PDA

View Full Version : Battle standard turn in

anden
08-23-2007, 04:44 PM
tried to turn in the battle standard after whisperdooms lair. guy would have nothing to do with me.

Riddikulus
08-23-2007, 04:49 PM
tried to turn in the battle standard after whisperdooms lair. guy would have nothing to do with me.
Did you have more than one of them?

The way it works now is it gives you a "quest" when you acquire it.

If you run Whisperdoom again without turning in and completing that "quest", the next battle standard you get doesn't grant you another "quest", so you lose the ability to turn in the previous one.

If this doesn't apply to you then something is bugged.

Riddikulus
08-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Has anyone found one of the widow's eyes since JJFlanigan's 100+ turnins without one?
I've done a couple dozen turn-ins without any kind of special item.

The last couple times I turned-in the loot table was absolute garbage. Level 5-6 stuff. It was horrible.

binnsr
08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Has anyone found one of the widow's eyes since JJFlanigan's 100+ turnins without one?

Sparker
08-23-2007, 05:52 PM
This is correct, thanks Riddikulus.

The way it works now is it gives you a "quest" when you acquire it.

If you run Whisperdoom again without turning in and completing that "quest", the next battle standard you get doesn't grant you another "quest", so you lose the ability to turn in the previous one.

If this doesn't apply to you then something is bugged.

binnsr
08-23-2007, 05:58 PM
This is correct, thanks Riddikulus.
That may be the procedure, but it still doesn't tell us if any of the named items are even in the loot tables anymore .. JJFlanigan (who's back, I hear) had 177 runs a few months back without a single named item..

Sparker
08-23-2007, 06:05 PM
I was answering the OPs question about the Battle Standard.

I do not know if that item is still in the loot table or not. You could try asking in the Development section of the forums and see if a Dev responds.

That may be the procedure, but it still doesn't tell us if any of the named items are even in the loot tables anymore .. JJFlanigan (who's back, I hear) had 177 runs a few months back without a single named item..