum, now. Posting fees for this thread now tally up to 25 silver pieces.

I didn't finish The Prophercy! It was foretold one day that a man of great strength and stoic feat would come to unroot Aspenor's tyrannical rule. They said he would hail from the lands known as Texas and bear a great beard of unknown caliber. This man would free the peoples from unjust taxation of the ruthless and restore the lawful equilibrium of the land...

It's quite possible that your rule is over.

*The dark mage clings to a thread of hope, watching...*

Lithic
09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I didn't finish The Prophercy! It was foretold one day that a man of great strength and stoic feat would come to unroot Aspenor's tyrannical rule.
[I]*The dark mage clings to a thread of hope, watching...*

Unfortunately for you, the end of the prophesy reads:

...tyrannical rule. With Aspenor cast down, so began the Tyrranical Rex rule of Lithic!

Lessah
09-02-2007, 11:22 PM

Can I write you a check???

and now back to our regularly scheduled thread "reasons why we love and hate Chuck." *squeezes Chuck's bicep* you better go rigister those guns dar-lin...

Duplicate_10
09-03-2007, 04:09 PM

Bacon to you, sir. You don't wish to challenge the Beard.

Vengenance
09-03-2007, 04:23 PM
/puke

Why can't you stay "Missing in Action."

thumps
09-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Chuck norris never sleeps.... he waits

Duplicate_10
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
/puke

lol word fun!

Natalae
09-03-2007, 05:10 PM
/puke

/signed

Kistilan
09-03-2007, 05:32 PM
/signed

Holds up a contract stating that if you dislike Chuck so much that to get rid of him you will go on at least one date with Kistilan...in the nude...
Ahh, thank-you for that signature! ^_^

Anyone else willing to make that wager?

By the way, chocolate or vanilla whipping cream? And cherries or strawberries?

Natalae
09-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Whipped cream and cherries are for boys, for you Kistilan its chocolate syrup and and a banana. Now about that date, can we skip it.

Kistilan
09-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Whipped cream and cherries are for boys, for you Kistilan its chocolate syrup and and a banana. Now about that date, can we skip it.

Real men use chocolate and bananas -- good point! And you must like Chuck more than you let on if you want to skip it.

Calls over his shoulder.... Chuck, you're going to need more Chocolate and Bananas! We got a keeper over here!

Duplicate_10
09-03-2007, 09:05 PM
/signed

<3 for you too!!!!

Natalae
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
And you must like Chuck more than you let on if you want to skip it.

Nah, just thought id skip the fluff and get to the real let down. On second thought Ill pass on it. Seems a reference to bananas get both of you worked up, you guys ever think about....well nvm. Thx

XXX OOO

Rameses
09-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Nah, just thought id skip the fluff and get to the real let down. On second thought Ill pass on it. Seems a reference to bananas get both of you worked up, you guys ever think about....well nvm. Thx

XXX OOO

Chunks mustachio tickles him well?

Duplicate_10
09-03-2007, 11:28 PM

XXX OOO

Bananas are good for you. Potassium is the source of Chuck's power.

Duplicate_10
09-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Chunks mustachio tickles him well?

QFT, even teh spelling.

Kistilan
09-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Nah, just thought id skip the fluff and get to the real let down.
XXX OOO

What a Beautiful Let Down it is, you are:
We were meant to live for so much more
Have We Lost Ourselves? Somewhere in Dee Dee Ohh.

Bananas!!!?!? Cucumbers are the source of my power. Ma'am, you ain't had nothing til you've had one of Kistilan's Cucumber Experiences -- KCES (pronounced kisses) for short. Chuck's the guy with the Bananas. If you want a proverbial monkey-beating, chuck's the guy that can beat it up for you.

Don't forget, KCEs for you! :p

The dark mage whimsically breaks into song, dramatacizing every gesture with passion and fond estrangement to his audience...

Believe me, Natalae
This is your last chance
To find me in DDO
Forget what they said in Argo
And walk away
If my dreams for us can't get you through
Just one more day
It's alright by me...

Yaga_Nub
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey Chuck, nice to see a celeb on the forums. I will have to say that Dodge Ball is by and far your best movie to date (such a sublime performance).

Forget what Asp said. Argo has been taken over my me. I rule it (and the forums) with an iron fist. All I require is that you say something makes a least one person nearly choke from laughing so hard at least once per thread. Or say something bad (truthful or not) about Asp. Either one is cool.

Vengenance
09-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Chuck, make everyone happy and once again leave the forums. But this time please take your "Sidekick" Kistilan with you. You can both go off and play with each others banannas until your hearts are content.

/gives Chuck Norris the middle finger :D

Lessah
09-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey Chuck, nice to see a celeb on the forums. I will have to say that Dodge Ball is by and far your best movie to date (such a sublime performance).

Forget what Asp said. Argo has been taken over my me. I rule it (and the forums) with an iron fist. All I require is that you say something makes a least one person nearly choke from laughing so hard at least once per thread. Or say something bad (truthful or not) about Asp. Either one is cool.

you had me at "Hey".....
;)

Khestral
09-04-2007, 03:51 PM
*laughs* I second Lessah's Comment

Duplicate_10
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM

Q: What did Kermit the Frog say at Jim Henson's funeral?

A: Nothing.

Duplicate_10
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey Chuck, make everyone happy and once again leave the forums. But this time please take your "Sidekick" Kistilan with you. You can both go off and play with each others banannas until your hearts are content.

/gives Chuck Norris the middle finger :D

Which one are you again?

Kistilan
09-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Which one are you again?

ROTFL @ both Chuck's posts & Lessah's

You guys kill me.

shifts eyes....

Wait, Jim Henson's dead? :mad: