PDA

View Full Version : In-game trade system

QuintonReece
08-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Ok, please explain why we don't have an in-game trade system like the lfm's?

Why can't we have some sort of billboard?

The forums are the only outlet we have but many people don't go there to visit them.

I don't want to speak for everyone but looking at the number of trade lfm's people want this.

It's been asked for but I've never seen a dev response to this question. (Granted, I may have missed it)

Please explain why this much asked for change hasn't been implemented or explain when the plan is to implement such a thing.

Uska
08-23-2007, 02:27 AM
/kicks horse to make sure its dead and then burries it.

QuintonReece
08-23-2007, 02:45 AM
Get an answer we wont have to keep reviving the horse. Think about it.

Drfirewater79
08-23-2007, 02:51 AM
Ok, please explain why we don't have an in-game trade system like the lfm's?

Why can't we have some sort of billboard?

The forums are the only outlet we have but many people don't go there to visit them.

I don't want to speak for everyone but looking at the number of trade lfm's people want this.

It's been asked for but I've never seen a dev response to this question. (Granted, I may have missed it)

Please explain why this much asked for change hasn't been implemented or explain when the plan is to implement such a thing.

We wanted to pass items without passing them to people they did it invented the mail system

we wanted a chance to sell our items for more cash they invented the auction house

if you have items you want to trade items for do it in your guild or post it in your bio people who are interested will look at your bio see you have weapons to sell or trade and send you a tell in game

other wise you should see the marketplace threads

for hardcore sellers and buyers to spend what they consider to be fair trade for items on the forums that way it doesnt take 3 months and a bunch of patches to screw up the playability for a week like every mod does already just to implament a item for item trade auction

its just asking for a little to much a service that is already offered through forums the only purpose for a in game trade acution would be to pass items from one server to another which will never happen and rightfully so

QuintonReece
08-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Drfirewater79

First, did you ever hear about run-on sentences? Punctuation would be nice to understand your points.

Second, If they provided other player requested services then why not in-game trading????????

As for passing items from server to server, you are way off base, couldn't be done without paying the fee to switch your toon to another server and that would be cost prohibitive.

What I am asking for is just like the forum, or a billboard system, or a system like the lfm that is separate from the lfm; within the game. The reason is because many don't go outside of the game to the forums.

The key here is (IN GAME).

So to re-cap, for all those who say that's what the forums are for,... yes.. they are,... but many want an (IN GAME) way to trade since it is more frequently used by a bigger audience.

I really just want a Dev to explain why it won't be implemented or that it is being implemented sometime in the future(a time frame would be nice but not expected.)

Really just want to hear from a dev. I'm not looking for dissenting or agreeing opinions, just want a dev to address this.

Onubis
08-23-2007, 06:35 AM
/kicks horse to make sure its dead and then burries it.

/unburries horse and casts raise dead on it, then kicks it again, then a reburial.

an in game trade tab in the social panel would be nice, becuase there r items that id rather trade than put for sale on AH, and there r items worth more than AH allows them to be sold for(I havent seen them myself but i know they exsist)

QuintonReece
08-23-2007, 09:41 AM
/// Takes out Greater Giant Bane Bow and shoots the Thread Trolls till they are dead. ///