PDA

View Full Version : von 5 help

Randz_Stormbringer
09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
In von 5 and cant get the speaking stones to work. says speak to central command? Ive got the ring and voice box. whats wrong?

Symar-FangofLloth
09-01-2007, 09:25 PM
You kill Otto yet? You might have to do that first, don't remember.

The_Cataclysm
09-01-2007, 09:27 PM
In von 5 and cant get the speaking stones to work. says speak to central command? Ive got the ring and voice box. whats wrong?

You will see a small symbol (either above or below the speaking stone). You need to set the associated wheel in central command to the same setting. Central command being the very last room in the left side of the north corridor (or was it south?).

Symar-FangofLloth
09-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh! Is that it? Aha, explains the problems I was having the other day in there.

Randz_Stormbringer
09-01-2007, 09:41 PM
im in central command, but none of the shields r lowered. The speaking stone(green) in that room is the first one to talk to, right?

Aranticus
09-01-2007, 09:42 PM
there are 3 wheels in the area past the lightning traps. they are blocked by force doors which deactivate when the player with arcane signet ring walks near them. then turn the wheels 4 times each. the should unlock the stones

Citymorg
09-05-2007, 09:33 AM
I had the same problem the first time I led the Von 5 quest. You need to walk through the gates with the ring to bring them down. Then turn the wheels to the right symbols (not going to spoil the puzzle). Then you will be able to speak to the stone, you need to use both text options to continue.