PDA

View Full Version : Tumble

Agarwaen
08-29-2007, 06:06 PM
What is the difference between having a net tumble of +1 and a net of +15? Do the additional ranks do anything?

I seem to remember reading that at some tumble rank your character will start backflipping. Does that just serve as an animation or does it effect gameplay (ie AC, movement speed or something)?

Blazer
08-29-2007, 06:13 PM
The higher your tumble, supposedly the faster and farther you can tumble. Now I haven't done extensive tests to see if this is true, but I know that my fighter can tumble seemingly faster when she gets tumble buffs.

There are animations for backflips and side/front flips. I believe you need a 30+ or 31+ to do backflips and 36+ for side/front flips. The side/front flips aren't really flips; they're more like diving into a tucked roll or somersault.

Aranticus
08-29-2007, 06:36 PM
tumble also help mitigate damage you take if u jump of a height w/o a ff item. the higher the tumble the higher u can jump from

ArkoHighStar
08-29-2007, 06:44 PM
A 31 tumble allows you to do backflips, a 36 tumble allow you to forward lunges, the result greater distance within one action. Also the higher your tumble the higher you can fall without damage

gorloch
08-29-2007, 08:24 PM
You also tumble faster the higher it is. I can almost keep with 30% striders. :D

PIXA