PDA

View Full Version : Weapon shortage?

KoboldKiller
08-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Maybe it changed today (will see when I get home) but there seems to be a shortage of elemental damage 2 handers up to 4th level. I created a Barb this weekend and for the life of me could only find 4 great axes and 2 mauls (all with 2-3 days left and no buyout) that were not just standard +2 or +3 weapons. Has this always been true? I have a khopesh fighter who has plenty of weapons for level 4, same with my longsword Pali, rapier Rogue, and bow Ranger so is it just the two handers?

P.S. Didn't see but a few great swords either.

bandyman1
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Maybe it changed today (will see when I get home) but there seems to be a shortage of elemental damage 2 handers up to 4th level. I created a Barb this weekend and for the life of me could only find 4 great axes and 2 mauls (all with 2-3 days left and no buyout) that were not just standard +2 or +3 weapons. Has this always been true? I have a khopesh fighter who has plenty of weapons for level 4, same with my longsword Pali, rapier Rogue, and bow Ranger so is it just the two handers?

P.S. Didn't see but a few great swords either.

I had the same problem when I made my barb 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it is limited to two-handers though. I think a lot of peeps are holding on to them on the off chance they make a new toon who can use them.

KoboldKiller
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I had the same problem when I made my barb 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it is limited to two-handers though. I think a lot of peeps are holding on to them on the off chance they make a new toon who can use them.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I actually decided this weekend to do just that when I remembered all of the weapons I now need, I have sold countless numbers of in the past.

heatherivxx
08-28-2007, 07:58 AM
You might want to start checking house D vendor. Thats what I do when I roll new toons. Also low level items I just sell to vendor I dont even bother using AH.

akla_thornfist
08-28-2007, 08:49 AM
house d vendor your best bet, thats where i get most of my lowbee stuff.