PDA

View Full Version : Forum Fascists Foff

Mr_Ed7
08-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Please do not dictate to me how to use the forums. I pay my monthly fee to play the game like the rest of you.

If you do not like my posts DON'T READ THEM!

You guys are probably the same people that dictate how people should play the game. Mind your own lads!

I don't need a web-site I have the forums.

What right do you have to tell me how to use the forums?

You guys are idiots.

Rameses
08-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Well that was Rude. :(

Not even evil. Just rude. :confused:

I thought you were evil. You could have at least kick Aloz in the junk. :(

I guess we'll look for a real evil to hate. :(

Mhykke
08-23-2007, 03:29 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

dragnmoon
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM

Now that IS Evil...

Rameses
08-23-2007, 03:38 PM
and besides I only tell Aloz how to play.

He's a special case.

DaveyCrockett
08-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Dream? Is that you?

Allasar
08-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Did someone miss their evil milk and cookies snack or just wake up badly from an evil nap? :D

Dude, chill out!

Rameses
08-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Dream? Is that you? My thoughts to but Dream was never that abrupt. Maybe he'll be a suitable replacement.

-Rameses!

Glenalth
08-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Please do not dictate to me how to use the forums. I pay my monthly fee to play the game like the rest of you.

You guys are probably the same people that dictate how people should play the game. Mind your own lads!

You guys are idiots.

Do you even know what Fascist means?

Rameses
08-23-2007, 03:47 PM
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

Edit: Woot! Ninja FTW!

Mr_Ed7
08-23-2007, 03:47 PM
...and we can replace you with a trannie ballerina...

Vengenance
08-23-2007, 03:50 PM
/wah!

What a cry baby, grow a pair and stop being such a whinny whimp. Evil doesn't whine a cry like a little baby. Your guild just lost 100 cool points, not that you were cool to begin with, but now your even less cool. I think AUM may even be cooler than this cat and his new "EVIL" guild. If people in the guild are babies like you then I'll make it a point not to group with ya. :D

Rameses
08-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Do you even know what Fascist means?
Got this one for ya...

"A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."

Close?

Mr_Ed7
08-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Wow! You said "Look ma no hands!" once too many times too, eh Ram?

Lithic
08-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Goodbye Mr. Ed. What a good post to cancel one's own account :D

DaveyCrockett
08-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow! You said "Look ma no hands!" once too many times too, eh Ram?

Are you really just going to be another troll that gets people infraction points by stirring up a bunch of sh*t that isn't necessary? Learn some forum couthe, and take your guild stuff to your own site. One ad for your guild will suffice, the rest is just a blatant cry from attention from someone that seems to love getting it.

Because people point that out to you does not make them idiots, posts like yours in this thread certainly lean you in that direction though.

Mr_Ed7
08-23-2007, 04:06 PM
I am using the forums...PERIOD don't like the post? Don't read... that simple.

Ghoste
08-23-2007, 04:16 PM
I am using the forums...PERIOD don't like the post? Don't read... that simple.
I'm trying to be diplomatic and not join in picking on anybody, but...couldn't the same be said by "the forum nazis" in response to the OP of this thread?

Vengenance
08-23-2007, 04:17 PM
[Moderated: It is against the forum guidelines to post a PM without permission. If you have an issue, please contact a moderator.]

Glenalth
08-23-2007, 04:41 PM
[Moderated: It is against the forum guidelines to post a PM without permission. If you have an issue, please contact a moderator.]

GeneralDiomedes
08-23-2007, 04:43 PM
You post stuff on a public forum inviting people not to read it and then get upset when they do read it?

I like some faces better than others .. am I a fascist?

Glenalth
08-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I like some faces better than others .. am I a fascist?

Oddly, no...

Cayrie
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
LOL...now THIS is interesting.

Poor guy probably could have ridden off into the sunset with his "evil" guild. Now all it looks is just sad.

Maybe I'll get a PM too! WOOT! :D

dragnmoon
08-23-2007, 04:46 PM
BREAKING NEWS...

This just in... a mysterious sludge has polluted the water source of South Florida. Residents who have consumed water or bathed in the last 72 hours are prone to irrational outbursts. Friends and relatives of said residents are urged to keep them away from telephones, ham radios, walkie-talkies, and any other device that they might use to contact the outside world... more at eleven.

Does the Sludge Split from Slashing weapons?.. :D:rolleyes::p;)

Edit: Well I am Ninja, He is Ninja , she is Ninja to, I am Ninja, we are Ninja, but I believe that you are Ninja TO!

MasterofDungeons
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
BREAKING NEWS...

This just in... a mysterious sludge has polluted the water source of South Florida. Residents who have consumed water or bathed in the last 72 hours are prone to irrational outbursts. Friends and relatives of said residents are urged to keep them away from telephones, ham radios, walkie-talkies, and any other device that they might use to contact the outside world... more at eleven.

MasterofDungeons
08-23-2007, 04:50 PM
So many ninja's today...

Rameses
08-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Not to sound too obtuse. But already you've made friends with at least two of this servers largest guilds.

I thought evil didn't need friends?

I am so confused on this whole evil thing. :(

I am, Rameses!

DaveyCrockett
08-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I too recieved a lovely PM from Mr. Ebul.. Won't post it, thatd get me banned, but let's just say the little fella must be 8 years old

bandyman1
08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
This is the most entertaining thread I've seen all day.

*sits back...munches popcorn....takes bets on how long OP will have an active account*

Cayrie
08-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I too recieved a lovely PM from Mr. Ebul.. Won't post it, thatd get me banned, but let's just say the little fella must be 8 years old

He throws tantrums like one, at least. :D

JelloMold
08-23-2007, 05:01 PM

They are so cute at that age aren't they? Makes me wish I played on Argo...just so I could enjoy not grouping with him.

Vorn
08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
C'mon guys, please don't post what he sent you in PM's and get banned....purely selfish reasons here, I enjoy reading your posts too much!
:p

MasterofDungeons
08-23-2007, 05:06 PM
He throws tantrums like one, at least. :D

Nawh, that's just the Halfing's /dance3!

Madmardigan
08-23-2007, 05:10 PM
lol this thread delivers.

Lorien_the_First_One
08-23-2007, 05:13 PM

You guys are idiots.

lol...I'm sorry, are you from the EVIL guild or the SILLY WIMPY PEOPLE guild?

If you think people should ignore your posts...why don't you just ignore theirs inside of crying like a little baby.

Ganak
08-23-2007, 05:32 PM

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University!

Mr_Ed7
08-23-2007, 05:32 PM
I post guild related material on MY server and I get these responses?

You twits from the The Taint Faces are like little kobolds yippn around big bad Darkside...

Don't like people defending themselves, eh?

Not Fascists? Better check in your mirror that says: "Do it my way!"

Recap: Where is this unwritten rule that you can not post guild stuff here?

As far as evil goes...PLAY the F'n game ya Wow Hoe-hoe. Mo' to come...

Ain't nobody cryn' here...

KoboldKiller
08-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I've got more evil coming from an old pair of tennis shoes (man they stink, now that's evil). :D

aargos
08-23-2007, 05:43 PM
This could get interesting :)

Dariuss
08-23-2007, 05:50 PM
To-do list for Thursday

Buy some ale ~ <check>
pick up dry cleaning ~ <check>
find a guild to aovid grouping with ~ aaaaaaannndddd ... <check>

Rameses
08-23-2007, 05:51 PM
You twits from the The Taint Faces are like little kobolds yippn around big bad [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Darkside...

Don't like people defending themselves, eh?

ROFL! I'd hate to be a Taint Faces... woooo those guys are in trouble.

Ozoro
08-23-2007, 06:02 PM
You twits from the The Taint Faces are like little kobolds yippn around big bad Darkside...

You sir, make me laugh at how high you hold yourselves when the rest of the server mocks you.

Osharan_Tregarth
08-23-2007, 06:10 PM
/snip
/snip

Well, back when people were still trying to be civil about it... All they really wanted was for you to keep it to one thread, instead of constantly making up new threads for it.

That way, if they want to see how *your* guild is doing, they can read that one thread. And the other threads about *other* stuff would be still readily available for people to read without having to sort through a bunch of posts about *your* stuff.

There's nothing in the rules against what you are doing that I'm aware of... But there is a very strong bias against people doing exactly what you are doing, and they are letting you know about it.

So you are being informed about the "unwritten rules" in a variety of threads. You just (evidently) don't agree with them.

alchilito
08-23-2007, 06:54 PM
One more name for the list. Please post your alts in your sig evil man. Have a nice day.

Taldrok
08-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I call hoax on this Darkside guild thing. I've never seen ONE Darkside member on the server at any time. If this guild is so mighty, why don't they have any players?

Cayrie
08-23-2007, 07:26 PM
You're not evil. You're just an a**hole. There's a difference. :D

P.S. Love you Alorious!

Cayrie
08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I know!

*big hugs* :D

Glenalth
08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I call hoax on this Darkside guild thing. I've never seen ONE Darkside member on the server at any time. If this guild is so mighty, why don't they have any players?

It's because they're all running around in the harbor trying to get market access.

KoboldKiller
08-23-2007, 07:36 PM
6) They color code their binkeys.

Rameses
08-23-2007, 07:37 PM
6) They color code their binkeys.

7.) Have the days of the week stiched on their Fruit of the Looms?

KoboldKiller
08-23-2007, 07:50 PM
8) Have their "leader" tuck them in at night.

Glenalth
08-23-2007, 07:51 PM

Good point, edited my previous post to explain what he said but not use the actual PM.

Vengenance
08-23-2007, 08:19 PM
You're not evil. You're just an a**hole. There's a difference. :D

P.S. Love you Alorious!

/signed <minus the love>

Mhykke
08-23-2007, 08:21 PM

Well, if it's an unwritten rule, then nobody will be able to point out where it's written for you....

But let me explain why what you did is poor etiquette.

You're right, nowhere does it say you shouldn't use the forums multiple times to post your guild related information.

But also, nowhere does it say that I can't post my to do list for the day, every day, in a different thread, or my grocery list, or my tv watching schedule, etc. etc. Now, if I did that, I would just clutter up the server's message board with posts that people don't care about, and then they'd have to sift through all my posts to get to the posts they do want to read.

It's just plain ole good manners that if you're going to post multiple times on the same subject, you keep it to one thread, so people don't have to constantly avoid posts they don't want to read.

Make sense?

Tavok
08-23-2007, 10:14 PM
If you insist on using the forums to announce your guild status or whatever (not that its a bad thing, its just not nessecary though), then why must you go around making posts to flame people for finding this rude?

Tavok
08-23-2007, 10:17 PM

They exist... they just don't have a particularly good rep on the forums or in game (for obvious reasons). Although I can't say that I have seen anyone other than the leader online, so who knows.

bandyman1
08-24-2007, 12:04 AM
They exist... they just don't have a particularly good rep on the forums or in game (for obvious reasons). Although I can't say that I have seen anyone other than the leader online, so who knows.

Yeah, he's the only one I've ever seen. Examined his bio too....all about how everyone in this game is so shortsighted, and his toon is so uber.....7th/7th lvl Fighter/Wizard TWFer.....yeah, I think that speaks for itself.

Madmardigan
08-24-2007, 12:17 AM
7.) Have the days of the week stiched on their Fruit of the Looms?

this is an idea i shall keep.

Kistilan
08-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Recap: Where is this un[written] rule that you can not post guild stuff here?

In the past year, yes, since I created that rule in an attempt to streamline the guildlistings' usefulness and the number of posts worth reading every month versus the number of advertisements read every month.

If you're interested in joining the Argonnessen Community please consider The Guildlistings at the TOP as a very excellent start, including the request on how to present one's guild to the community. This became necessary when a certain leader of a certain guild (or a few certain leaders in a few certain guilds) continued to throw out threads like used car salesmen throw out their latest junker for everyone to check out.

It's not that you can't post guild stuff, but it seems you've began to hawk your wares more than I can shake a stick at Madmardigan and expect him to bite.

A recap on the guildlistings leads to a quarterly (that's 4 times a year, fyi) Calling All Guilds, which is not only a headcount of activity and changes, but an opportunity for PR (Public Relations) and "Hawking Your Wares" in any way you see fit (minus ninjaing the first post under The Calling, which I saw happen once, also by a certain guild leader).

Lastly, if you're NEW, by all means throw out a guild advertisement -- but don't throw out seven in a week! Opportunities to host "events" and "announce" those are ways to gain PR when a Calling or "I'm a New Guild!" thread isn't an option. Also, I encourage you to transition to the Guild Matchup Forums for recruiting and strutting your stuff. That is a very good medium in transporting your guild's charter, type and whatnot.

Basically, as a whole, Argonnessen (and Mabar-Argonnessen Acquisitions?) have tried to make this a community forum and not a "Here's My Guild on your Server Every Week!" forum. You'll find a lot of inside jokes, rivalries, and unfortunately clever ways of getting your name out to the masses in the most obnoxious ways possible (see tinted faces, madmardigan and such posts). ^_^ There are also a lot of "movements" on argonnessen and "discussions" concerning game mechanics, elite tactics, nub tom-foolery, griping and Chuck Norris.

So by all means, introduce your guild (ONCE!) if you can contain yourself and find clever ways of ninja'n your community's threads in order to continue getting your name out. As a word of advice I find that most people are more attracted to intellectual witticisms and sagely advice versus guild-hawking advertisements (and then they'll come to you, asking to be your students of evil!)

Madmardigan
08-24-2007, 02:35 AM
lol someone has a crush on me

Kistilan
08-24-2007, 02:37 AM
I only write poetry about one girl, and it's not you much to your chagrin; but I'm glad it brought a smile to your pouty lips. ^_*

LewsTherin
08-24-2007, 02:39 AM
hey Kist, do u actually play DDO? what are your character's names? i don't think i've ever seen anyone from ur guild on.

Lorien_the_First_One
08-24-2007, 07:11 AM
It's because they're all running around in the harbor trying to get market access.

Actually they are so busy trying to be evil the entire guild formed a party and they headed out to WW and are sitting in the tunnells waiting for a party to come through... Oddly enough they can't figure out why they haven't seen anyone for 3 days but they are determined to wait it out because they are EVIL.

Vengenance
08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey mR.Ed, met one of your members last night, all I had to say is that you were an a$$hole and next thing I know he left your guild, even evil doesn't like a$$holes.

Lorien_the_First_One
08-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey mR.Ed, met one of your members last night, all I had to say is that you were an a$$hole and next thing I know he left your guild, even evil doesn't like a$$holes.

Careful saying things like that...he might run to his mommy....errrr...I mean the GMs and complain.

Ramen
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Please avoid name-calling and terms like "f-off", as those are against the forum rules.

You are welcome to whatever opinion you have, and discussion/debate is a good thing, both for the forums and for the game, but it must be done politely. If you feel somebody has crossed the line and attacked you, report their post and let a moderator handle it, rather than responding yourself.

Thanks.