PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Fatigue

Tryten
08-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Today I have noticed that my 10th level WF Barbarian is getting fatigued after his rage is expired. This has never happened before and i was wondering if this was a bug or what?

Tenkari_Rozahas
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
yes its a bug. it's not supposed to happen <.<

Sparker
08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
According to the documentation I found, it looks like there is a feat and enhancement combo you can take that will make you immune to exhaustion. Without the feat and enhancement Warforged are not immune to the effect.

Today I have noticed that my 10th level WF Barbarian is getting fatigued after his rage is expired. This has never happened before and i was wondering if this was a bug or what?

dragnmoon
08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
According to the documentation I found, it looks like there is a feat and enhancement combo you can take that will make you immune to exhaustion. Without the feat and enhancement Warforged are not immune to the effect.

Sorry Sparker.. you need to update your Documentation. THe feat enhancement combo was changed awhile back. They removed it awhile back and gave the warforged thier abilities they are supposed to have as stated by the Eberron D&D Rules. And this is from your compendium on your home page...

Immune to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion: As living constructs, warforged have a natural immunity to the sickened condition.

The OP does have a Bug going on.

Like I said... deffintly get your documentation updated to current info.

Mad_Bombardier
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
According to the documentation I found, it looks like there is a feat and enhancement combo you can take that will make you immune to exhaustion. Without the feat and enhancement Warforged are not immune to the effect.hehehe. The Online Compendium strikes again! Not even CSRs are immune! :D

dragnmoon
08-30-2007, 02:37 PM
hehehe. The Online Compendium strikes again! Not even CSRs are immune! :D

I have worked IT Help Desk... And been in situtations where the docmentation i had did not match reality. It sucks.. Luckily I regonized most of the time... But not always... and damn that is embarrising.

Ghoste
08-30-2007, 02:40 PM
Occasionally my wf will get poisoned. Logging off and back in straightens it out.