PDA

View Full Version : Trade ya

Letum_Telum
08-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I am looking for trades mostly...will entertain other reasonable offers :)

New Docent of Corpsecraft (+4 Greater Devotion VI, Greater Nullification VI)

I have a +6 con Belt (RR Warforged)(Traded)

+1 vorpal Kopesh (RR Dwarf) (would like RR WF, RR Elf/Drow, or no RR Vorpal Kopesh) (Traded)

+1 Vorpal Dwarven Axe (RR Elf/Drow)

Have a +1 Banishing Light crossbow (no RR) (Traded)

+1 Heavy Darkwood crossbow of Disruption (no RR)

+1 Banishing Repeating Heavy Crossbow

+1 Wounding Heavy crossbow of Puncturing

+2 Holy Heavy crossbow of Greater Giant Bane

+1 Banishing bow (RR Human)

Ogre ring of Greater health.......(Traded)

+1 Flaming burst Darkwood heavy repeating crossbow of Destruction.......(Traded)

Scarab of protection

Disease imunity belt of nutralize poison (Traded)

Looking for...in no particular order:

ETHEREAL BRACERS
RING OF THE ANCESTORS
SMITING RAPIER
FIRESTORM GREAVES
ELECTRIC HAZE
BOOTS OF THE INNOCENT
+6 STR Ring/Bracers
+6 CON Ring
WOUNDING OF PUNCTURING RAPIER or SHORT SWORD

Will entertain other good offers......

Feel free to make offers here or pm.

LT

skraus1
08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
I am looking for trades only.

I have a +6 con Belt (RR Warforged).....want +6 con belt or Item

Have a +1 Banishing Light crossbow (no RR)...want like Bow, bastard sword, dwarven axe, or even a finessable weapon

Have a +1 Heavy Darkwood crossbow of Disruption (no RR)....want bastard sword, dwarven axe, or finessable weapon

I will entertain other reasonable offers :)

As requested:

A couple comments
1) Xbows are virtually worthless. You can probably get similar ones for less than 50kpp on the AH.

2) banishing doesn't come on slashing

3) everything you have is worth less than everything you want.

You will have more success if you try to trade things of like value. Try adding in sweetners or something

Renegade66
08-22-2007, 04:04 PM
I am looking for trades only.

I have a +6 con Belt (RR Warforged).....want +6 con belt or Item

Have a +1 Banishing Light crossbow (no RR)...want like Bow, bastard sword, dwarven axe, or even a finessable weapon

Have a +1 Heavy Darkwood crossbow of Disruption (no RR)....want bastard sword, dwarven axe, or finessable weapon

I will entertain other reasonable offers :)

So what you're saying is that you're willing to trade your items as long as you can greatly improve the value and usefulness. In other words, junk for gems.

Brumby
08-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Welcome to Xoriat... I wanted to say something but figured a few of my buds would bash this first...

Letum_Telum
08-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Updated....ty TROLLS!

.......wheres my flaming burst Vorpal Bastard sword?...... LOL

Renegade66
08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
I know where you can trade all your stuff for 2 Collapsed Portable Holes. :D

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=118953

Letum_Telum
08-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Updated....

Junk huh?...:rolleyes:

Scarsgaard
08-23-2007, 11:22 AM
true... I wouldn't make these trades... what you offer is nice but it has a limited application... what you are asking for has a Universal application... the only way that you might get your trades to actually get accepted would to either find a fool, or find a friend who would be willing to accept a lesser product in exchange for a better one..

...mind you, RR items do have better Durability and Endurance...If I had the belt you want, I'm certain Ninib would do the trade... but XBows are worthless in comparrison to hand helds... except in specific instances... like WK.. a Smiting XBow is better than the Axe because I can kill the mobs before they activate!..

Letum_Telum
08-23-2007, 11:26 AM
I know where you can trade all your stuff for 2 Collapsed Portable Holes. :D

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=118953

I'd trade it all...to collapse your X2 portable holes :P :eek:

now leave my post :D

Scarsgaard
08-23-2007, 11:32 AM
I'd trade it all...to collapse your X2 portable holes :P :eek:

now leave my post :D

ROFL... /bows... man.. this is the best retort I've EVER seen by someone defending their Trade Thread when it's getting hi-jacked... man, you got points on that one:D

Renegade66
08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Very nice. Kudos to you Fred Sanford. On with your garage sale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_G._Sanford

Scarsgaard
08-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Very nice. Kudos to you Fred Sanford. On with your garage sale.

OOoh ... puts popcorn in the microwave :nanners:

Letum_Telum
08-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Please be careful while strolling the shopping isle; there are TROLLS roaming about...

If you see one: stand perfectly still, do not look them in the eyes...take out the fake +3 strength tome wave it about a couple of times...then toss it in the opposite direction.............then RUN, RUN like you have never run before in your life.........

Proprietor is not responsible for any damage to your person cause by TROLLS while shopping....

Nimblefinger
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Look at ur PMs... :mad:

Letum_Telum
08-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Updated....

Scarsgaard
08-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Please be careful while strolling the shopping isle; there are TROLLS roaming about...

If you see one: stand perfectly still, do not look them in the eyes...take out the fake +3 strength tome wave it about a couple of times...then toss it in the opposite direction.............then RUN, RUN like you have never run before in your life.........

Proprietor is not responsible for any damage to your person cause by TROLLS while shopping....

LOL... I laughed so hard I died, they bury you when you die. Worms eat you when you're dead. The thought of worms eating me when I die, makes me laugh. I laughed so hard I died, they bury you when you die. Worms....

Letum_Telum
08-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Updated

gorloch
08-26-2007, 10:47 AM
You guys really know how to welcome a person don't you. :D But I am with them. It would be hard to trade alot of those items for what you want, What you seek is what everyone wants and what you are looking to trade is what everyone gets rid of.

PIXA

Scarsgaard
08-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Actually that bow is a great item... I can't use it due to RR but I'd trade for it and that Vorpal Khopesh deal is a fair trade...

Letum_Telum
08-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Updated............

Letum_Telum
08-31-2007, 10:44 AM
Updated........

Letum_Telum
09-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Updated

Letum_Telum
09-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Updated............