PDA

View Full Version : Banishers, Smiters, etc. for plat!

loki523
08-24-2007, 03:48 PM
+1 Banishing Composite Shortbow of Power I, ML 12 (400k)
+1 Banishing Longbow of Maiming, ML 12 (400k)
+1 Banishing Composite Shortbow of Lesser Giant Bane, ML 12 (400k)
+1 Banishing Light Hammer, ML 10 (400k)
+1 Banishing Heavy Mace of Vertigo +2, ML 12 (300k)

+2 Flaming Light Crossbow of Smiting, ML 14 (400k)
+1 Light Mace of Smiting, ML 10 (400k)

+1 Thundering Darkwood Great Crossbow of Disruption, ML 12 (100k)

+4 Flaming Khopesh of Pure Good, ML 10 (250k)
+4 Acid Light Mace of Pure Good, ML 10 (100k)

+6 INT Goggles, +3 DD, ML 13, Elf/Drow, UMD 20 (300k)

+1 STR Tome (150k)
+1 CON Tome (150k)
+1 CON Tome (150k)
+1 INT Tome (100k)
+1 INT Tome (100k)
+1 DEX Tome (150k)
+1 DEX Tome (150k)

loki523
08-26-2007, 11:45 AM
What am I looking at here? Too pricey? Or just everyone has what they need...

Impaqt
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Most of that stuff can be bought onthe AH for less.. and your not getting dinged the 30%. I Won a Light mace of Smiting last week for 220k....

roggane
08-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Most of that stuff can be bought onthe AH for less.. and your not getting dinged the 30%. I Won a Light mace of Smiting last week for 220k....

same with those banishers you have listed.....check the prices. most can be bought out for 100k-200k.

Byzantian
08-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Everything there i say would range around the 100kpp mark.

Either that or you just like over-pricing stuff.

Foxracing74
08-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Those prices are STEEP and even if you mark it down to 100k plat your still going to make out better on here than on the AH no TAXES!!!! hehe :D

loki523
08-26-2007, 07:01 PM
your still going to make out better on here than on the AH no TAXES!!!!

That was sort of the point lol.

And actually I've been selling at these prices pretty well on the AH ever since the merge. Just got tired of paying AH fees on my big ticket items...

I'll think about repricing here for the boards but I'm not gonna sell for less than I sell on the AH for.

I would never sell any banisher/disruptor/paralyzer/smiter for 100k and I would never need to...plat is pretty worthless in this game although I am starting to notice that the Thelanis/Tharashk people aren't quite prepared for the massive inflation Xoriat brought...

Impaqt
08-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I would never sell any banisher/disruptor/paralyzer/smiter for 100k and I would never need to...plat is pretty worthless in this game although I am starting to notice that the Thelanis/Tharashk people aren't quite prepared for the massive inflation Xoriat brought...

What are you talking about? The Pricing hasnt changed since the Merge..... If anything Prices have come down a bit....

The folks spening 400+k on a Smiter or Banisher are Plat sellers or Plat Buyers Most likely.. Certainly not Educated capable players.

loki523
08-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Guess you don't sell on the AH that often. Prices on this stuff pretty much always go up because plat is cheap. Last loot weekend I made 3 million plat just off the stuff I looted and had no use for.

If you're talking about the trade value of the stuff on my list that's a whole different story. Everyone's trade lists have dozens of banishers, disruptors, etc. In trades the value of this stuff is almost nil. Selling is a whole different animal. When you consider the money most people have, NOTHING in the game is expensive. People have more plat than they know what to do with because there's nowhere else to spend it but the AH.

As far as who is actually buying the stuff on the AH, I don't ask anyone to fill out a questionaire. I have no idea if it's plat farmers or what. Neither do you. All I know is I sold a banishing mace and a disruption warhammer on the AH YESTERDAY for a 600k pp buyout each.

I net 400k on the AH for this stuff routinely but I found I needed room in my bank so I figured I'd just list some stuff on the boards. If people don't want to pay that much on the boards, I'm fine with that. I'll just sell the stuff on the AH. I can assure you, however, that I am quite educated, I don't rip people off, and I know exactly what I'm talking about. ;)

loki523
08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Oh yeah! I remember your name now. You're the guy on the cleric boards that went off on me because I criticized your decision to go 9 cleric on your "holy destroyer" build. I'm on your server now so any time you'd like to go toe-to-toe with an actual battle cleric, lemme know. :cool:

Impaqt
08-26-2007, 09:38 PM
lol.. I dont PvP.. ANd My build does just fine..

I'm just saying you have NO idea what the AH Market was on Thelanis before you came over.. The XOriats has absolutely no effect on it whatsoever.....

LastNameRage
08-26-2007, 09:52 PM

I'm just saying you have NO idea what the AH Market was on Thelanis before you came over.. The XOriats has absolutely no effect on it whatsoever.....

Odd, your the first person that I have seen say that. Seen countless say otherwise...They did not say it was because of Xoriat, but they did talk alot about inflation.

I have noticed that there are some drastic prices on some items (The big 5 mostly), but I have also seen many other items that would go for alot more go for less here (Certain useful static drops).

As for Loki's prices, they are a bit steep...you'de probably be better off selling them on the ah then here, people will pay there and not hijack your thread.

roggane
08-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Guess you don't sell on the AH that often. Prices on this stuff pretty much always go up because plat is cheap. Last loot weekend I made 3 million plat just off the stuff I looted and had no use for.

If you're talking about the trade value of the stuff on my list that's a whole different story. Everyone's trade lists have dozens of banishers, disruptors, etc. In trades the value of this stuff is almost nil. Selling is a whole different animal. When you consider the money most people have, NOTHING in the game is expensive. People have more plat than they know what to do with because there's nowhere else to spend it but the AH.

As far as who is actually buying the stuff on the AH, I don't ask anyone to fill out a questionaire. I have no idea if it's plat farmers or what. Neither do you. All I know is I sold a banishing mace and a disruption warhammer on the AH YESTERDAY for a 600k pp buyout each.

I net 400k on the AH for this stuff routinely but I found I needed room in my bank so I figured I'd just list some stuff on the boards. If people don't want to pay that much on the boards, I'm fine with that. I'll just sell the stuff on the AH. I can assure you, however, that I am quite educated, I don't rip people off, and I know exactly what I'm talking about. ;)

can believe it on the warhammer, the banisher...no so much. check the buyouts, if you continue to sell crit 20 banishers at 400k let me know, i have a bunch to get rid of...

loki523
08-26-2007, 11:51 PM

I don't pvp much either. I seem to recall you trying to say your build could outkill mine or some other such nonsense when I pointed out what a bad idea the 3 extra pally levels and one extra fighter level were on any sort of battle cleric and that you were giving up too much cleric power for nothing in the way of melee power. Maybe I have you confused with someone else but I don't think so.

Anyways, it kind of seemed like you were harboring some ill will over our spat on the cleric forum and decided to jump on me here as well. So I figured I'd take this opportunity to point out that any time you felt like putting your theory to the test...I'm here now. ;)

you'de probably be better off selling them on the ah then here, people will pay there and not hijack your thread.

Agreed.

Or I might decide to sell them here for less than what I can get on the AH. I'd really like to make some space...

can believe it on the warhammer, the banisher...no so much.

What's up with that? This is the second time this week some guy from IFV has come out of nowhere and straight up called me a liar. Has anyone told these guys they're not the toughest kid on the block anymore? :cool:

roggane
08-27-2007, 12:37 AM
What's up with that? This is the second time this week some guy from IFV has come out of nowhere and straight up called me a liar. Has anyone told these guys they're not the toughest kid on the block anymore? :cool:

Did I call you a liar? Don't seem to remember saying that....

also you left out an important part of my quote....."check the buyouts, if you continue to sell crit 20 banishers at 400k let me know, i have a bunch to get rid of..."

Just saying I didn't believe that someone would pay that much for a banisher that crits only on a 20? Not to mention seeing the buyout prices on all the banishers on the AH for 100-200k. If I worded it so you took it wrong, then sorry.

Love the comment about the guild. Very nice. Who is the toughest on the block then? Enlighten us all b/c I don't remember bragging about anything or anyone in the guild bragging for that matter....

tc12
08-27-2007, 12:20 PM
check the buyouts, if you continue to sell crit 20 banishers at 400k let me know, i have a bunch to get rid of...

The OP is pretty arrogant and argumentative, but I'd second this. I've tried a few times to AH a banishing bow and morningstar (each crit 20s) and failed to sell them even on 100k start / 200k buyout listings. If the OP is successful in getting 400k well, kudos to him. He just has to understand he's been incredibly lucky and those values aren't common, instead of being a troll on his own thread.

Brumby
08-27-2007, 12:41 PM
IFV does have some tough kids, but they also have some worthless kids that are very incompetent. I don't care if you tell me that I don't know, because one of the tough kids from that guild even said that some of the people were worthless.. Peace

roggane
08-27-2007, 01:09 PM
IFV does have some tough kids, but they also have some worthless kids that are very incompetent. I don't care if you tell me that I don't know, because one of the tough kids from that guild even said that some of the people were worthless.. Peace

true, every guild has worthless players. It's the function of a guild to make every member a better player. And I'm by no means uber or think of myself in that light.

Have I made an attack on any one particular guild, no. Do I care who's the best, no. Do I have fun playing this game and meeting peeps, yes.

Just the attitude displayed and ppl having to justify themselves cracks me up. Who cares? Glad to see you're an insider and can heap out servings of dirt just for your own satisfaction.....Peace

Havok34
08-27-2007, 01:10 PM
My gang can beat up your gang. Woot!

The discussion is about Loki's AH prices.

I applaud Loki if he is getting the AH prices he is getting. Especially for 20 crit items on Banishers. Congrats.

I haven't seen them myself go for that much, but hey, I don't doubt it happens from time to time. There are more people online in the game then peruse the forums here.

The general impression I am seeing from the posters is that no one here is going to spend that much.

So what is the difference if you sell it for 600k on the AH or 400k here on private deals. Same money really with the AH tax. Just not getting many bites here.

TLS

Gelandor
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
true, every guild has worthless players. It's the function of a guild to make every member a better player. And I'm by no means uber or think of myself in that light...

Actually, Legion does not have worthless players.

You pretty much can not be a member of Legion unless you are uber, they dont train, if they have to make you a better player, you are not welcome into thier Guild. Thats all.

loki523
08-27-2007, 02:13 PM
The OP is pretty arrogant and argumentative, but I'd second this. I've tried a few times to AH a banishing bow and morningstar (each crit 20s) and failed to sell them even on 100k start / 200k buyout listings. If the OP is successful in getting 400k well, kudos to him. He just has to understand he's been incredibly lucky and those values aren't common, instead of being a troll on his own thread.

Actually luck has nothing to do with it. I sell for that all the time. Easily. Not everybody has a banisher or smiter as incredible as that is to believe and seeing as how plat is worthless, 400k is a pretty cheap price to pay. Also, you do know that what you posted is worth some infraction points right?

Thanks for the backup Gelandor.

Impaqt
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM

You pretty much can not be a member of Legion unless you are uber, they dont train, if they have to make you a better player, you are not welcome into thier Guild. Thats all.

Well, I guess that all depends on your definition of Worthless..... Being "good" at a game is one thing.....

Scarsgaard
08-27-2007, 02:22 PM

LOL.. are you kidding... I only got into Legion because they needed a Forem Troll... I totally blow chunk as a player:D

Gelandor
08-27-2007, 02:24 PM
Well, I guess that all depends on your definition of Worthless..... Being "good" at a game is one thing.....

Being good at the game is one thing? What else is there that you can judge? You can not judge thier personality, you can not judge thier lifestyle, you can not judge anything about them except for how they play the game, which happens to be quite uber.

Gelandor
08-27-2007, 02:26 PM
LOL.. are you kidding... I only got into Legion because they needed a Forem Troll... I totally blow chunk as a player:D

Ah, right I forgot about you Scar :D

I take it all back :eek:

Scarsgaard
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Ah, right I forgot about you Scar :D

I take it all back :eek:

Yeah... I know if I work hard enough I can get my posting to 32.08 a day:D

Yay me

roggane
08-27-2007, 02:51 PM

Good for them. Glad they have that environment setup for themselves. Maybe they are the l33test, I personally could care less.

But IMO, throwing other guilds under the bus just because it suits them to justify their own needs for self appreciation is just sad and makes them not so uber in my eyes. Being great is one thing, having the class and tact to carry themselves like they are is another.

loki523
08-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Hold up a sec.

I didn't call anybody from IFV a liar in game, in public, despite the fact that I was completely wrong about something that pretty much any noob knows.

I didn't jump on any IFV threads and call them a liar.

I didn't jump on any IFV sale threads and insinuate that they were uneducated or didn't understand the in game economy.

I don't speak for my guild. My guild is composed of individuals. I speak for myself.

I did insinuate that IFV lost their billing as top dog when the servers merged but anybody that knows me knows that I like to incite some friendly competition whenever I can. It's lonely at the top and I like to inspire other guilds to step up to the plate and give us a run whenever possible. Keeps things interesting. I didn't know that if I threw down the gauntlet some people would cry rather than pick it up. I'm truly sorry if I broke your feelings.

But now you want to talk about class and tact? Shoo.

roggane
08-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Hold up a sec.

I didn't call anybody from IFV a liar in game, in public, despite the fact that I was completely wrong about something that pretty much any noob knows.

I didn't jump on any IFV sale threads and insinuate that they were uneducated or didn't understand the in game economy.

I don't speak for my guild. My guild is composed of individuals. I speak for myself.

I did insinuate that IFV lost their billing as top dog when the servers merged but anybody that knows me knows that I like to incite some friendly competition whenever I can. It's lonely at the top and I like to inspire other guilds to step up to the plate and give us a run whenever possible. Keeps things interesting. I didn't know that if I threw down the gauntlet some people would cry rather than pick it up. I'm truly sorry if I broke your feelings.

If I remember right, you asked for constructive crit in your thread....something about prices being too high? (What am I looking at here? Too pricey? Or just everyone has what they need...) So you incited that yourself.

I did not call you a liar, if you took it that way it's your own problem. I did mention if you sell more at 400k, let me know. More power too you for doing it.

I did nothing of the sort, you're the one with hurt feelings and had to take an innocuous commentary about your prices and turn it into a IFV thing b/c I have it in my signature.

Don't talk to me about tact. Learn how to read your own posts and remember what you wrote.

tc12
08-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Actually luck has nothing to do with it. I sell for that all the time. Easily. Not everybody has a banisher or smiter as incredible as that is to believe and seeing as how plat is worthless, 400k is a pretty cheap price to pay.

I think a smiter (any crit) and crit-20 banishers are of different value. So it's the latter I specifically was questioning, as I think others were. What's your success rate on posting these banishers for 400k? If it's like 1 in 10 tries, then perhaps your persistance is the difference in you thinking this is regularly possible compared to the experience myself and others in saying they generally won't sell for that. Or maybe it's lumping those in with better weapons that sell for that at a higher success rater.

But heck, this thread has cause me to retrieve 2 banishers from the bank to try again. So while I doubt it, I'm now rooting for you to be right. LOL

As for the infraction warning: really? Seriously, I didn't think either of those two "a" words could be no-no's. I'd find it funny that you could accuse someone of calling them a liar when they didn't, and use that as an excuse to attack their guild for no other reason perfectly acceptable. But someone characterizing that behaviour as "argumentative" would receive an infraction. Oh well if it happens it happens. I'll be even more careful in my word choices in the future I guess...

roggane
08-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Hold up a sec.

btw, what guild are you in anyhow? If you're so proud of it and want to toot your own horn, why no guild in your sig? Is it safer to deflect criticism you brought upon yourself that way?

loki523
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
/yawn

:rolleyes:

Zyklon
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
See, you never get this much drama standing at the AH. :)

-

roggane
08-27-2007, 06:06 PM
/yawn

np, everyone knows you're in the wrong..:)

Val'lochar_Del'Armgo
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
There are a few nice items on there-

One thing I'm havin trouble with...

Observation: Fair majority of posters express opinion that prices are steep.
Indicating they feel the seller wants more than the items are 'worth'.

Observation 2: Seller says 'plat is worthless'

:confused: Not sure how this fits together....

But the bottom line is this: An item is 'worth' whatever amount an individual is willing to pay for it to that individual. .

I too, think the prices area tad high, but hey- I'm also broke right now. If not, perhaps I'd drop the cash on a +4 Flaming Khopesh of Pure Good. I'd sure never pull anything that nice out of a chest, and I'd bet he's got a +4 or 5 Flaming Burst Khopesh of Pure Good which is why he's selling the other one.

hmmMMM?:rolleyes:

Because he's Loki, and he has sh** like that. Which is why he does what he does and says what he says. Been that way ever since I've seen him posting.

The prices on Xoriat were outrageous, but the powergamers/sellers made em that way. If people don't think the prices on Thelanis are/were bad, just wait- mark my words. I already see it happening.

Don't wanna pay 400k? They'll just get stuck on the auction for 600k instead, so the buying price is even higher, and Loki still makes his 400k.
I'm not tryin to defend him- just sayin griping at him isn't gonna make him drop a price for anyone. Somewhere, someone will pay.

It just is what it is.

Raceslayer

Impaqt
08-27-2007, 07:22 PM
The prices on Xoriat were outrageous, but the powergamers/sellers made em that way. If people don't think the prices on Thelanis are/were bad, just wait- mark my words. I already see it happening.

Raceslayer

Question: Why does it seem like Every Xoriat I group with seem amazed by our Auction house and How much money they make here? One guy last night was amazed he could make 20-30k a day on the AH......

I've also seem many Xoriats make comments about how much MORE things sell for on Thelanis than they did on their server.......

I just dont understand the waffleing...

loki523
08-27-2007, 07:43 PM
np, everyone knows you're in the wrong..

/yawn

roggane
08-27-2007, 08:14 PM
/yawn

knows how to use/hide behind smily faces....:D

loki523
08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
knows how to use/hide behind smily faces....

/yawn

Scarsgaard
08-27-2007, 10:43 PM
btw, what guild are you in anyhow? If you're so proud of it and want to toot your own horn, why no guild in your sig? Is it safer to deflect criticism you brought upon yourself that way?

He is Legion

I am Legion.

I am not his dog. I speak for myself, regardless of anyone's opinion but I will say one thing.. attack Loki (or anything I care about), and I truly am the most dangerous person you can know.

Honour is everything, loyalty is given until it is no longer deserved and friendship holds the same code. But... more than anything, vengeance is divine.:D

You're probably a cool guy, getting angry over some slight... but... and I strongly say this... don't make it personal. If you want to measure Loki's salt... ask to run with him... and once you do, you'll understand WHY I hold his skills in such regard, even when I don't always agree with what he says.

This is probably one of the best gamers I have met... and I don't give out such comments without thinking first.

roggane
08-27-2007, 11:02 PM
He is Legion

I am Legion.

I am not his dog. I speak for myself, regardless of anyone's opinion but I will say one thing.. attack Loki (or anything I care about), and I truly am the most dangerous person you can know.

Honour is everything, loyalty is given until it is no longer deserved and friendship holds the same code. But... more than anything, vengeance is divine.:D

You're probably a cool guy, getting angry over some slight... but... and I strongly say this... don't make it personal. If you want to measure Loki's salt... ask to run with him... and once you do, you'll understand WHY I hold his skills in such regard, even when I don't always agree with what he says.

This is probably one of the best gamers I have met... and I don't give out such comments without thinking first.

Scars, I've read lots of your posts and enjoy lots of them. You are a great asset to the DDO community and respect you tons.

I have no problem with your guild at all. Nor do I wish to have any problems with anyone in your guild.

I'm sure he is a great gamer, no doubts there.

The only thing that riled me was him calling IFV out for no reason at all. In fact, the 2nd post about IFV was even more comical. My initial post(s) had nothing to do with guilds (or calling anyone a liar). Why bring it up? The attacking was done by the OP.....

Scarsgaard
08-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Scars, I've read lots of your posts and enjoy lots of them. You are a great asset to the DDO community and respect you tons.

I have no problem with your guild at all. Nor do I wish to have any problems with anyone in your guild.

I'm sure he is a great gamer, no doubts there.

The only thing that riled me was him calling IFV out for no reason at all. In fact, the 2nd post about IFV was even more comical. My initial post(s) had nothing to do with guilds (or calling anyone a liar). Why bring it up? The attacking was done by the OP.....

Believe it or not...

I've heard Loki say this, "those IFV guys have a good rep, and if we can steal some of their l33t core... do so"... he never NEVER says anything negative about yuour guild... and I know him... he is not reserved about criticising anyone...:D

Brumby
08-27-2007, 11:40 PM
And if you took the time to read my post you would know that I said that some of your players are awesome, but not the majority... I have played with players who know what they are talking about and impressed me. Don't think I'm bashing your guild by any means... Just saying that you have some people that represent your guild well and some that make IFV look like a joke. I have played with a lot of you guys.

roggane
08-27-2007, 11:40 PM
And if you took the time to read my post you would know that I said that some of your players are awesome, but not the majority... I have played with players who know what they are talking about and impressed me. Don't think I'm bashing your guild by any means... Just saying that you have some people that represent your guild well and some that make IFV look like a joke. I have played with a lot of you guys.

Yes i did read your post, and again.....why bring up anything about guilds when I'm posting about the value of his banishers???

Brumby
08-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Love the comment about the guild. Very nice. Who is the toughest on the block then? Enlighten us all b/c I don't remember bragging about anything or anyone in the guild bragging for that matter....

Perhaps I brought it up because of this quote you posted before mine...

Scarsgaard
08-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes i did read your post, and again.....why bring up anything about guilds when I'm posting about the value of his banishers???

lol... this post was intended to be a train wreck... :)

Brumby
08-27-2007, 11:47 PM
dammit Scar you post to fast...

roggane
08-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Perhaps I brought it up because of this quote you posted before mine...

Sure, and I asked the OP who the top guild was? This was never answered. The OP is the one who brought it up. I never referred to my guild as being the top one or anything near that.

What answer did I get? Another bashing of my guild again for no reason and the calling of some in the guild worthless. No less trying to back it up with saying you talked to one of our 'top' guys in the guild.

I'm the one who replied to the OP's question, not my entire guild. Direct the bashing at me if you want, I have no problem with that. :D

Look, you all have a great guild, I've never said anything different, (except for the comments on mine). I can't say I've ran with any of you but your reputation as a great guild proceeds you from all I've heard.

You all have just as much passion for The Legion as I do for IFV, that's great and what this game is about. I'm not gonna back down and you are not either in your beliefs, let's just leave it at that.

Brumby
08-28-2007, 01:25 AM
sounds good... too tired... maybe I'll add more tomorrow

loki523
08-28-2007, 07:14 AM
The only thing that riled me was him calling IFV out for no reason at all.

I rarely do anything for no reason at all. The /yawns, for instance, were there to see how long you would insist on getting the last word in even though the conversation was over. I stated what my problem was with a few members of IFV lately. I stated why I "called out" IFV. I didn't make any of it up or misinterpret it.

The purpose of my thread was to sell some items and clear some room. I forgot how the trade boards tend to operate. That was my mistake. In my experience, people who have no idea how inflation works tend to panic and stubbornly deny reality when it is mentioned. The truth of the matter is that plat is worthless. Plat prices are hopelessly inflated. I went back to the AH to sell my stuff because people there just buy things and you don't have to hear any opinions, they just prove the way things are working by their actions.

If anyone is interested in any of the items on my list and would like to try to negotiate a fair price, feel free to PM me. As someone said, I can get 400k plat for some of these items just by posting a 600k plat buyout. IMO, this is a bit steep but that's ok because people pay it. My reason for coming here was to liquidate a bunch of them at once. No biggie...

Thanks Scar. :)

tc12
08-28-2007, 02:53 PM
As someone said, I can get 400k plat for some of these items just by posting a 600k plat buyout. IMO, this is a bit steep but that's ok because people pay it. My reason for coming here was to liquidate a bunch of them at once. No biggie...

If you're still so confident in that, I've got two banishers in AH now with buyouts *much* lower than 600k. If they don't go in the curent posts, how 'bout you buy them from me for 250k each. Interested? From what you keep saying you could easily re-sell them for a tidy profit. Not just me (though me first), offer up this service to all, oh great AH master. Put that plat where you're mouth is, and make even more while doing so. Deal?

greenelephant
08-28-2007, 02:58 PM
have you ever look at mmobay after you have sold some items for those prices? You should check it out. I am sure you will find a few of your items there. And the prices really haven't changed much from what i can see. I mean people are still charging way to much for a +1 great axe of greater construct bane with no ele/extra efect on them. This was happening before the merger and is still happening. And of course the economy is going to change when we merged. Thats like saying the economy in Europe didn't change when they switched over to the euro.

And yes i am IFV and would be glad to run with any of you guys :) I personaly like stads build. And would love to see it in action in an actual quest.

My characters are:

Optatio - lvl14 sorc
Sharmila - lvl14 barb
Varinia - lvl11/3 bard/rogue

Muirtach
08-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Hey Scaar, how's it going?

JUMPMASTER
08-28-2007, 03:42 PM

HAHAHA.....Once again, you crack me up, Scar. :)

Proud Officer of the Saviors of Stormreach
Wruntbro
Wruntdro