PDA

View Full Version : Ranger/Rouge Feats?

pirateriemann
08-31-2007, 05:55 AM
I just hit lvl 6, rouge 1/ranger 5, and I'm trying to figure out what feats to get. I'm not going for shot on the run because I haven't got dodge yet. I was thinking Weapon Finesse: Ranged, but still have one feat left. I don't want to mess up this build. Going to get many shot for my next feat when my attack bonus is high enough. Any suggestions.

Roguewiz
08-31-2007, 11:31 AM
I just hit lvl 6, rouge 1/ranger 5, and I'm trying to figure out what feats to get. I'm not going for shot on the run because I haven't got dodge yet. I was thinking Weapon Finesse: Ranged, but still have one feat left. I don't want to mess up this build. Going to get many shot for my next feat when my attack bonus is high enough. Any suggestions.

Do you mean Weapon Finesse or Weapon Focus: Ranged? Ranged weapons are already dex based ;).

It might be better served if you ask in the Ranger forums, since you are primarily Ranger. Particularly, since Rangers get some feats for free as the level. It would be hard to guesstimate what you are trying to do.

Are you a "ranged" character, or "melee"? Are you mainly dex or str?

WeiQuinn
09-03-2007, 01:07 PM

ManyShot is given as a Ranger class feat at Ranger level 6 along with Improved Two Weapon Fighting.

What feats do you currently have and what are your ability scores? Without that information, it makes it difficult to offer sound suggestions.