PDA

View Full Version : ***

Chromagna
08-24-2007, 01:48 PM
just got booted...and server shows down....anyone else?

rathyn
08-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Did that switch do something?
What about this one....

Clay
08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
just got booted...and server shows down....anyone else?

me too

PaintHorseCowboy
08-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Um...

Plug your computer back in. LOL

No, I'm not talking to you guys. Turbine, quit horsing around in the server stack and next time remember those wires are not hangers. Too much weight and it's not good.

:D

VonBek
08-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Did that switch do something?
What about this one....

The last thing I heard was "Don't pull that lever!". But, It was too late.

Scarsgaard
08-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Ha ha... you guys can't play... but I can:eek:

LOL.. I lied, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... nope... I'm not sorry, I lied... HA ha...

Man, do I miss PeeWee Herman:D

Wotansdottir
08-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Ha ha... you guys can't play... but I can:eek:

LOL.. I lied, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... nope... I'm not sorry, I lied... HA ha...

Man, do I miss PeeWee Herman:D

I actually had one of my fourth graders today ask me if I knew who Pee Wee Herman was... and my first thought was OMG, what is this sweet and innocent 9 year old doing asking me about horribly crazy pervo Pee Wee Herman... LOL. Plus, I was HIS AGE when Pee Wee first came out, I remember my brother and I making our own little Pee Wee's Playhouse in the basement with Jambi's head made out of a nerf football... Ahh... memories... LOL. :eek:

PaintHorseCowboy
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
What was worse was seeing Pee Wee on the SPIKE Guy's Choice awards.

Come on....give up the ghost.

All I could hear was that annoying laugh and "I Meant To Do That".

Ah, the nightmares.

Especially since I was tuned into find out who really was the hotter Jessica.

Uamhas
08-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Funny thing that... whenever I think of PeeWee Herman, I think of this: "Mister LIZARD maaaaaaaan... Does anybody want a HAMburger!?"

Scarsgaard
08-25-2007, 03:06 AM
Pee Wee was a genius... the most pervasive show ever developed on TV ever and it was the considered the best show at the time!!!

Think about this folkes.. your kids were watching a show where the proponent ignored the girl that had a crush on him and had a crush on Smuel Jackson's cowboy:eek: :D

Freaky stuff... hilarious and genius... so subversive that it's impact has not YET even be realized:)

Griftor
08-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Pee Wee was a genius... the most pervasive show ever developed on TV ever and it was the considered the best show at the time!!!

Think about this folkes.. your kids were watching a show where the proponent ignored the girl that had a crush on him and had a crush on Smuel Jackson's cowboy:eek: :D

Freaky stuff... hilarious and genius... so subversive that it's impact has not YET even be realized:)

Try Laurence Fishburne, not Sam. Get you facts straight!

Scarsgaard
08-25-2007, 10:22 AM

Whats the difference? They're both Americans right?:D

Lizzybrat
08-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Especially since I was tuned into find out who really was the hotter Jessica.

Which Jessica won? Personally I think Alba is WAY hotter than Beal.

Uamhas
08-25-2007, 10:43 AM

ok, laugh at me all you want, I never watched PeeWee's playhouse. Please tell me Morpheus was not peewee's playdate.

Uamhas
08-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Jessica Alba as Anita Blake, oh yes.. I hope she's short enough.

PaintHorseCowboy
08-25-2007, 10:57 AM
I have to go with Jessica Biel.

What can I say, I like brunettes and her legs are long enough to, well, I really don't need any more IPs for going into detail about this.

Scarsgaard
08-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Salma Hayek... all the way:D

PaintHorseCowboy
08-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Scar, it's the hotter JESSICA.

On a side note, Salma is one hot chili pepper! Now that's a spicy, um, <edited>.

Griftor
08-26-2007, 01:09 AM
ok, laugh at me all you want, I never watched PeeWee's playhouse. Please tell me Morpheus was not peewee's playdate.

I hate to break it to you, but yes, Morpheus was Peewee's playdate.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000401/

Number 55 on the actor list.

And for the hotter Jessica arguement, miss Beil all the way. Especially after seeing her in I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Yummy.

Uamhas
08-26-2007, 03:35 AM
I hate to break it to you, but yes, Morpheus was Peewee's playdate.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000401/

Number 55 on the actor list.

And for the hotter Jessica arguement, miss Beil all the way. Especially after seeing her in I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Yummy.

*sticks fingers in ears, makes LALALALA noises*

Clankenbeard
08-27-2007, 04:58 PM

"pervasive"?!?!? You said the secret word!!! AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!! (everybody scream real loud.)

Clanky loved that show! It got four daytime Emmys (mostly for hairstyles and video editing if I remember right). It reran on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim about a year ago and my kids laughed their butts off at how stupid/funny it was. Poor Mr. Reubens fell off the face of the earth after he got caught "badgering the witness" in public.

_WarforgedTranslate("Meka leka hi mecha hiney ho!") = "This warforged gets hi from looking at warforged prostitue bottoms".