PDA

View Full Version : New Mustaches !

The_Cataclysm
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Come on. We need some new hair styles. Mustaches being the most needed. Do it. Do it.

teddok
08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Come on. We need some new hair styles. Mustaches being the most needed. Do it. Do it.

that would be cool

In_Like_Flynn
08-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Come on. We need some new hair styles. Mustaches being the most needed. Do it. Do it.Especially the Belgian Twizzler.

Mad_Bombardier
08-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Where's EnigmaShock when you need him!?!

Yvonne_Blacksword
08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
I am totally behind the New Look 4 U mindset and like the idea of new hairstyles and mustaches...

I currently have only one male character on my main server (and He is a WF... so it doesn't count<lol>) But I would like to be able to change the look of my characters over time...

Put my exhausted human female cleric on a diet...

Have my fat lazy drow bard put on a beer gut...

<LOL>

Mustaches have needed lovin since day one! (i don't know...I haven't been here since day one...:rolleyes: )(:eek: oh MAN! does that sound WRONG or what?)

New hair styles!
New beards!
Bald heads without the stubble! (Just too gross on a female character)

Flashy hairstyles for male bards (how are they supposed to be rock stars if they can't bang their heads gracefully?!!!)

Beards for female dwarves...<insert crickets chirping sound effect>

Improve the facial features of the male caracters... They either look exhaused or disgusted!

More...nuance!
More style!
More choices!

PranasP
08-22-2007, 03:39 PM
I am totally behind the New Look 4 U mindset and like the idea of new hairstyles and mustaches...

I currently have only one male character on my main server (and He is a WF... so it doesn't count<lol>) But I would like to be able to change the look of my characters over time...

Put my exhausted human female cleric on a diet...

Have my fat lazy drow bard put on a beer gut...

<LOL>

Mustaches have needed lovin since day one! (i don't know...I haven't been here since day one...:rolleyes: )(:eek: oh MAN! does that sound WRONG or what?)

New hair styles!
New beards!
Bald heads without the stubble! (Just too gross on a female character)

Flashy hairstyles for male bards (how are they supposed to be rock stars if they can't bang their heads gracefully?!!!)

Beards for female dwarves...<insert crickets chirping sound effect>

Improve the facial features of the male caracters... They either look exhaused or disgusted!

More...nuance!
More style!
More choices!

QFT

A bard without makeup isn't worth a Kiss!

JelloMold
08-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Barbershop Handlebar Moustaches FTW!

The thing that I hate is that if I want to make a character with a huge flowing beard and an eyepatch, it HAS to be a dwarf. What if my halfling wanted to sport a 'stache?

Oh, and more bright obnoxious colors for hair and skin tone please.