PDA

View Full Version : Transfers Between Servers

Bobbyd
08-21-2007, 03:18 PM
When can i expect this to be completed, somone call down to the developers and ask them when this is gonna happen.

Ziggy
08-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Which means? :confused:
means someone paid 15 dollars to move a character and he hasnt been moved yet.(I think):D

EDIT: Ninja Flip and Vanish

tihocan
08-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Which means? :confused:

tihocan
08-22-2007, 12:08 PM
means someone paid 15 dollars to move a character and he hasnt been moved yet.(I think):D
Ah. I guess contact CS then.

Kaish
08-22-2007, 02:31 PM
What i would like, is the possibility to mail to an other server. So my char on Argonessen can send stuff to those on Khyber.

Also, i would like a way to change from a server to an other without having to close the game completly and having to restart the whole thing.

In_Like_Flynn
08-22-2007, 02:48 PM
What i would like, is the possibility to mail to an other server. So my char on Argonessen can send stuff to those on Khyber.

Also, i would like a way to change from a server to an other without having to close the game completly and having to restart the whole thing.Well I'd like to have more sex with my wife but I don't see that happening either.

Uska
08-22-2007, 11:43 PM

Also, i would like a way to change from a server to an other without having to close the game completly and having to restart the whole thing.

The first is a horrible idea have enough people competing for some stuff on ah now without having to deal with this. The second idea is one many have been asking for from day one still keep hoping for it.