PDA

View Full Version : My funniest misclick

cridus
08-31-2007, 08:38 PM
I laughed my butt off, and luckily the rest of my team thought it was funny.

We were running Cabal of One, doing very well, The Wiz had a bunch of charmed bugbears running around with us and we were taking barely any damage.

We are standing outside a doorway and we are about to crack open the door, I wanted to set up a blade barrier to help take the next room down faster, and as the door was opening I accidently hit the spell which is right next to my blade barrier......"Break Enchantment".....oops

The 7 pets and the room that was just aggroed. We in the middle. We survived, I myself with a lot less sp cause seeing as how it was my fault I blew a lot of it to save the team.

I was laughing my ass off, the team thought it was funny when I explained it. All we needed was someone to drop a grease on the floor to seal the deal.

dragnmoon
08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
This is more of a miss type then a Miss click..

I was just about to get enough exp to level to 14 and I was explaining to someone how to /death, when stupidly I actually typed /death. Once I realized what i did I tried in vain to end it before I died... But with no luck.

Group got very curious what just insta killed me when there was nothing around. :D

And I ended up being short of level because of the death :(

Merjon
09-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't put scrolls of 'Word of Recall' that you use while soloing up one one of your hot bars and forget about. Someday you will misclick it. Your party... they will not be happy.

PurdueDave
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Don't put scrolls of 'Word of Recall' that you use while soloing up one one of your hot bars and forget about. Someday you will misclick it. Your party... they will not be happy.

I miss hit WoR while soloing the other day. It's even more annoying that hitting the "recall" button when you die.