PDA

View Full Version : New hat!

Yvonne_Blacksword
08-22-2007, 10:17 AM
/rant on

Ok...my coworkers are bashing the game...and me...AGAIN..but it got be wondering.

Hats.
We have the bandanna, the thimble, the lampshade, the eraserhead, the tiara, various helmets..some ugly some cool..

Why, in <enter favorite diety name here> green <enter planet name here>, do we not have the pointy wizard's hat?

I mean, really.... Pointy hats? Why is that so hard to code <lol>.

Any wizard would be proud to wear a big, beautiful, pointy hat with mystical symbols on it... Who wouldn't?!!!

and while thay are at it...Why not a pointy princess hat, complete with the little filmy veil that wraps around the neck!...I want one for my WF Barb!...

I want it now!

/rant off

JelloMold
08-22-2007, 10:19 AM
or a little beanie with a propeller.

dragnmoon
08-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Or a Beer hat to hold our Potions in so we can drink them hands free!!

The_Cataclysm
08-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Next time they add hats I hope they add in some good looking ones along with the goofy ones.

mocat
08-22-2007, 10:38 AM
or a little beanie with a propeller.

That would be awesome!

Or how about the Mongolian style fur hat with the ear flaps and strings!

Woot! :D

Ok, I'm enjoying this way too much. :o

JelloMold
08-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Next time they add hats I hope they add in some good looking ones along with the goofy ones.

I actually hope for the opposite. Half the reason I play composite plating WF is that they seem to get the really funky docents. My main has a hot pink one with a backpack (complete with skull and crossbones). It goes well with the lampshade hat.

BTW, is it just my luck, or is all fearsome armor pink? My ranger has a set that is pinkish too.

Keep giving me goofy things to wear!

Yvonne_Blacksword
08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Ohhh!!!

Jesters hats with tassles or tinkley bells...!

Sombreros with "Old Sully's" written on them!!!

Beanies! <YES!>

Helmets with horns!

Aviators leather caps with the eyeshields showing!

Cheesehead hats <ok...no!>:rolleyes:

Pink...Pointy...Princess hats!

Muskateer trifoils!

Berets,

Cabbie hats!

Hats!

Mad_Bombardier
08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
BTW, is it just my luck, or is all fearsome armor pink? My ranger has a set that is pinkish too.My docent's not pink... it's fuschia! :D

Say 'yes' to more styles of everything displayable: hats, shields, armor, weapons!

Yvonne_Blacksword
08-22-2007, 10:51 AM
More hats!

Come on guys!

*snip*And you must be wearing a Yellow and White Leopard striped giant hat and matching cape!
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~osama/images/sucka-back-2.jpg

Seee! We need more hats!